Jai Rao(Makers Group)

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
with SO keeping on advertising RUK TUR TOOK WAN, i kindda want to just go back and finish it. i start it but couldn't finish it but man, SO, you're promoting it nonstop, give me the urge to go and finish it.

GO WATCH RUK TUR TOOK WAN!!!​

www.youtube.com/user/AnothaiDara​

There, now I'm promoting it...

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
awww..ken was such a sweetie in Ruk Ter Took Wan...seems like him and aom are a pretty dramatic/romantic onscreen couple...hopefully he's a sweetie with aff too

From the clips they've shown, and what Ken and Aff say about the lakorn...it seems like it's gonna be very sad...since Ken keeps messing up so much because he's supposed to play a sad character, when in reality, he's the happiest man on earth. All we've seen is Aff chasing Ken, so I'm sure there's plenty of drama around that...and I know he's gonna be mean to her, and Ken plays a good meanie...

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
waaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh .. ken in all white kekekkee... ooooo lol.. n hmmm i agree aff has been runnin around lol.. kekeke.....

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
omg ceci.. u gotta tell me more bout the novel lol.. xp.. so interestin.. she moved away without an explanation... ooooooooooo........hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm kekekkee..

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
omg ceci.. u gotta tell me more bout the novel lol.. xp.. so interestin.. she moved away without an explanation... ooooooooooo........hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm kekekkee..

Maybe she left because she had so many problems in her life, that she didn't want to feel like a burden to him because she loved him so much...That can happen, have way too much drama, and thinking no one can help you, but yourself, so you have to do whatever you need to do to help yourself without burdening the ones you love...so you break away from them until you're sure that you can take care of yourself, so you can take care of people...That's just my theory.

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
y does it have to be a tragic story .. T_T.. keke... gosh i better be ballin in this lakorn keke.. xp .. n gosh i love the pairing.. so kute n adorable.. xp..>_<...

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
aww..i hope ken isnt a total a** in this lakorn

Hmm. He must of did something real mean to her.
Poor Aff :( Hope Ken is not too mean :spin:
yeah i agree...i reallie miss the Nice Ken...i tink i had enough for Evil Ken...Kavee was the most evil pra'ek i had ever encounter in my life..and i've watched a lot of savage lakorns..lol :p Chen cah...Watin cah...please come back jah....i miss u two soo much :lmao: ..help keep me safe from Kavee :lol:

Hmm i wonder wat will be Ken's name in the lakorn..anyone knows...i alwaise love knowing their new name..and getting use to calling them by tat..lol..i'm bearing starting Song Rao w/ Aom..i'm not reallie use to him being Ittsara yet...still stuck in the Kavee stage..lol B)

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
GO WATCH RUK TUR TOOK WAN!!!​

www.youtube.com/user/AnothaiDara​

There, now I'm promoting it...
You go girl! Promo!!

you know wat i love love love about this lakorn..tat is realistic..i love how realistic their relationship is...from start to ending..in the beginning they liked each other but were reallie settle and still a bit shy around each other like how a real relationship would be like...aw..and there were soo many cute scenes i juz can't name them all...

but one of my fav. was after Watin came out of the hospital and he took Irissa out to drink..he asked her if she came to visit him...she said no (which she did..she even give him a kiss on the cheek..not reallie but yea) and he was like he felt someting and she was all scared...he was like wat did u do to me..she said nothing and he told her she better tell him because he has cameras in his room...she got all scared...tat was soo cute :wub:

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
yeah i agree...i reallie miss the Nice Ken...i tink i had enough for Evil Ken...Kavee was the most evil pra'ek i had ever encounter in my life..and i've watched a lot of savage lakorns..lol :p Chen cah...Watin cah...please come back jah....i miss u two soo much :lmao: ..help keep me safe from Kavee :lol:

Hmm i wonder wat will be Ken's name in the lakorn..anyone knows...i alwaise love knowing their new name..and getting use to calling them by tat..lol..i'm bearing starting Song Rao w/ Aom..i'm not reallie use to him being Ittsara yet...still stuck in the Kavee stage..lol B)

Oh my gosh I totally agree with you gosh I sure do miss Chen and Watin so dreamy and lovely hehe :wub:

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed

I love Watin the best, then Chen, then Itt...

I think he's just mean because he's heartbroken, the p'eks do that all the time in lakorns...

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
You go girl! Promo!!

you know wat i love love love about this lakorn..tat is realistic..i love how realistic their relationship is...from start to ending..in the beginning they liked each other but were reallie settle and still a bit shy around each other like how a real relationship would be like...aw..and there were soo many cute scenes i juz can't name them all...

but one of my fav. was after Watin came out of the hospital and he took Irissa out to drink..he asked her if she came to visit him...she said no (which she did..she even give him a kiss on the cheek..not reallie but yea) and he was like he felt someting and she was all scared...he was like wat did u do to me..she said nothing and he told her she better tell him because he has cameras in his room...she got all scared...tat was soo cute :wub:

That's one of my favorite scenes too...I wish he let her believe there were cameras, she was so ready to confess...what made me mad about that hospital scene though, was that she was willing to tell him she loved him when he was unconscious and thought that he didn't love her, even though he's expressed his feelings to her over and over...

My ALL-TIME favorite scene was when he called her to see if she would have lunch with him, and he kept asking her questions to get to know her better...then he's on his bed, and he changes position, to ask her if she has a boyfriend...the look on his face was absolutely adorable...It was so cute....

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
lol.. ahhahaha dang maybe i should go finish rttw now since everyone is talkin bout it kekek.. n So is promoting it more lol.. hahaha..