Jamleuy Ruk (Makers Group)

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
hmm my mum like DLF ... i thought it was an 'ok' lakorn ... not much aum scenes at all, it's basically about cherry the most

that's what i noticed...and i'm not much of a cherry fan...she doesn't get good characters...like in kaew tah pee...she was too nice for her own good...

starryXing*

sarNie Adult
*change of plans, run away to plane instead of the car
lmao...^same as above *bau runs to plane!

Ha... that's great bau. Cause all the sisters are already waiting for you IN THE PLANE!!!!!!!! Muah ha ha... *evil-but-still-love baubau-laughter*

*turns to pilot of the JLR plane* starry says: "You may take off now. Baubau decided to join us after all!!" No kidnapping even involved. LOL :loool:

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
Ha... that's great bau. Cause all the sisters are already waiting for you IN THE PLANE!!!!!!!! Muah ha ha... *evil-but-still-love baubau-laughter*

*turns to pilot of the JLR plane* starry says: "You may take off now. Baubau decided to join us after all!!" No kidnapping even involved. LOL :loool:

that's the perfect plan...haha...

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart

bau is coming along with us then?? :yahoo:

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
I shouldn't be on msn right now... it's too tempting and I'll still be chatting with you for hours. But I can't tempt myself cause I need some sleep this week. I should let you sleep too. Goodnight dearest rr! :kiss:
WHAT??!!! it's not my fault lol...ok..you should get your sleep.....i will just get aum when you do okay^^ :kiss:

starryXing*

sarNie Adult
bau is coming along with us then?? :yahoo:
Course, she ran straight into the plane! Hopefully bau will be a good JLR sister and share the addy with us before we land... otherwise... we might not share sporks with her! :lol: (Cause you know bau ran off too early to pack her own spork!!)

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
Course, she ran straight into the plane! Hopefully bau will be a good JLR sister and share the addy with us before we land... otherwise... we might not share sporks with her! :lol: (Cause you know bau ran off too early to pack her own spork!!)
no spork for bau if she doesn't share aum's addy... :loool: i'll bring 10 boxes of sporks with me... :lmao:

starryXing*

sarNie Adult
Darns... I hear my family screaming my name from the car. I gotta go to my picnic!!!!!

Bye girls, I'll eat a piece of watermelon for some of you (I say some because I sooo cannot stuff 20+ pieces in me. LMAO)

Goodnight bau, I think you have to go sleep soon? Dream about how you WILL share Aum's addy with us on the plane!!! :)

SethT

anie's bb [c] D=
that's what i noticed...and i'm not much of a cherry fan...she doesn't get good characters...like in kaew tah pee...she was too nice for her own good...
yeah, i only didnt like cherry in RR...she looked like a trans in that one :loool: gosh im so mean lol

i've read it bau!! :loool: :loool:
yep muahaha, i thought i was evil...you as evil as me donna!

what the.................whatever i wont give aum's addy out anyways.

thanks for making easy for us bau
who's making it easier, im running to my private plane of course :p

NEVER!!! aum's addy is in good hands.

SethT

anie's bb [c] D=
Darns... I hear my family screaming my name from the car. I gotta go to my picnic!!!!!

Bye girls, I'll eat a piece of watermelon for some of you (I say some because I sooo cannot stuff 20+ pieces in me. LMAO)

Goodnight bau, I think you have to go sleep soon? Dream about how you WILL share Aum's addy with us on the plane!!! :)
umm how about no...lol...i maybe will someday 'share' when you guys are not picking on me :p ... for now, im sleeping whenever my laptop runs out of battery, so if i disappear...it's cause 1)my laptop battery ran out 2)im dead sleep or worst of all 3)my laptop burns me to death (it's burning my stomach right now)

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart

have fun starry!! just eat a banana for me, okay? :loool:

SethT

anie's bb [c] D=
wow so i FINALLY see 98 and sala!!! you girls, so i have to stay up this late to catch you guys! it's is 2:15am right now *yarns!