Jai Rao(Makers Group)

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
lol....
i think so too...XD
i luv crying for lakorns...it show that this lakorn able to touch my heart^^
got a few boxes ready alrdy..lol
i know keke it touches our heart.. hmmm i realized i havent cried for a bit now watchin dramas keke..xp ..

cecilia

Staff member
i don't know .. but i have such a hard time crying over thai lakorn.
i don't have problem with Korean at all. last time i cry so hard was over 'THANK YOU' kdrama.
that is one touching story -- plus, the OST is not helping either, it make the drama sadder than sad.

it would have been nice if JAI RAO start the trend and compose good sad music to go with the lakorn.
make you feel the emotions they put into those character, instead of forcing yourself to cry, tears will just drip down as each word touches your heart .. i love sad touching story but corny sad love story suck...LOVE LETTER is good. i cry so much for Num and Anne's love. been so long since i can remember but did she have a kid in LOVE LETTER, the movie?

cutefuzzy

maplestory addict xD
i know keke it touches our heart.. hmmm i realized i havent cried for a bit now watchin dramas keke..xp ..
really?

i don't have problem with Korean at all. last time i cry so hard was over 'THANK YOU' kdrama.
that is one touching story -- plus, the OST is not helping either, it make the drama sadder than sad.

it would have been nice if JAI RAO start the trend and compose good sad music to go with the lakorn.
make you feel the emotions they put into those character, instead of forcing yourself to cry, tears will just drip down as each word touches your heart .. i love sad touching story but corny sad love story suck...LOVE LETTER is good. i cry so much for Num and Anne's love. been so long since i can remember but did she have a kid in LOVE LETTER, the movie?
TVB drama always make me cry...lol...the good ones...but the only thai drama which made me cry like nobody business was KKKJ.....u hav no idea...how much i cried..lol

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member

i havent seen thank you yet awwwwwwwwwwwwwe i should soon xp..
yea it'll be good if the trend starts xp ..
omg i love . love letter.. anne n num's love.. gosh i gotta rewatch been a long time xp.. yea she has a kid in there...

cutefuzzy

maplestory addict xD
not reli sure...but i knew it was taken frm the novel right

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
I just got the novel of this lakorn yesterday.
I sneaked reading the end. The ending is very sad.
It's like Ken will not end up with Aff, but he will end up with Vicky.
I hope they will change the ending the same as that they changed the name from the novel. -_-

http://i113.photobucket.com/albums/n211/wishbony/TB1184.jpg[/quote]
woah what? is that supposed to be right? [spoiler]does Aff die or something, so she makes him promise to be with Vicky???[/spoiler] cuz that's the only way i can imagine that sort of ending... :(
>< i hope they change it too!!!

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
lol, we're talking about crying now? well, i peronally also love dramas that can make me cry, and there aren't many...
actually, if this lakorn has a sad ending and if P'Ken is going to be crying then i have no doubt i'll be crying. Ken's the only thai actor that makes me cry when i watch his tears!!! :wub: just one of the reasons i love him...he's such a great actor. (I love Num most but i've never cried for his lakorn i watched. maybe i just haven't watched the one yet...) neways, yay to crying, nay to sad ending.... :angry:

lol

storyline yet? they're filming? i love P'Ken and Aff...hope i'll love Kaff!!

cecilia

Staff member
im curious is the american movie p.s. i love you a remake of love letter.. ??
i'm not sure but p.s i love you was not all that
i only have one fave scene from there and that was after her husband die, she went though this crisis. it was sad but i didn't cry :lol:

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
ooooh okays xp kekeke.. because i saw the previews n was like omg.. its similar to love letter..xp..

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
really?
TVB drama always make me cry...lol...the good ones...but the only thai drama which made me cry like nobody business was KKKJ.....u hav no idea...how much i cried..lol

I feel you on that one...I cry like a baby with TVB dramas...Hey JLR sisters, don't be surprised that I'm spreading the word okay?

:wub: IT'S OFFICIAL...I'M IN LOVE WITH KEN... :wub:

I can't stop watching his lakorns, and I'm mad that he doesn't have anything new to watch yet...But, I will always be a JLR sister...I love Ken and all, but I love JLR way more than Sawan Bieng...My favorite for him is Ruk Tur Took Wan...

Check this out: http://iamsoasian.blogspot.com/2008/06/in-...arried-man.html

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh lol..xp .. kekeke.. ken .. kekeke.. go at it lol..xp .. kekeke.. less sis too steal aum lol..xp.. kekeke..
lol.. its funny how u officially pronounced it lol.xp .. kekeke..

gloria

sarNie Juvenile
p.s i love you was a big flop for me...it was a bit similar to love letter but the story wasnt as touching...nor as sad. i stopped watching after her husband died n she found out he was gonna send her letters....*sorry, off topic*

i love ken...cant wait till this lakorn airs...