Jamleuy Ruk (Makers Group)

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
I'm so amaze with your drawing, so perfect. If only my brother-in-law(Harin) was alive he can help you cause in his art room he drew a picture of himself and his brother Harit, I'm sure you seem it in the begining of the JLR Lakorn. :loool: :loool:
Chenling, you shouldn't let Van read the fanfic, now VAN is dreaming of being Harin's sister in law, poor thing, wake up Van, HARIT have a wifey already and that me (the only one, no VAN or Soriya) :loool:

van~C!n

sarNie Adult
Sy14, you did a very good job! I can't even draw my own portrait that good it so ugly or maybe I'm just ugly. :loool: I want my brother to draw a portrait of me but he dont want too, maybe I scared him away that why. :loool:
Harit told me that he only date hot girls, so you're not ugly Prisna then he won't get you pregnant. ;) Soraya is Hot, You're Hot, and I'm sexy..... :loool: :loool: :loool:

Sy14

sarNie Egg
Sy14, you did a very good job! I can't even draw my own portrait that good it so ugly or maybe I'm just ugly. :loool: I want my brother to draw a portrait of me but he dont want too, maybe I scared him away that why. :loool:
It's about FEELING I guess, you must have THAT feeling to enable you to do things like that. It's hard to explain, I'm so in love w/ my bf I can't bring myself to draw his face, ironic right? Btw PRISNA, wish you eazy labor :p

van~C!n

sarNie Adult
Chenling, you shouldn't let Van read the fanfic, now VAN is dreaming of being Harin's sister in law, poor thing, wake up Van, HARIT have a wifey already and that me (the only one, no VAN or Soriya) :loool:
:loool: :lmao: Prisna you make me laugh so hard I'm crying too. What are you talking about? Me and Soraya is at the island visiting Harin grave stone, Soraya brother in law and soon to be mine. :loool: :loool: :loool:

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
Harit told me that he only date hot girls, so you're not ugly Prisna then he won't get you pregnant. ;) Soraya is Hot, You're Hot, and I'm sexy..... :loool: :loool: :loool:
No wonder why Harit dont want you cuz you are not on the HOT LIST with me and Soriya. :loool: We both burn up that SEXY LIST. :loool: :loool:

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
:loool: :lmao: Prisna you make me laugh so hard I'm crying too. What are you talking about? Me and Soraya is at the island visiting Harin grave stone, Soraya brother in law and soon to be mine. :loool: :loool: :loool:
So now you want Harin, good luck with that! :loool: Base what you said is Soraya brother in law, Soriya want Harit so it have to be HARIN (Soraya brother in law, it more like future but that will never happen for Soriya) . :loool: :loool: :loool:

van~C!n

sarNie Adult
No wonder why Harit dont want you cuz you are not on the HOT LIST with me and Soriya. :loool: We both burn up that SEXY LIST. :loool: :loool:
Oooooh, forgot to tell you one more thing he love hot girls like you and soraya. But he eyes on sexy girls like me and Pinky. :wub: :loool:

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
It's about FEELING I guess, you must have THAT feeling to enable you to do things like that. It's hard to explain, I'm so in love w/ my bf I can't bring myself to draw his face, ironic right? Btw PRISNA, wish you eazy labor :p
Maybe I need to take ART II in my school first before I can do all of that. :p

van~C!n

sarNie Adult
So now you want Harin, good luck with that! :loool: Base what you said is Soraya brother in law, Soriya want Harit so it have to be HARIN (Soraya brother in law, it more like future but that will never happen for Soriya) . :loool: :loool: :loool:
Let me type it one more time: Soraya brother in law soon to be my brother in law too. heheheh :p

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
Oooooh, forgot to tell you one more thing he love hot girls like you and soraya. But he eyes on sexy girls like me and Pinky. :wub: :loool:
Yeah, his eyes maybe on sexy girl like you and Pinky but his heart and mind is with hot girls like me and Soriya. :loool: I know he drool for me and Soriya (not really for her but for me more :loool:) :wub: :drool:

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
amikrazie why are you eating salt & pepper? I don't think that will help your headache. :lol: Here let me see what I can do for you, I make you tea with honey(the ingredients: dirty & sweaty Harit and Sexy & hot Aum). :loool: :loool: Sound good?

sounds good...sorry i was refreshing the darn page but forgot to look down on the pages lol

i am trying to log into ATC seems like its down again...esp at this time too

I cant believe you two are at it again..lmao still fighting over Harit!!!

too bad hes with Pinky lol while you two are quarreling :p

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
Let me type it one more time: Soraya brother in law soon to be my brother in law too. heheheh :p
Silly girl! I thought you want Soriya brother in law to be your man the first place! :loool: Van keeping wishing cuz I know it never come true, like I use to said HARIT is been taken by ME! He love me so much too, his heart and mind is all about ME. :wub: :loool: :yahoo:

van~C!n

sarNie Adult
Yeah, his eyes maybe on sexy girl like you and Pinky but his heart and mind is with hot girls like me and Soriya. :loool: I know he drool for me and Soriya (not really for her but for me more :loool:) :wub: :drool:
A few pages back I think lydia post a picture of Aum and they were all these reporters there, Aum just came back from Phuket. You see that Prisna? He was there with me and Pinky but I kinda kick Pinky to curb so I have alone time with Harit and we lay out in the sun and got a tan together. :loool: It was Hot!!! Oh, I have you in my thought and smiling to myself thinking to bad she can't be here with us. :D

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
sounds good...sorry i was refreshing the darn page but forgot to look down on the pages lol

After are the quarreling of Harit, VAN and ME are like the SWEATY AND SALTY of Harith body. :loool: Amikazie, Pinky is Harit Ex anyway, I'm the present and future lady for him. :yahoo: :loool:

sarN

sarNie Granny
it werid .... how come i don't drool & fancy Harit lmaoooo....i just don't go gawd over star ...there must be something wrong w/ me HAHAHAHA but go gawd when soyia & harit near/touch each other .

van~C!n

sarNie Adult

You seem alot better now I guess my tea help. Well, at least this time me and Prisna are not trying to shot each other down. :loool: She is so much fun!!