Jai Rao(Makers Group)

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
Ken can do the sad p'ek so well. Basically another tearjerker from our Ken. LOL.

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
me too! can't wait to see a tragic ending...I don't like sad endings though...makes me a little depress...I might as well take some antidepressants before watching this! :lol:

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
Yes Yes Yes...P'Ken takes Aff to the mental hospital where Ann and Aum are at...while Aff is recovering she falls for Aum who is also going through what she's going through..connection there and while visiting and caring for Aff..Ken meets and falls in love with Ann....cuz they're all in Bangkok like u said...LOL

dang this is the REAL Bangkok Love Story LOL :loool:
hahaha omg .. i so love u galz.. so hilarious lol..

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
yeah...its like we noe we wont like it but we juz wana watch it..lol!
yeah..we're a team!
LOL..tat made me tink of a line in Ruk Tur Took Wan..just watched it the other day...the nang'rai warn the Ken about Aom.."You know there is a broken road ahead..but why do you keep walking?" ehehehe

a team...hmm..well tis be the combinning of Ateam and Ken-Ann Team??

cutefuzzy

maplestory addict xD
LOL..tat made me tink of a line in Ruk Tur Took Wan..just watched it the other day...the nang'rai warn the Ken about Aom.."You know there is a broken road ahead..but why do you keep walking?" ehehehe

a team...hmm..well tis be the combinning of Ateam and Ken-Ann Team??
haha..i guess so!
lets combine and be united lol!

arghh..need more behind the scenes clips to be alive lol

since i'm anticipatin 4 lakorn lol...
-aff n aum
-aum n ann
-ken n aff
-rome n rita

SethT

anie's bb [c] D=
gosh i hate sad endings! what's up with p'ken's lakorn and sad endings...? i hope they change the ending for the sake of us fans.