Jamleuy Ruk (Makers Group)

Grudgeprincess

JLR FEVER
oh i forgot to share......i disected fireworks today (a roman candle haha) in science class it was pretty sweet xcept lotz of smoke hahah and my teacher made 2 mushroom clouds and man that OWNED!

cutefuzzy

maplestory addict xD
I better go practice my signature for when we get famous and have to sign autographs then. :)
whaaaaaaaaa? what's that supposed to mean? LOL
haha..we r goin to be famous in???thai!
i mean my moneky gt cute buttocks..lol

sorry galz.. i cant catch up today sowwy.. i'll try laterz if i an ks.. love u galz.. super lots.. xp keke..
aww...oki aiko...luv ya

ok back to story time

kk well today i had show in tell for french and like i said i shared my pearl bracelet and man I OWNED! haha i deff. aced that haha
lolllll

haah and today in english we had to do a symbolic recipe of ourselves like if we were to make us what the ingredients would be hahah and i put
69 gallons of JLR JUNGLE FEVER

LMAO hahhaha i wonder how my teacher will react to that but o well i already turned it in ahhahahha and like wen i get it back i'll type for ya'l what i wrote hahahha
wakaka...

and today i got to pet the chickens! the JLR chicks! ahha well only 2 lmao but it was one of the yellow/brown ones (oh ya'll kno that the yellow baby chicks are yellow when they babys but turn brown as they grow) so yea and a black one it was pretty freakin sweet! i shall vdotape ASAP! promise!

and i went to see the HARITH/SORIYA turkeys and man i better vdotape them fast before they grow hahahahhah
i want to see both chicks n turkey!

ic3monkeys

sarNie Adult
hahahaha that pic of me is super old lmao.. that was when i was a bit younger kekeke.. cause im now gonna be a junior 11th grader n 16 kekekke..
LOL! Pretty!

wow, aiko's spamming like crazy tonight. :)

I have a feeling rr's on msn now that she's gone from the thread. I should probably join her...
Yeah Starry u should get on MSN didn't really get the chance to talk to u much :(

yes i am on MSN....you should join me heehee^^
LOL RR u should on too LOL!

heehee OMG....i need a list of my AUM "rivals" you know the people who are fighting me for AUM *ahem*
LOL y ru having an ambush plan or something (LOL) or ru going to turn into Sunsanee LOL

omg.. there was so many interestin stuff at that store gosh .. everythin u could think of.. kekeke.. too bad i was like mostly broke kekeke..
i would have gone crazy too, but couldn't buy them either LOL!

the Jlr thread is still going... havent been here for a while n its till going.. go my jlr sisters..
Hi i'm one of the new members AKA arisa! yeah it's going and JLR pop into our conversations once in awhile more like every on eof them LOL!

Grudgeprincess

JLR FEVER
oh yea quick story freakin a my friend was like randomly talkin and stuf and iwasn't paying atention and he goes "hey Sala you like to youtube?" and i'm like ?? what? and it tok me like 10 mins to realize what he was talkin about and i'm like OMFG. don't talk to me! LMAO u watched my vdos didnt' you? LMAO wow hahahah but yea i wa slike my gawd holy jungle lmao

cutefuzzy

maplestory addict xD
oh geez my laptop smells like it burning lmao
:loool:

SURPRISE EVERYONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

K... the surprise is that my surprises to everyone is in the mail... (Whew... after 3-4 weeks straight of working on them). I even mailed to those in Malaysia, Phillipines and Australia too.

For those that live within the states and get theirs sooner... *SHHHHHHH.... don't tell. (At least not till most people get theirs too.)*
awww...thanks starry!i hope i'll get it before going to my U!

