Jam Luey Gamathep (Maker J.Group)

joey

sarNie Adult
Joey, my sweet cakes! Welcome back! I love your boom boom baam baam. LOL

I didn't know you were Khmer. I am too! Just that I understand Laos and Thai also. :)

I love all the scenes you mentioned. Gosh, Krit's tears are so moving. I love that man. I honestly believe that Krit has found his match. Cherry suits him so well. I'm not just saying that being bias becauase honestly, I like Krit with other actresses also, but none has the "WOW" factor with Krit, like Cherry. :)
Thanks for the warm welcome Kayla. :)
Hahaha....you know, i don't like to come in here silently. i like to make myself known, and nothing is better than coming in with a BANG. :lol:
awww...i didn't know you were khmer too; i thought you were Thai or Laos since you know what they're talking about. awww, you are so lucky sweetie to know 3 languages. i am jealous now. lol.
thanks, and i loved yours and everyone's else too. yup, i agree with you 1000000+ percent. Chakrit and Cherry are an awesome pair! they both look good and can act, especially on the crying part. love them two so much. :wub: GO CHARRY!!!!!
HAHAHAHAHA :lol:

Joey, my sweetcakes! Let me start on what question I can answer for you. I love your long essay. :lol: :lol:

Yes, Mek did straight up told Nim's parents that him and Nim are in love and begged that Nim does not get engaged.

1. Katha knows that Pad has good feelings for him, but at the moment he is still eager to be with Nim since she's the perfect girl in his heart. Even though he knows by now that Pad has good feelings for him, he's not fully returning his feelings to her since he's too stuck on Nim right now. You know how the third wheel is...they have to put in all their effort before giving up. By the look on this face on the last scene on epi 12, he's beginning to come to his sense..that if you truely love someone, you should make that person happy by allowing them to live freely and be with the person he/she love. Soon enough, he will realize that the person who truely loves him and have been by his side all along is Pad and will turn her way. Seems like all the couples in this lakorn are lost within their own feelings at one point or another. :lol:

2. Nim's parents suggested that Katha should get engaged with Nim becaue of the news that they were involved in, thanks to the effing reporter and the stupid ex. Since they don't want their family name to look bad, they came up with this solution. However, Nim's parents aer not just about saving faces. Ultimately, they love their daughter and would only go by their daughter's wishes. Since Nim was already pissed at Mek about the evil ex, she agreed to the engagement which of course nearly made Mek insane. I believe the parents got plans of their own. They are putting Mek and Nim in the hot seat to see which out of the two fellows love Nim the most. From the look of it the mother is on Team Mek and the father is on Team Katha. I'm sure they know deep in their hear that Nim loves Mek but probably testing Mek out to see to what extent he will go for their daughter. That's my take on it.

3. But of couse Mek didn't want to return Nim, but Nim insisted that he does. Because their action would hurt a lot of people and they do not want to live the rest of their lives in guilt. Mek and Nim wanted to use that night as the last night they have together and will make memories that they will never forget. They talked and know that the entire mess is their fault and if they were just honest about their feelings for one another earlier, they would never be placed in the situation they are in now.

Here’s a rough draft translation to the scene when Mek returned Nim home. The sad conversation in front of the house.

Nim – Pee Mek, you should leave. I don’t want to hurt more than this.
Mek – No matter how much it hurts, I am willing if it allows me to be with you another second. I am willing.

Nim all teary eyes…

Nim – Pee Mek…
Mek – The answer that you have waited for 8 years. Can it happen…that the both of us will love each other…
Mek – Listen.…I LOVE YOU. I LOVE YOU WITH ALL MY HEART. :wub:

Both cried and hugged each other…

Nim – I don’t want it to be like this
Mek – It’s okay Nim...it’s okay…because no matter what…I will love you forever
Nim – No one will come and erase the memories that I have with you..I will love you forever
awwww....i can't thank you enough Kayla, my applepie! i know that i can always count on you for answering my questions. you are so nice and sweet like my apple pie that i ate
last night. :p i'm glad that you loved my LONG essay since i was thinking that i might've bored everyone here with my long comments. :lol:

i'm so happy that i got it right. i'm falling deeply in love with mek like crazy now. he is showing more and more the man that he is, and i'm loving it. i'm happy that he confessed his love in front of her parents. it really shows how much he's willing to go in order to be with nim. aww...he begged her to not get engaged. i felt so sad for him and nim in this week eps. :(

