Jam Leuy Ruk : Making of Arisoya :: Aum/Aff

Raiya

sarNie Adult
Hi my lovely Chen...thanks for giving me the heads up last nite! Can't wait for your next chapter! You rock lil lady!

chenling

sarNie Adult
A/N: Wanted to post what I had for Moh and Raiya!!!! I will have more soon!!!!

Chapter 6 Part 1

Eight months, she frowned, feeling sick, Soriya rushed to the bathroom. She quickly turned the fosset on and splashed cool water all over her face. Breathing in very deeply, she told herself to stay calm, she told herself to stay focused.

Looking up, she looked at herself in the mirror. Soriya hardly noticed herself, her hair pulled back into a messy bun, her eyes tired from erratic sleeping.

"You look a mess" she said softly, before looking down. She leaned back while reaching for a hand towel. After she dried her hands she placed them over her swollen belly. "I am sorry little one." She offered while running her hand gently over her belly. "Mama will be fine."

She smiled when feeling the child move, feeling their child move. Soriya sighed before going back into the living room. Her mother and Chai were there; both had been by her side all everyday since it happened, since Harit….

She still couldn't bring herself to say it. Her mother smiled up at her before standing. She smiled weakly at her mother before joining her on the couch.

"I am fine mother."

"I know my dear but…"

Chai cleared his throat sensing uneasiness in the air, "What time shall we leave tomorrow for the doctor's appointment?"

Soriya looked over, "Eight is fine and Chai there was no need for you to come and stay the night, we could have met you in town tomorrow."

"I know, I wanted to." He smiled, "I.."

"Thank you" Soriya reached out and took hold of his hand, "Harit would be happy with you. You are being a wonderful godfather to our child."

Soriya let go of his hand and leaned back against the cushions of the couch, all these months, everything she had gone through and now the baby would be coming soon. She had no idea she could ever this strong. But she had too, their child needed her, the workers at the pearl farm needed….it was all overwhelming but still Soriya was determined to make it. She was not a weak woman and she going to make her husband proud of her. She was going to make his dream a reality.

Chai and her mother soon feel into comfortable conversation, letting Soriya rest. Both knew she needed it, both scared to death that having the bath…not having Harit by her side would be all too much for her.

Late that night, Soriya stood looking out her bedroom window, her eyes filling with tears. She reached up placing her hand flat against the cool glass.