K... i'll talk to you ladies later. I have to go see my sister graduate from high school tonight.
okay...enjoy urself^^

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
havent posted it yet dear...get some rest yeah..n eat ur med^^
i'm fine now an...AUM took care of me last night!!! :loool: :yahoo:

OK...THE MOMENT THAT YOU ALL HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR...THE DEBUT VIDEO FROM OUR YOUNG JLR SISTER..ATIQAH CHIAAAA....SINGING HER SINGLE HIT.."WHY I HATE MY SISTER!" WHICH IS ME...LOL..HAWT CAMERAWOMAN CREDIT TO ME..LOL...THIS VIDEO IS COPYRIGHT TO JLR SISTERS!!!BTW,FYI,SHE'S SINGING IN ENGLISH...IF YOU DONT UNDERSTAND...ITS OK...THERE'S TIME SHE'S LIKE BLABBLING..SHE EVEN ASKED ME TO PUT IN SUBTITLE...YEAH RIGHT!
dsc00054.3gp - 3.80MB
have to download that right now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I better go practice my signature for when we get famous and have to sign autographs then. :)
whaaaaaaaaa? what's that supposed to mean? LOL
yeah!!! not only signature, we better also practice posing and smiling for the cameras!! :loool: :yahoo:

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
haah and today in english we had to do a symbolic recipe of ourselves like if we were to make us what the ingredients would be hahah and i put
69 gallons of JLR JUNGLE FEVER

LMAO hahhaha i wonder how my teacher will react to that but o well i already turned it in ahhahahha and like wen i get it back i'll type for ya'l what i wrote hahahha
:loool: :loool:

cikna

sarNie Adult
yesh!handwritten would be best...
but i gotta confirm my address later...my ad in my new U later
if this idea does work^^
i hope it will!
ok..in the first narnia..the was a time when the final battle with the white witch...they used this err...sphinx and drop stones on the witches army...in our sejarah islam...ada satu masa yg allah hantar burung dr syurga utk melawan gajah2 masa kelahiran nabi if im x mistaken.The burung jatuhkan batu ke apa entah...

the second narnia..during the war when their waiting for lucy...there's a part where when the enemy's soldier charge..their armies went into like a hole...mcm perang badar...yg nabi gali parit if im x mistaken..dont u think???
aww...how bout me...im like chatting alone here..not even one jlr ghost is accompanying me..lol

ur Islamic history is awesome!! yeah, now that u mention it....anyways, mmg kite kurang berjodoh 2, 3 hari nie. when u r on, i am not. vice versa. tak lam lagi awk plak gi mmu. tp knowing u, i bet we will see u online! :p

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
oh geez my laptop smells like it burning lmao
:loool: my pc smells like burning too last night! my mom smelled it and she even asked me if I was smoking!! I was like :huh: and answered her, "MOM!! I DON'T SMOKE!!!!" :loool:

SURPRISE EVERYONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

K... the surprise is that my surprises to everyone is in the mail... (Whew... after 3-4 weeks straight of working on them). I even mailed to those in Malaysia, Phillipines and Australia too.

For those that live within the states and get theirs sooner... *SHHHHHHH.... don't tell. (At least not till most people get theirs too.)*
so excited to get your surprise starry! thanks! :kiss: :wub:

starryXing*

sarNie Adult
omg haha starry i had a dream about u remember that day i sent yo my address that nite i had a dream of what u were gona send us and u sent us our personalized JLR passports and i had like all the sister's passports in my hand holding them like playing cards yea it was pretty sweet haha
LOL... JLR sister passports. That sounds alot like bau's diary idea cause it's about traveling and stuff.

:loool: my pc smells like burning too last night! my mom smelled it and she even asked me if I was smoking!! I was like :huh: and answered her, "MOM!! I DON'T SMOKE!!!!" :loool:
so excited to get your surprise starry! thanks! :kiss: :wub:
smoking laptop... wow. my laptop gets pretty hot sometimes, but hasn't started to get smokey yet. Although... my hair straightener/iron smells really awful-- smells like burnt popcorn. I was sleeping the other morning and woke up cause i thought something was burning... but it was my sis using that. I'm throwing it away and getting a new one!!!