Jai Rao(Makers Group)

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
lol not hating on ken..just his character in here!..

An, i know ...im sad...i will wait to see how it goes first! ^_^ *hoping the ending script will change though!!!

cutefuzzy

maplestory addict xD
haha...as long as it s a great ending..sad or happy..im good wif it..
like ceci said..if its sad..its better be gallons of tears coming out!

cecilia

Staff member
i have never hate KEN ..
i just dislike the man's acting.
sometime his acting bugs me ..

only watch it for aff, but i have this feeling that i will end up fasting forward some scene like MEUR DOK RUK BARN. :loool:

moilee

sarNie Adult
I'm going to give it a try...because I like Vicky. I'm very surprised lately that Vicky's been accepting second leads in her lakorns. I wish she's the lead in all her lakorns. Chai's very lucky to have her as a girlfriend. P.S...who's Nott? Never mind...I just checked and found out who he was....I prefer Chai than Nott in here opposite Vicky's character. I hope Vicky plays an important roles for Ken in this lakorn too...otherwise...I won't be watching after one or two episodes.

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
awww..who's hating on ken??...its ok i still LOVE him! :p
oh no..just the girls were saying some things like if he reallie loves Aff then he wouldn't be w/ Vicki in the end..his character is not pitiful at all..can't reallie recall..lol..more for his character....

hey! if i could love Kavee wen he was an ass..i can love ANYONE! lol

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
i don't know .. so far, i couldn't stand KEN'S namnao lakorn especially the stupid ending kind.
just b/c i like AFF so much, i will give this a shot. I hate it when pranang are not together ..
the reason better be good to be excusable. seriously, IF a man love a woman so so much,
he should never let her be alone struggling. but who am i to say that. it's selfish too but still ..
pranang should be together .. no exception :lmao: ..
wah tat means u didn't like Song Rao w/ him & Aom?? i love the ending so heart-breaking... :lmao:

i dun reallie like the sad endings sometimes..but gives us a hit of reality sometimes...**sigh** i like the sad endings sometimes because it gives us a hit of reality...**sigh**

well i guess i'm the opposite watching this just because of Ken...Aff's acting bothers me too..couldn't stand all her screamming in JLR..and plus maybe cuz i still can't get over tat first lakorn she had w/ Dan..they were trying to promote her so much using Dan's fame...ARGH! as a d2b fan i don't want anyone to have any part of their fame...eheheh...

aiya

sarNie Hatchling
oh no..just the girls were saying some things like if he reallie loves Aff then he wouldn't be w/ Vicki in the end..his character is not pitiful at all..can't reallie recall..lol..more for his character....

hey! if i could love Kavee wen he was an ass..i can love ANYONE! lol
he probably has his reason to be with vicky....and probably see aff like a sister

but we will find out when the lakorn airs and end...

cecilia

Staff member
.and plus maybe cuz i still can't get over tat first lakorn she had w/ Dan..they were trying to promote her so much using Dan's fame...ARGH! as a d2b fan i don't want anyone to have any part of their fame...eheheh...
what? .. for real. i love that lakorn. i think she's so adorable and funny in there. DAN and AFF actually look good together nah.
but if we take in that for consideration, even if aff's not in there. and there's another girl in there, would it make that they're using DAN'S fame as well?

i don't know but AFF is pretty known in the entertainment nah, just not big until JLR come along. and then she went on to work on great film. so yup. saying that she's taking advantage of DAN'S fame is not fair at all na.

anyway, i like ken's character in OUM RUK though but sometime, his acting is a bit overact like krit :p .. man, speaking of krit. i have this hate/love for him .. it's on/off .. :loool:

SethT

anie's bb [c] D=
hmm i dont know whether to watch this or not...i hate sad endings! especially when both of them are still alive and they dont end up together hmm like nang show with ann & nott <---i hated that lakorn cause of the ending!!! :(

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
hmm i dont know whether to watch this or not...i hate sad endings! especially when both of them are still alive and they dont end up together hmm like nang show with ann & nott <---i hated that lakorn cause of the ending!!! :(
omg, the ending wasn't what i expected. i thought she was gonna forgive him. but then again i understand anne's character. nott used her to get some action. he manipulated her into thinking that he was in love with & when she did fall for him he leaves her. & she was prego to! so i think it was best that anne & nott not get together in the end. i love that lakorn though! hehe.

i'm watching this for ken. sigh... :wub:

pangmoua

RujRasa Fan
I don't want them to not get to be with each other. I think that if they are the main focus in this lakorn, they should at least get together and not Ken with Vicky, although I do like Vicky.