"I love you Harit." She sighed, "I will see you again one day."

~~~~~~~~~~

"Are you okay Taam?" Namtip asked.

She frowned; he was starring off looking at the night sky. "Taam?"

Pruk laughed softly, his daughter had taken an interest in the man that had come ashore almost nine months ago. They had taken the man in, given him food, shelter and even a new name….a name he still had a hard time answering too.

"Taam?" she called again and finally he turned to look at her.

"Sorry" he offered, "this night, I just feel strange."

Namtip laughed, "It's a full moon."

Taam nodded but he knew that wasn't it. Something lingered in the air, there was a longing. He hated feeling like this…he hated not knowing who he was or where he was supposed to be. All these months and nothing had come back…..not even his name. It was frustrating but he knew it would take time. Luckily, Pruk and Namtip had taken him in and helped him so. He hoped to one day repay them for all their generosity. They had done what most would not have.

He smiled over at Namtip, she smiled back sweetly before going back to her dinner. He knew she cared for him and yet he felt nothing more then brotherly love for her. Taam knew that one day he would have to have to tell her, he prayed that day would not be soon. He couldn't explain it but Taam knew…he always known that there was something else…someone else that called to his heart. It was strange, he could hear it in the wind…he dreamed of her at night.

Her hair was long, dark brown and she was more beautiful then anything else he'd seen. Even though her face was never clear…Taam still knew she was lovely. She called for him, beckoning him to come into her arms…and right when he would get to her, she would vanish.

"Are you not hungry?" Namtip asked pulling Taam out of his thoughts.

He shook his head and focused on his plate, "Sorry." She smiled and went back to eating. Taam ate slowly, still thinking of his dream….thinking of his love.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Taam woke early the next morning; he sat straight up in bed clinching his head in his hands. A nightmare plagued him. She was screaming, she was in pain…he couldn't help her.

He steadied his ragged breathing while standing, "Where is she?" Taam wished he knew.

TBC..........

HomelessBird

sarNie Egg
<<Shaking Chen>>> When are you gonna let Harit back ? huh /??!!!!!!!!!! So is such a strong girl, go go girl! Thank you for your update Chen.
Reading your fic really like watching a drama ! Who is this Namtip girl, Benz maybe ? lol

pze

sarNie Adult
omg this is too sad....it brings me tears.........but keep the updates coming.....its so interesting rite now....i cant picture wats going to happen

sarN

sarNie Granny
:( :( let harit come back to Soriya soon ....it take u so long to update and when u do it soo heart acing hahahaha why! ...why...o' why ..T T

Raiya

sarNie Adult
waaaaaaaaaaaaaa made me cry! why oh why chen did you make me cry!!! now i'm sad....you go So you stay strong for us! We want our baby!!!

Thank you my dear i freaking love it!!! More more more!!! Bring him back home girl!

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
love the update....he still feels the love...yes their love is strong....but chai better not do anything else but be a good godfather^^

chenling

sarNie Adult
Chapter 6 Part 2

Nine months later…….

Soriya smiled, she couldn’t help the swelling of joy that filled her as she looked at her daughter. The baby frowned causing Soriya to frown as well.

“What is it?� She asked.

The baby giggled causing Soriya to shake her head, “Silly.�

She was amazed at Arisoya, every single day her daughter…no…their daughter amazed her, that was the only word she could use to describe it. It still was hard, everyday she watched her child grow a little more and she wondered…..wished Harit was there. He would be beside himself, full of pride because of his daughter. Soriya pushed back the tears. Since Arisoya was born, she promised herself she would never cry in front of her child. The only thing she could do was make sure Arisoya knew her father, knew what a wonderful man he was.

Both Chai and her mother helped, so much to the point that Soriya felt a little smothered but still she welcomed their attentions. Chai was a devoted godfather and Soriya could see it written all over his face…he wanted a family of his own.

She hoped he hadn’t begun to see she and Arisoya as his, the thought of hurting him made her sick to her stomach but she knew nature in the end worked everything out.

The pearl farm was doing very well, with Harit gone most thought the business wouldn’t survive but Soriya made sure it would. She knew all the workers needed their job and mostly she thought of all of them as family. Most the girls helped watch Arisoya when she would go over the farm and all the men were in love with the little girl. It seemed Soriya was blessed. After everything that happened to her, she still had all that was important to Harit. She had the island and the farm…but she didn’t have him. Again, Soriya fought her tears. She still dreamed of him, after all this time….she longed to hear his voice, his touch.

Arisoya made a noise which pulled Soriya out of her thoughts. “I’m sorry baby.� She sighed while pulling her daughter tight to her chest.

“Just like your daddy� Soriya teased while kissing her daughter’s forehead. “Tomorrow’s an exciting day; we are going to Coral Island Resort, Uncle Chai has some business and we are going with him.�

Arisoya smiled up at her mother, Soriya snickered, “You are too cute, just like your daddy. He could get anything he wanted with that smile.�

~~~~~~~

Taam stared out at the ocean, a soft breeze washed over him and he wished he would stop the feeling coiling inside. He felt empty, even though he shouldn’t.

“Taam?� he heard Namtip call out.

He turned to see her walking towards him; he offered a smile before turning back to the ocean.

“Are you alright?� she asked, she knew something was bothering him.

“I am fine� he lied, he couldn’t tell her that he wanted to leave. How could he tell her he wasn’t the right one for her? After everything she and her father had done for him, he couldn’t walk away.

