Jai Rao(Makers Group)

cecilia

Staff member
^listening to good song can create such scenes too ..
i had it role play in my head :p .. but can't wait to see more from you whenever you get one done.

nikki1786

LizQuen
^listening to good song can create such scenes too ..
i had it role play in my head :p .. but can't wait to see more from you whenever you get one done.

lol :D i will... plus i'll be making flash banners to be posted at Ateam site... :) still preparing for it though, but i gotta do the 2nd mv first... :)

iluvnumandoil

sarNie OldFart
i was just watching the end of epi.2 and is that ken singing? he should stick to acting hahahaha

MizViz

sarNie Adult
wow...ever since the movie came out...hella posts WOW...
so far not the best ive seen...so imma wait till more come out

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
haha. i admit, i thought BAU was guy b/c of the user name SETH :p (when i think of seth, SETH GREEN popped in my head LOL)

another sad mv from Moh :lmao: .. really trying to make me cry, huh.

Nikki, can't wait to see those png file you did .. i bet, it'll be awesomely beautiful :clap:

gosh, MONGSTANESS .. your nick is so long .. when i see it, keeps remind me of MONGOSTEEN for some reason. one of the subber in d-addict forum.
is there a short name to call you by so next time, i dont' have to type it, it's so hard type out the nick when my mind keeps saying, MONGOSTEEN. lol
and yes, i didn't know you're a guy until i run into your comments in the Hmong section ..
ceci when you said MONGOSTEEN, I read it first as MANGOSTEEN!! :loool: I'm quite hungry now.. just woke up and haven't had breakfast yet... :p

I'm watching ep 2 right now! ^_^ p'lak is sooo nice... I'm not scared of him anymore... I got used to his deep voice now... :lol:

mongstaness

sarNie Adult
haha. i admit, i thought BAU was guy b/c of the user name SETH :p (when i think of seth, SETH GREEN popped in my head LOL)

another sad mv from Moh :lmao: .. really trying to make me cry, huh.

Nikki, can't wait to see those png file you did .. i bet, it'll be awesomely beautiful :clap:

gosh, MONGSTANESS .. your nick is so long .. when i see it, keeps remind me of MONGOSTEEN for some reason. one of the subber in d-addict forum.
is there a short name to call you by so next time, i dont' have to type it, it's so hard type out the nick when my mind keeps saying, MONGOSTEEN. lol
and yes, i didn't know you're a guy until i run into your comments in the Hmong section ..
lol..u dont have to write it all out..lol u can just type, mong, cuz im hmong...lol

u00htg2

sarNie Hatchling
I love Ken and Aff in here. Ken is such an amazing actor.

Yet for some reason, I'm not as excited about it as Sawan Bieng or Ngao Asoke. I think it's because it's more fun to watch the characters fall in love. In here, they already love each other, even though they have obstacles to overcome, so there's no mystery.

It's so much more dramatic to watch characters fall in love in spite of everything and everyone, and see them fight each other and themselves from falling in love.

cecilia

Staff member
^but i think, at least, we didn't do short sentence spamming yet .
i hate it when i see member abuse this whole posting this to get post count or something.
so much spamming with one line .. drive me crazy lol .. i would have warned them for spamming for no reason.

most of what said is here is offtopic and in topic --- at least, we're discussing something close to home base ---only a few days to go :clap:
i want more scenes b/c i'm very motivate to make another mv :clap:

cecilia

Staff member
^you're fine. i'm just talking about those that goes .. ''what's this about?" or short words. drive me nuts .. i have to scroll down .. and yes, spamming, i do not like spamming for no reason, unless, i'm desperate .. LOl .. then i'll spam like 2 posts in a role .. but *sighed* sometime, too much is too much for me to take in Lol