1) yup, i really know how the third wheels always think. they tend to go all the way til the end until n'eks finally end up with p'eks then they would finally give up and back out from the n'eks. i don't like it when they do that because the women they end up with seem to be their substitutes more than the woman they really love to spend the rest of their lives with, you know? i feel sorry for Pad here, but i'm happy that Katha will figure out soon who he should love.

2) oh i see now. i knew that reporter is up to no good. no wonder they have this engagement thingy. i hope your take is right about the parents' true plan for nim. i knew the mom is up to something, but i didn't know about the dad though. thank God the parents are not bad as some parents in other lakorns where they go all out to break the pra'nangs apart.

3) it's very nice of them to think of others before themselves. it can be frustrating for us viewers like me, but i totally understand. i know that mek & nim will not live happy together if their actions end up hurting the people they love. yup, if they figured out sooner, they wouldn't be in this situation. but then there will not be any dramas also. lol.

awww...what a sad sad dialogs. :( it's so sweet and very sad all at once. loved your rough translation Kayla, my applepie! you make the scene all the more sweeter for me. :)

joey

sarNie Adult
I think the Ateam and Rteam got beaten by best onscreen our wonderful Charry.
I'm so inlove with JLG this is one of Cherry's best lakorn that she had star in.
Imagine Ken is Mek this will be awsome too, cos i'm saying this that by look towards
Chakrit and Ken kind of resemble eachother. Oh this is no good just only 2 episode left. I wish this lakorn would go 4ever.
Oh glad that JLG is No.1 in the pantip lakorn poll. Go Cteam! Hope the Cteam has fanclub 2gether called 'Cteam'!
yup, GO Cteam!!!!!

Hi my JLK fellow friends guys and gals :lol: just wanted to drop by to give JLK support. I still haven't caught up yet, been so busy, so I'm still behind on Ep.4 :( so sad, and it will end next week already.

But thanks everyone for all the comment. I get to read all about the good part... now if I go watch it I'll know which part to press forward, especially when that Rutha face show up LOL. :lol:
we always love and welcome your support Maya. :) i've been so busy too. i ended up watching both eps. in the hours that i could squeeze through when i got the chance cause i know i will find myself so busy again. :(

haha...i totally understand your feeling toward Ruttah. i feel the same as you sweetie. i think all of us do. lol. thank God though that she doesn't show up a lot, so good news there Maya because you don't have to forward that much sweetie. :D

Wooowhooo...*doing the happy dance*...I know, right? Screw the ratings and trust the poll. LOL

At least the poll is from actual voters, more trustworthy than some program systematic crap.

But are we surprised by the results, Ladies? Of course not, we got good taste just like the members of pantip forum.
yup, polls are more trustworthy and accurate than those screw up ratings.

LOL. yup, we ladies have GOOD TATSE. :lol: i'm just happy that people at pantip forum also have good taste like us too. :p

Tuyah

sarNie Egg
PANTIP POLL RESULT

Agree with you all girls. Love the polls, seems as Pantip readers have similar good taste like us ;)

Have you realized that the polls are just the opposite of the ratings? Whereas Dok Bua Kao is a major rating hit, in the polls it is on the last position. For JLK it's the other way round.

yigu loves krit

sarNie Hatchling
Kayla's long long comments is quite quite great! i understood many things, and the feeling is so good!

I just know JLG is a great lakorn! Pantip proved that!

JIB's pics are sooooooo sweet, but it would end next week? so sad, so sad!

Kayla

sarNie Adult
ahhhhhh aaaaahhhhhhhhh

I'm dead

this pic take my breath away!!!!!

ending scene on tuesday
I am so sad...SO SAD...so sad...it's coming to an end. :(

I don't recall watching any lakorn as sweet as this one.

I'm going to miss Mek and Nim so much. Super Duper cute pictures! Mek looks so handsome with the hat, wife beater tank, and the kaki pants. And Nim looks so lovely with her flowy skirt. What a great match!

Thanks Momma JLG for making us suffer more. :)

Kayla

sarNie Adult
Agree with you all girls. Love the polls, seems as Pantip readers have similar good taste like us ;)

Have you realized that the polls are just the opposite of the ratings? Whereas Dok Bua Kao is a major rating hit, in the polls it is on the last position. For JLK it's the other way round.
Yep - I noticed the same thing also, Tuyah. That's why trust the poll and not the systematic crap. :)

Poo's acting is horrible in my opinion - she suits n'rai role more. Even if the storyline was good,I would not be able to make it past epi 1 if she starts crying - so not convincing. Noneless, pretty face though.

I'm so sad...JLG ending soon...:(

Tuyah

sarNie Egg
Yep - I noticed the same thing also, Tuyah. That's why trust the poll and not the systematic crap. :)

Poo's acting is horrible in my opinion - she suits n'rai role more. Even if the storyline was good,I would not be able to make it past epi 1 if she starts crying - so not convincing. Noneless, pretty face though.

I'm so sad...JLG ending soon...:(
I have got the same problem with Poo, she is pretty but her acting is a mess. Well, except of just a few lakorns I usually don't like channel 7 lakorns anyway.

Okay, I'm going to rewatch ep. 12 now ;) I can't really remember the scene you Kayla translated for us. How could I have missed that? :wacko: Thanks for the translation, although I do understand Thai it is always helpful to read the translation for a better understanding :)

joey

sarNie Adult

yup, I noticed that too Tuyah. It just shows us more of the truth that ratings are overrated.

joey

sarNie Adult
ahhhhhh aaaaahhhhhhhhh

I'm dead

this pic take my breath away!!!!!

ending scene on tuesday
OMG!!!!!! I think I just died and went to haven. They just look soooooo HOT & SWEET. I love it when p'ek picks up the n'ek and spins her around. Also, their clothes are cute too, and I especially love how comfortable they are together when it comes to their love scenes. Gosh I cannot wait to see the ending scene, although like the ladies here, I am going to be very sad when it comes to an end next week.

Like always, a big thank Mommy JLG for the breathtaking pics of our lovely Charry. Luv it!!!!

joey

sarNie Adult
ep.13 credit komchadluek.net
ohhhh.....ep.13 looks good too. It would be so much better if they kiss for reals, but I'm happy for any sweet scene of our Charry.

Awwwwww......cherry's tv pool looks so beautiful! Same goes for Jane. Luv it.. Luv it.. Luv it!!!!!!

Thanks again p.jib!

joey

sarNie Adult
hello ...joey my sister p.jib miss you :D

super sweet pics of c-team

arkkkkk
i missed you too p.jib. :) you are so awesome like always in sharing stuffs with us. i just cannot thank you enough, but thanks all the same with hugs and kisses from me to you, my sister.

awwww.....those close up pics are so awesome & super duper sweet!!!! :wub: :wub: :wub: i love how they are so closed and playful in those pics. i really cannot wait to see this scene.

those pics above show some really nice close up of their kissing that we will get to see from them. i just notice that both Chakrit and Cherry's skin colors are very similar skin tone. lol. gosh they really fit with those match made in heaven kind of couple. luv them! :wub:

oh, please don't die. :( how would we survive through this without you, my dear. you are our Mommy JLG here, so we need you all the time. :p

CherryApple

sarNie Adult
hello ...joey my sister p.jib miss you

super sweet pics of c-team

arkkkkk

lol im dead too
seriously these shots are just tooo cute, takes my breath away...i too am sadden that it will be ending next week. Anyway at least i have this in thai and dubbed vcd, for sure i will rewatch this

Thanks jib

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
This couple had a cuter hug than the Ateam. Feel sorry for the Ateam fans.
Oh they got beaten! Hey P'Jib thanks for the wonderful images that u posted.