Jamleuy Ruk (Makers Group)

van~C!n

sarNie Adult
i will be fine thank you for asking Van. the headache makes me wanna...you know the preggy symptoms! (but i am not Prisna will jump on me) :p

so right now i am eating some salt & pepper ..wish i had some mangos or gooseberry!
amikrazie why are you eating salt & pepper? I don't think that will help your headache. :lol: Here let me see what I can do for you, I make you tea with honey(the ingredients: dirty & sweaty Harit and Sexy & hot Aum). :loool: :loool: Sound good?

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
HAHHA DARN IT! i forgot about that hahaha well not rele but still good plan hehe and hmmm *time to take Boontai out of the coo coo house* hahaha and she's deff. going to be insane hahaha ok so new plan- pays money to get boontai out of rehab, tells Harith that Nu Goon is flirting w/ Soriya and is trying to make her his girl PSHT HARITH BE THERE IN A SECOND hahaa
OMFG!!!!!!! R U KIDIN ME??? SOMEONE ALREADY POSTED IT TO HIM????? !#$@*(^$#@%#%#(*%#%#(%#@ hahahah wow my heart like stopped pumping. geez. haha the list isn't even done yet!!! i don't want the list sent to him now! hahah UGH! i haven't even had time to get a mask hahahh ..... o geez some of those bullets on the list were....haahhahhaah......(in need of maskS) hahah o well wen i'm done w/ my list i'll post it to him on his website thing hahahhahah o geez.... i'm still in shock hah
starryXing!!!! omg those are THE CUTEST THINGS I"VE SEEN IN MY LIFE!! hahah that makes two of us overobessed b/c ima make a scrapbook of JLR :D
AWWW!!! sarN that show so much about you and how much you love your site man i would do the same haha good that you said not for sale its SARNIE LOVE! :wub:
ok well today i have more to add to the list haha and i might start on another MV and actually do a artwork haha i went to go shopping w/ my friends today.... i kept on thinking to myself *i could be JLRing rite now!!* HAHHA but i had fun so now ima JLR contribute haha
OMG!! those pictures are tooooooooooo seXXXy!!!! hahah <3 it

thankx Starry for the YT coment haha i got it now =]

WHERE'S PRISNA????? I MISS HER! haha girl come back i don't care if you're pregnant or not :lol: i miss you!
I'm back, sorry busy with my homework and my internet is getting me mad, so slow. I miss you girls too!

van~C!n

sarNie Adult
I'm back, sorry busy with my homework and my internet is getting me mad, so slow. I miss you girls too!
Ooooh, you was doing your homework I thought you were out with fake Harit cuz the real one is with me eating ice cream. :loool: :loool: :loool:

Raiya

sarNie Adult
amikrazie chenling Raiya
Where is everyone at, so quiet in here? :unsure: :unsure:
Hey I'm back! Non fat frozen yogurt was delicious! I wish I could bring some for you guys! I asked but they didn't have any Aum flavored yogurt :lol:

I will have more soon, I want to finish up the chapter...get it edited and such...yes i will continue on that thread!
Gosh, I think I missed this...can you send me the link so I can catch up?! :eek:

kayti

sarNie Egg
Hey Ladies quick question to ask......um i know that tomorrow JLR will in Thailand air because Thailand is one day ahead from US if i was to watch JLR online at the site http://www.siamtv.org/start.html; do u guys know what time I'm suppose to watch with that site? do anyone of you guys watch it online with that site? sorry just a quick question since i live in the US and i won't get to see the drama until Monday the 18 at pacific time and i can't wait.......can you guys help me out? PLEASE if any of that make sense!

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
Hi everyone! I'm new on this thread and when I registered I really just intended to be a silent reader but you guys are soooo HILARIOUS I can'tt be silent anymore.I can't believe this thread has reached fever pitch, more so tomorrow's the final episode!

So envious I can't start watching it yet cuz my cousin wanna finish downloading all 14eps first b4 ever letting me sneak a peek. Waiting = Torture. Can't say much, just imagining how Soriya's face might look like trying with all her might not to look HURT, if she finds out Prisna&everybody else's JUMPed THE QUEUE!.(that is, to fall pregnant first!)

....I've started to feel warm, symptom..symptom..
Welcome Sy14! Hope you have fun!