It had been over a year since he’d washed up on shore and still he remembered nothing, all he had were images and dreams. Pruk could have thrown him out once he was well but the older man hadn’t, he’d open up his home and his family. Taam knew he needed to repay them but how? To make it worse was the fact that he knew Namtip had feelings for him, everyone knew, it was written all over her face. How could he not love her? She was pretty, kind and everything a woman should be but…..he cared for her like a brother would sister not how a husband would love a wife.

He owed her more and he knew that was why he asked Pruk he for her hand in marriage.

“Are you sure you are alright?� Namtip asked as she reached out and touched his shoulder.

Taam turned smiling weakly, “I am fine just lost in my thoughts. We should go back.�

Namtip nodded and watched as Taam turned and began walking towards home. She lowered her head, she knew he didn’t love her…she knew it and still she loved him. Her farther had told her to wait, that Taam would return her love but he never showed any loving feelings towards her. When he asked for her hand, she had been surprised…..and she should have said no but deep down she wanted to be his and his alone.

~~~~~~~~~

The following day, Chai along with Soriya and the baby went to see Coral Island Restort. Chai had a business meeting he needed to attend and thought it would be a nice day trip for Soriya and Arisoya. He made sure they were alright by themselves before going to his meeting. He made his way down a long breeze way towards one the fancy huts that the resort offered.

He picked up the pace after looking at his watch, he was about to round a corner when he ran directly into something.

“Owww� he heard and found himself on his back with a girl lying on top of him.

She leaned forward trying to move from atop him and froze when she saw his face. Her eyes widened and felt as strange spark run through her.

Chai couldn’t help but smile, a sly grinned filled his lips as he looked over her face. She was beautiful.

Namtip felt her cheeks reddened and she quickly moved off the side, making sure her body wasn’t in contact with his anymore. “You should watch where you are going!� She finally barked while standing.

She watched as the man slowly stood all the while staring at her, “What are you looking at?�

Chai raised a brow, “Nothing� He shook off the strong feeling gnawing at him. “Who walks while looking at their feet?� He growled, “How many have people have you knocked over today?�

Namtip huffed, she placed her hands on her hips, “You should learn how to be on time, you were practically running and you knocked me over!�

He chuckled, “Do you speak to all the customers this way?�

“I don’t work here!� She barked.

“Of course you would say that� Chai told her, she was feisty…he liked that! “You don’t want me to go to your boss and tell him you are a rude little girl!�

“Little girl!� She was pissed; Namtip had never in her life met a man like this before. No doubt he was some rich playboy meeting up with god knows who to do god knows what. “I don’t know who you think you are mister but I am not a little girl and I do not work here!� She raised her chin up at him.

Chai couldn’t help but smirk; he looked her over making sure to take his time. Her cheeks grew redder when he stepped closer, “You are right you aren’t a little girl!�

Namtip knew the intention of his words and could do nothing but slap him.

He didn’t see that coming, Chai cupped the side of his face for a moment before glaring down at her. He’d never been slapped before, not in all his life. But he usually wasn’t this forward with women, he reminded himself of some scoundrel from a romance novel.

When he said nothing, the girl, no the women rushed off. Chai turned and watched her escape and found himself smiling. He turned back and was about to continue on his way when he notice a bag….his mystery lady dropped her bag. This day was getting better and better.

TBC

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
love this soooooooooo much especially:
"She hoped he hadn’t begun to see she and Arisoya as his, the thought of hurting him made her sick to her stomach but she knew nature in the end worked everything out."

thanks for reassuring me....also namtip and chai :wub: wooo harit and soriya going to meet hopefully soon......this day does keep getting better and better^^

sarN

sarNie Granny
i haven't read yet but the first thing i saw " Nine months later……. .." ahhHHH no Harit ... :( :(

chenling

sarNie Adult
Chapter 7

Taam stood waiting for Namtip outside of the main entrance of the large resort that Coral Island was famous for. He looked around noticed a small area where one could sit. He slowly made his way over and took a seat. Taam settled himself back against the wooden bench and felt s small sense of peace as the wind moved over him.

He closed his eyes for moment as a cool breeze touched his face, he heard footsteps which caused him to sit up and turn. He could see a baby. The person holding the baby was hidden behind a tree. Taam smiled when the baby focused on him. The little girl giggled which caused her mother to speak.

“What is it?� her mother asked.

Taam watched as the baby then moved, the mother had decided to go in the other direction. He waved at the child before she was out of his sight. A sudden aching filled his heart and Taam touched his chest, flatting his hand over his heart.

Soriya walked a little more, enjoying the cool weather. She looked down and saw that Arisoya was still looking back, she turned and looked and saw nothing.

“What is it?� she asked as Arisoya turned to smile up at her. “Did you see a bird?�

Soriya smiled before looking back at the scenery, the island was lovely. It was a perfect place for a resort, yet she couldn’t help think off all the villagers that had lost their homes because of it. Harit would have spoken out but he was gone.

In the distance, Taam decided to take a walk. He hope walking would stop the aching. He slowly walked in the opposite direction in which the mother and her child had gone. Taam didn’t stop until he found a small path which lead to the beach.

Soriya also found a similar path and slowly made her way towards the beach. She stepped out and smiled as Arisoya made a noise and pointed towards the water.

“We can’t get any closer baby; it’s too bright and dangerous.� She told her daughter as she moved towards a shaded area with a bench. Soriya never dared to take Arisoya too close to the water, since Harit’s disappearance she made sure to keep her child away from the water. Even when they were in the boat she would never take Arisoya near the sides…she was too scared.

She sat down and settled her daughter on the lap, facing Arisoya towards the beach.

Down the beach Taam watched the waves move back and forth, he found it soothing. He turned his head and he saw the baby again, mother and child were sitting under a shaded tree on a bench. He still couldn’t see the mothers face, the child though was clear. She was a beautiful little girl. Again his heart began to ach.

He touched his chest again and wondered what was happening, his eyes focused in on the child and something inside of him told him to go to her. He moved as if to take a step but stopped…what was he doing? Why did he need to see this child? Questions began running over and over in his mind, a sharp pain plagued him and he found himself on his knees.

Taam closed his eyes tightly and almost cried out when he saw a face…it was his love. Her face was almost clear, her long dark hair falling past her shoulders….why couldn’t he remember her name, why couldn’t he clearly see her face?

He cried out in pain as sharp pain rushed in his head.

Soriya jumped a little, she stood quickly while gripping Arisoya tightly. She moved forward and saw a man further down the beach on his knees crying out in pain.

She didn’t know if she could go over. Soriya decided to check on the man but stopped when she saw a woman come onto the beach and rush towards him.

“Taam� she heard the woman call out.

Taam could hear Namtip calling him; he calmed himself as best he could looking up at her when she came to stand in front of him.

“Are you okay?� she asked while reaching down to help him up.

“My head� he told her. “I…�

“Ssshh, let me take you home.� Namtip urged.

Soriya watched as the two walked away and frowned, she wondered what had made the man cry out. Shaking her head she turned and decided to go back towards the main office, Chai’s meeting would be over soon.

After Chai finished his meeting he walked towards the main office looking for Soriya. The young lady behind the counter told him that she had gone outside. He thanked her and went outside, he stopped when he noticed the girl from before and she wasn’t alone. A man was walking beside her.

He snorted and felt a twinge of jealousy. That didn’t happen very often he noted and walked towards them as they made their way towards the parking lot. He still had her bag.

“Little girl!� He called out which made the pair stop, she turned and when she recognized him she raised a brow.

“What do you want?� Namtip barked looking from Chai then at Taam who hadn’t turned around.

“Your bag� Chai held it up dangling it in front of her.

She growled and snatched the bag away from him, “Thank you.�

Chai stepped closer as if forgetting that she stood next to a man. He went to say something when he noticed the man’s face. He pushed past her and came to stand in front of the mystery man.

“HARIT?�

Taam just stared at the man, he looked over at Namtip, “Who is this?�

“No one� she hissed while pushing Chai aside to took hold of Taam’s arm. “Let’s go!�

Taam nodded, the pain in his head too great, he needed to see Pruk.

Chai moved aside and then rushed in front of them,
“Harit….Harit…where…?�

Namtip hissed letting go of Taam’s arm, she pushed Chai away from Taam, “Why are doing this?�

She had a very bad feeling, the way this man was looking at Taam, was he someone from Taam’s past….this was all to much! She didn’t want anyone to take him away.

Chai glared at her and then moved back to Taam, “Harit, Soriya she is here!�

Taam frowned and placed his hand to his head, the sharp pain was back. He cried out again and went to fall but Chai caught him.

“What is wrong with him?� Chai growled at Namtip. She shook her head and pulled Taam away from him.

“Leave us alone!�

Chai went to say something but an older man approached them calling out the girls’ name. The older man took hold of Taam and rushed him towards a truck. Namtip was going to follow but Chai reached out and grabbed her arm, pulling her back to face him.

“Who is he?� he growled.

“My fiancé� she struggled to free herself from his hold.

Chai narrowed his gaze, “How long has he been here?� Chai could read the story all over her face, he knew this was Harit, this was his friend. This girl and the old man no doubt had taken care of him. He pulled her even closer, “I will not go away.�

Namtip again struggled but couldn’t break his hold, “let me go!�

She could hear her father calling, “Please….he needs help!�

Chai softened a little, from what he saw Harit was ill. He let her go and stepped back. “I will find you! Both of you!� He warned before storming off.

What was he going to do? What..should he tell Soriya???? All these questions. Chai swallowed hard and made his way back to the front office, he stopped when seeing Soriya approaching. He put on his best smile and hated that he would keep such a big secret from her. He’d found her love…but he was with another!

TBC

chenling

sarNie Adult
Chapter 8

Soriya smiled as Chai made his way towards her. He wore a smile but something was wrong.

“What’s the matter?’ she asked searching his face for an answer.

“It seems I have more business, I will be staying on the island a little longer. Would it be alright if…� Chai stopped, how was he going to do all of this? He needed to find Harit, he needed to find out what happened to Harit? So many questions needed to be answered.

She read the look on his face and smiled, “Chai, I will take Arisoya home, my mother can watch her. Why don’t I come back and spend a couple of days here. I can help you, is that arlight?�

Chai nodded, “You are the most giving person I know Soriya. Thank you.�

She smiled, “I will return tomorrow night. Do not worry whatever problem you have, we will figure it out.�

Chai couldn’t help but smile, he looked from mother to child. “Did she enjoy herself?�

“Of course, she wanted to go the water but …� Soriya told him. “I think she’d like you to hold her though.�

Chai chuckled and took Arisoya into his arms, the little girl smiled and began pulling on his tie.

“I will go inside and reserve a room and then we can leave.� Soriya told him.

Chai watched as she went back inside and he could help the sigh that came from his lips. “What shall I do?� He asked aloud and then looked at Arisoya, “You daddy is alive.�

The little girl made a noise and continued to play with his tie. Chai kissed her forehead before feeling as if the world was resting on his shoulders. He would find Harit, make him remember….make him return to his family.

~~~~~~~~

Chai saw Soriya and his god-daughter off with ease and checked himself into the resort. He inquired about the young lady from earlier, telling them her name and what she looked like. The two women behind the counter informed him that the girl’s father was a local doctor. He asked where his office was and the ladies kindly told him.

After Chai settled in his room, he made a few phones calls letting his office know that he would be staying on the island a little longer and to handle his appointments according. It was late when Chai crawled into bed. Sleep wouldn’t come easy to him, thoughts moved throughout his head. He wondered how long had Harit been there? Did he love this girl?

Chai growled while turning over, the girl….she could see it in his eyes. She was keeping Harit away from his life; she may not know who he really was or where he was from. But Namtip knew he didn’t belong there and Chai wasn’t going to let her have him. Harit already had a wife.

It annoyed him, pissed him off even that she was in love with his best friend. He groaned while sitting up, “Damnit!� Why was this a problem for him, he should be feeling all these things because Harit was married to Soriya yet a part of him wanted...

Chai couldn’t have fallen for this girl, not with just a look. It was stupid, it was absurd. He wasn’t a school boy with a crush. He was a grown man.

He finally laid back down praying that sleep would come. When it did he dreamed of Harit and then of Namtip.

~~~~~~~~

Namtip was nervous; she kept a close eye on Taam and felt as if he was slipping away. Once they had gotten him home, he father had given him some medicine which stopped his headaches and given him a chance to rest.

Her father could tell something was wrong and after Taam went to sleep he took the opportunity to ask his daughter what had happened earlier in the day.

“Who was that man?� He asked.

“No one, he was rude to me.� She answered.

“Namtip� Pruk said while reaching out and placing his hand over his daughter;s hand, “You can’t lie to me.�

She looked over and nodded, “I think he knows who Taam is.�

Pruk raised a brow, “Did Taam recognize him?�

“No but…� Namtip teared up, “He’s been so distant, I know he wants to remember and if he does he will leave us.�

“If he remembers and leaves there is nothing we can do. It is very hard for him, not knowing who he is or where he is from. I know you love him daughter but he is not a possession and you can not keep him if he chooses to leave.� Pruk hated having to tell his daughter this but it was the truth. He knew she loved Taam but he also knew Taam did not love her. He cared for her yes, but more like a brother. He only wanted her happy and being in a marriage with one sided love would do nothing but break her spirit. “I only said yes when Taam asked for your hand because I knew you loved him but now, the more I think of it. Namtip you deserve someone who loves you with all their heart. I am sorry if I hurt you with my words.�

Tears streamed down her cheeks as her father spoke; she reached out and hugged him. “Father, I know you love me and want the best, that is why your words mean so much.�

Once Namtip settled into bed she thought of her father then Taam. She loved them both so much, but still in the end she knew Taam would have to find his past. It was only fair that he find out who he was. She loved him but she wanted him to love her in return. If he loved her he would come back to her.

She settled herself against her pillow wondering what tomorrow would bring as she closed her eyes a man’s face came to mind. Quickly she sat up shaking her head, opening her eyes as she growled.

“Rude…� his was indeed rude but that didn’t stop the flush of color that came to her cheeks when he looked at her.

“Cocky playboy� she snickered. He was handsome, he must have a ton of women chasing after him and yet when he looked at her, she felt as if he could see into her soul. She never felt that with Taam. What was wrong with her? She loved Taam and now she was thinking about another man.

Namtip finally pushed all thoughts of him aside and found sleep, hoping that tomorrow wouldn’t be the worse day of her life.

TBC

pze

sarNie Adult
this is too sad...harit needs to remember quick....leaving his daughter and wife alone.....ahhhh....im gonna cry

cecilia

Staff member
OMG .. chen, this is GREAT UPDATE .. my heart was beating so fast when i read to the part of them almost meeting one another .. darn, why does his head have to hurt .. i was so happy that they finally going to meet. It's all NAMTHIP's fault. she's doesn't sound selfish but she sure act like it .. This is such big torture for BOTH HARITH/SORIYA and now baby ARISOYA too .. i don't want her to grow up without not seeing her real father. SURE CHAI can play the godfather role, but it's better if HARITH's there to see the whole growing up process .. PLS UPDATE SOON ..