Also, doesn't it seem like majority of Aff's lakorn, Chai is always in there? I was looking back to all her lakorns, and notice that majority of them, they both play together even if they don't get together at the end. Is that only me or anyone notice, also?

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
what? .. for real. i love that lakorn. i think she's so adorable and funny in there. DAN and AFF actually look good together nah.
but if we take in that for consideration, even if aff's not in there. and there's another girl in there, would it make that they're using DAN'S fame as well?

i don't know but AFF is pretty known in the entertainment nah, just not big until JLR come along. and then she went on to work on great film. so yup. saying that she's taking advantage of DAN'S fame is not fair at all na.

anyway, i like ken's character in OUM RUK though but sometime, his acting is a bit overact like krit :p .. man, speaking of krit. i have this hate/love for him .. it's on/off .. :loool:
tat lakorn was okay for me...thinking back to it now..Dan doesn't reallie get good nang'eks either...lol

no she has made a name for her since then...but tat lakorn she had w/ Dan was if not her first one it was one of her first couple of nang'ek roles...u know they were promoting her...who betta than Dan to help..along w/ Sara..but i dunno wat happened to her...she did one w/ Dan and disappeared...i guess she didn't make it like Aff..

i tink the only couple of nang'eks he did lakorns w/ tat didn't seem to me as promoting themselves are Janie <-- we know she has a name of her own..Donut she was alreadie well known and maybe Nat...even Bua was getting some fame off Dan

in Oum Ruk i didn't reallie like Ken's acting in the beginning..but wen he started to get serious w/ the baby...goodness..so emotional

Chakrit and Ken..they're alwaise ON for me :drool:

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
tat lakorn was okay for me...thinking back to it now..Dan doesn't reallie get good nang'eks either...lol

no she has made a name for her since then...but tat lakorn she had w/ Dan was if not her first one it was one of her first couple of nang'ek roles...u know they were promoting her...who betta than Dan to help..along w/ Sara..but i dunno wat happened to her...she did one w/ Dan and disappeared...i guess she didn't make it like Aff..

i tink the only couple of nang'eks he did lakorns w/ tat didn't seem to me as promoting themselves are Janie <-- we know she has a name of her own..Donut she was alreadie well known and maybe Nat...even Bua was getting some fame off Dan

in Oum Ruk i didn't reallie like Ken's acting in the beginning..but wen he started to get serious w/ the baby...goodness..so emotional

Chakrit and Ken..they're alwaise ON for me :drool:
that's when i first noticed aff was in mon ruk lottery with Dan. i thought they made a cute couple. she did a good job as a nang'ek. although my main focus was Dan. hehe.

eh.. i didn't like the whole donut & dan pair. <_<

awe kashie you didn't like ken's acting in the beginning of Oum Ruk?! awe i loved his whole character in Oum Ruk. so iffing adorable. sigh.. he's so... goregous. :wub:

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
lol bau..me too! i dislike that lakorn but then i am also with noy..i was like dont take him back neither..dammit it was very disappointing lakorn unexpected was right. i will have to wait to see everyones comment before starting to dl this jai rao lakorn, or i might just dl to get some sneak preview lol..since my waiting period arent that long anymore and i have no patience..what-so-ever!!!

i love oum rak too..gosh that lakorn makes me blush everytime i see the sweet caring moments..ken played to well..and so does ann.

for real all the anticipating lakorns are taking forever to air...and nothing is catching my attn neither..well!! we will see..i was dling quite a bit last night. if its not any good...imma delete them.

cutefuzzy

maplestory addict xD
oum ruk is my all time fav now..lol...
both lead roles acted the best i think!

actually...i like the plot in all the recent lakorns...
but the prob is...we're lacking of behind the scenes clips to get us addicted n having the "Awwww..." moment..