Thank for sharing of my HOT boo, if my baby is a boy I sure he have the HOT and HANDSOME side from his father, it a girl and she ulgy she got it from me. :loool: I'm sure she look cute cuz of Harit! :wub:

'owwee_its_leelee' , are you new here? Thank you, yes my Harit is very Hot and Sexy, please don't touch him. :loool: If not me and Prisna will hunt you down my dear. :loool: J/K
Yeap so true, there a sign on him said "TAKEN BY PRISNA" so back off, which wifey dont care about their hubby. :loool:

Oh god, I see Prisna is here need to wear my mask :ph34r: . amikrazie are you ok sweetie.. chenling what are you writing?
You dont have to wear a mask Van, cuz I'm not Aum. If you plan to steal my boo, yeah you should waer the mask, I sure I will still hunt you down, pregnant woman are crazy. :loool:

van~C!n

sarNie Adult
Hey Ladies quick question to ask......um i know that tomorrow JLR will in Thailand air because Thailand is one day ahead from US if i was to watch JLR online at the site http://www.siamtv.org/start.html; do u guys know what time I'm suppose to watch with that site? do anyone of you guys watch it online with that site? sorry just a quick question since i live in the US and i won't get to see the drama until Monday the 18 at pacific time and i can't wait.......can you guys help me out? PLEASE if any of that make sense!
I think it air on Mon at 8:30 am here in US becasue it Thailand it would be 8:30 pm over there. I could be wrong!!!! The lakorn for JLR air on Mon & Tue 8:30pm in Thailand.

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
Ooooh, you was doing your homework I thought you were out with fake Harit cuz the real one is with me eating ice cream. :loool: :loool: :loool:
Are sure, cuz Harit is here with me, rubbing my sexy pregnant stomach :wub: :loool: and listen to the baby heartbeat. :wub: I can't wait when I'm due, I sure my baby know some karate and can be very torture like his father, so watch out VAN. :loool: :loool: :loool: :loool:

nophankh

sarNie Adult
No, right now it's Sunday afternoon, roughly around 1pm. In 8 hrs, it's gonna be 8pm Sunday.
Tomorrow maybe Monday for them, but half a monday for us.
So around 8am monday Eastern time is 8pm Monday night for them.

This is how it goes for the US.
Monday morning.
Eastern time: wake up at 8:30am
Central time: 7:30am
Mountain time: 6:30am
Pacific time: 5:30am

van~C!n

sarNie Adult
Are sure, cuz Harit is here with me, rubbing my sexy pregnant stomach :wub: :loool: and listen to the baby heartbeat. :wub: I can't wait when I'm due, I sure my baby know some karate and can be very torture like his father, so watch out VAN. :loool: :loool: :loool: :loool:
Is Ok... If he's with you right now, he know his way home back to his women(Soraya & Me). :loool: :loool:

kayti

sarNie Egg
No, right now it's Sunday afternoon, roughly around 1pm. In 8 hrs, it's gonna be 8pm Sunday.
Tomorrow maybe Monday for them, but half a monday for us.
So around 8am monday Eastern time is 8pm Monday night for them.

This is how it goes for the US.
Monday morning.
Eastern time: wake up at 8:30am
Central time: 7:30am
Mountain time: 6:30am
Pacific time: 5:30am

thank you so much.......that means i have to wake up hecka early to watch the drama since i use the Pacific time.

Sy14

sarNie Egg
welcome !!! did u draw dat ??? cooolllllll do one for Harit toooo :wub:
Hi SARN!!!!! Yea, I penciled that, it took me just over 2 hours to finish. It's always easy to draw a woman's face because all women have quite the same shapes of brows, eyes, nose and mouth, so it's easy. I have wanted to draw Harit's face but it's a different case when it comes to men, I need some feeling (am I biased??), perhaps when I catch the fever....

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
Is Ok... If he's with you right now, he know his way home back to his women(Soraya & Me). :loool: :loool:
I sure he turn back to his wifey and kid (Prisna with the pregnant stomach) :loool: :loool: But I hope you and Soriya could find a way to find your own man cuz you and Soriya just lost him. (NOT HARIT cuz he with his wifey PRISNA) :loool: :loool:

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
Hi SARN!!!!! Yea, I penciled that, it took me just over 2 hours to finish. It's always easy to draw a woman's face because all women have quite the same shapes of brows, eyes, nose and mouth, so it's easy. I have wanted to draw Harit's face but it's a different case when it comes to men, I need some feeling (am I biased??), perhaps when I catch the fever....
Sy14, you did a very good job! I can't even draw my own portrait that good it so ugly or maybe I'm just ugly. :loool: I want my brother to draw a portrait of me but he dont want too, maybe I scared him away that why. :loool:

van~C!n

sarNie Adult
I'm so amaze with your drawing, so perfect. If only my brother-in-law(Harin) was alive he can help you cause in his art room he drew a picture of himself and his brother Harit, I'm sure you seem it in the begining of the JLR Lakorn. :loool: :loool: