Jamleuy Ruk (Makers Group)

SethT

anie's bb [c] D=
LOL EVERYONE, we'll all (bau, elie, anie) all be dead meat tomorrow...let's me go check which page we started from.
btw, i edit my thank you speech so many times now! lol, be back tomorrow to reply to all the spamming tonight then gonna start slowing migrating to the bgst thread...

SethT

anie's bb [c] D=
lol 'IEs', we've only spammed for 16 pages! hehe *we're offical dead meat by tomorrow.*
im prepared for all the "SAND THROW, GAYU URINE, COCONUT THROWING, POO THROWING* by tomorrow lol

julye017

sarNie Adult
LOL EVERYONE, we'll all (bau, elie, anie) all be dead meat tomorrow...let's me go check which page we started from.
btw, i edit my thank you speech so many times now! lol, be back tomorrow to reply to all the spamming tonight then gonna start slowing migrating to the bgst thread...
I'll be going too...Good night BAU and AN! yay! we'll be dead meat tom...I guess we started around 985th page...LOL! I LOVE MY JLR SISTERS!

SethT

anie's bb [c] D=
kk im going to sleep now...so happy ive got page 1000! happi reading jlr sisters, bau loves you all...gn. btw, help me celebrate page 1000 too kk.

SethT

anie's bb [c] D=
I'll be going too...Good night BAU and AN! yay! we'll be dead meat tom...I guess we started around 985th page...LOL! I LOVE MY JLR SISTERS!
goodnite ELIE AND ANIE! man tonight was fun...let's do it again (but in the BGST thread) hehe. love you all! gn

cutefuzzy

maplestory addict xD
i noe..we r like so DEAD!

lol 'IEs', we've only spammed for 16 pages! hehe *we're offical dead meat by tomorrow.*
im prepared for all the "SAND THROW, GAYU URINE, COCONUT THROWING, POO THROWING* by tomorrow lol
OMG...16 pages???

yeah...need to feed Gayu more water then!

goodnite ELIE AND ANIE! man tonight was fun...let's do it again (but in the BGST thread) hehe. love you all! gn
owkey!lov u too!

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
OMG!!!! CONGRATULATIONS BAU!!!! YOU FINALLY GOT YOUR PAGE!!!!!

I was shocked to see that this thread already reached its 1000th page...I was expecting like 995 pages and :mellow: :mellow: it's already on page 1001!!!!!!!!

SethT

anie's bb [c] D=
muaha, you girls still going...im heading in and out...up late again watching lakorns...and thank you donna for the 1000 page congrats.

SethT

anie's bb [c] D=
hey i released ive own page 999, 1000, and 1001...how cool is that...okay, going again to watch lakorn probly until 1 am...lol hehe, got school tomorrow.

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
oh my gosh, speaking about that...in the last couple of months i been sleeping at 11pm - 1 am...not good for my eyes, ive been getting panda eyes.
me too!! in the last 3 months I think, I've been sleeping at around 2am and just a couple of nights ago, I was awake until 4am...but I do sleep a lot in afternoons...hehehe

cutefuzzy

maplestory addict xD
you spam like crazy...LOL!
i noe!

hi ate julz!! :D I'm fine...I'm currently watching dyesebel...hehehe...dyesebel is so funny!!! she doesn't want to eat fish... :loool:
omg...ur making me wana watch it donna!
ahhh...wana watch dyesebel!

hey i released ive own page 999, 1000, and 1001...how cool is that...okay, going again to watch lakorn probly until 1 am...lol hehe, got school tomorrow.
lol..watchin oom ruk eps 11...addicted now...wana do banner on them soon..i love oom ruk but not sawan biang...