Jai Rao(Makers Group)

cecilia

Staff member
i don't know .. so far, i couldn't stand KEN'S namnao lakorn especially the stupid ending kind.
just b/c i like AFF so much, i will give this a shot. I hate it when pranang are not together ..
the reason better be good to be excusable. seriously, IF a man love a woman so so much,
he should never let her be alone struggling. but who am i to say that. it's selfish too but still ..
pranang should be together .. no exception :lmao: ..

kouvang

sarNie Egg
from reading all of the spoilers here, I feel that ken's character is not a sad character because at the end he still have someone by his side for life, which is vicky but Aef will have no one because of her un-stable mind. I do not feel sad for ken at all. I want the ending to be something like Gomin gab Bon or something like that, Joy Siriluk and Job's lakorn.

cutefuzzy

maplestory addict xD
i feel like in this lakorn..ken's kinda self centered n selfish..
cos hw could he leave a woman he luv...for another lady juz bcos Aff crazy?

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
seems like i'm the only one who doesn't mind the pra'ek ending alone.... :huh:

sad lakorn makes me emotional but if the script writer wants a sad ending.. then bring on the tissue papers! i'm ready! ^_^

cutefuzzy

maplestory addict xD
nah...i don't mind havin a sad ending too..itz juz tat i find ken's character kinda selfish for doing so..it would be great seeing some change in lakorns sumtime!^^

cecilia

Staff member
^if they going to make it sad, better make me cry a bucket full of tears.
I would so hate to sit there and try to force on a face sad when really it's like
some aom's suppose sad lakorn .. where i just sit there and fast forward .. :lol:

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
i don't know .. so far, i couldn't stand KEN'S namnao lakorn especially the stupid ending kind.
just b/c i like AFF so much, i will give this a shot. I hate it when pranang are not together ..
the reason better be good to be excusable. seriously, IF a man love a woman so so much,
he should never let her be alone struggling. but who am i to say that. it's selfish too but still ..
pranang should be together .. no exception :lmao: ..

awww ceci youre not alone..i hate lakorns that leaves me hanging too!

now im debating on whether i should skip this one?! or just watch to a certain part and if the ending isnt to my satisfaction, i will not watch the ending..i will just have to imagine the rest!

cutefuzzy

maplestory addict xD
^if they going to make it sad, better make me cry a bucket full of tears.
I would so hate to sit there and try to force on a face sad when really it's like
some aom's suppose sad lakorn .. where i just sit there and fast forward .. :lol:
lol...me too...when i juz cant stand it i juz fast forward everythin..lol

awww ceci youre not alone..i hate lakorns that leaves me hanging too!

now im debating on whether i should skip this one?! or just watch to a certain part and if the ending isnt to my satisfaction, i will not watch the ending..i will just have to imagine the rest!
aww..watch it ami...there's P'AFF

van~C!n

sarNie Adult
I Hate knowing the ending is going to be sad and Ken and Aff are not getting each other... Soooo Sad :( :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: