Jai Rao(Makers Group)

cecilia

Staff member
^LOl .. i'm with you on this .. let the girls ditch them both.
let Vic died of a broken heart and let Tee Rak died b/c of his own foolishness. lol

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
lol kashie my cousin is hurryin to finish up papers to submit in tonight too lol i finished eps 6 and da acting was real good. i felt da emotions. i didn't get mad at ken cause most pra'ek jump to conclusions like dat. it's played out and annoying lol

cecilia

Staff member
^I love the scene after he got pissed at her in the car, got home, tell his bodyguard to get some ice water to wipe him out, getting headache, Aoey feel bad so she stick around and do the work instead. The scene of her telling him to close his eyes or else she leave, so much emotions. got me all teary like that :( .. and the aching pain kick in during this time too.

new magazine :wub: lovely

Credit: magazinedee

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
oh dat is so cute they match. thanks cecilia. i liked da part where he was practicing singing in da van and he got pissed and threw down his headphones then she picked it up for him and gave it to him then he grabbed her hand. dat was sad. i felt da pain but it's real hard for me to cry lol

cecilia

Staff member
^awe. that's another sad part too .. another favorite part of my is at the hospital, when he feel the texture of her and remember her even though he's unaware that she's next to him ..

and the scene of him walk into her loft, all lights are out, he grab her pictures and question himself, why can't he forget her, both of them are sad and crying .. my heart ache for them :( -- got me teary once more.

tomorrow night, DOW KRA JAI will have a special look behind the scene for JAI RAO as well. so can't wait, hopefully, it's something new we didn't see before LOl

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
they used da song well in eps 5&6 too and they actually used boy's song in eps 6. gosh if they started it off good like dis then i woulda been so into it lol

cecilia

Staff member
^Same here. the overuse song of Aof killed it for me for quite episodes. LOl

someone must have fire the previous editor or something LOl

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
i guess they were trying to portray wic's emotions through da song but a lot of times it wasn't da right time lol in eps 5&6 they played it at da right times. but i don't think it's fair to play just aof's version in da opening. they didn't play beau's version. they asked for a duet so they got a duet but they don't use da voices equally. dats wrong

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
Could just be a sale promotion ..
a sale promotion for aof? dunno what they tryin to promote cause his album came out months ago lol but they are promoting his voice more than beau's. at least somebody's promoting him lol gmm aint promotin nobody but golf/mike lol they should promote beau's voice more too then lol they did use her voice more in da last 2 eps though. i'm happy bout dat

lovebird_tmi

sarNie Hatchling
i'm not sick of the song yet... i LOVE Beau's voice. Aof... well, he's okay...

i was not going to watch ep 4 cuz wishy's been busy... but i cheated and watched it... and then i watched ep 5 w/o subs... and now i have to watch ep 6 w/o subs!

i hate it when i do this to myself... but i concentrate more on the facial expressions to get what is being said then... and i enjoy the lakorn better...

i'm surprised i didn't see any comments about Vic's clothes here... damn are his pants ever so tight!!!! a bulge looker's paradise!!! :p

the aof/beau song plays so much it gets annoying. :lol: i don't mind just the instrumentals playing a lot throughout a lakorn, but the singing, too? it's just too much.

I'm enjoying "jai rao" lots ...much to my surprise. too bad there seem to be an r scene in the next ep. though. i'm not into those. ruins the lakorn for me.

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
yea at first they came too strong on da song but i thought dat they used it well in eps 5 & 6 and they even switched it up w/ boy's song. my gosh i no like rape scenes either <_<

i'm not sick of the song yet... i LOVE Beau's voice. Aof... well, he's okay...

i was not going to watch ep 4 cuz wishy's been busy... but i cheated and watched it... and then i watched ep 5 w/o subs... and now i have to watch ep 6 w/o subs!

i hate it when i do this to myself... but i concentrate more on the facial expressions to get what is being said then... and i enjoy the lakorn better...

i'm surprised i didn't see any comments about Vic's clothes here... damn are his pants ever so tight!!!! a bulge looker's paradise!!! :p
LOL da tight pants conversation took over dis thread a while ago. it was b4 da lakorn went on air lol

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
^LOl .. i'm with you on this .. let the girls ditch them both.
let Vic died of a broken heart and let Tee Rak died b/c of his own foolishness. lol
whooow :eek: Ceci you're reallie going for a SUPER DUPER sad ending aren't u....lol..i said nothing about Tee Ruk dying...he should live and suffer *muahhaha*

lol kashie my cousin is hurryin to finish up papers to submit in tonight too lol i finished eps 6 and da acting was real good. i felt da emotions. i didn't get mad at ken cause most pra'ek jump to conclusions like dat. it's played out and annoying lol
CRAP...i submitted at 11:59...i'm so freaking serious :ph34r: i didn't know there's was the whole review thing b4 u could submit it :unsure: my heart was pounding like shit!

oh dat is so cute they match. thanks cecilia. i liked da part where he was practicing singing in da van and he got pissed and threw down his headphones then she picked it up for him and gave it to him then he grabbed her hand. dat was sad. i felt da pain but it's real hard for me to cry lol
ehehe..are u finally feeling someting w/ tis lakorn :blush: