Jamleuy Ruk (Makers Group)

starryXing*

sarNie Adult
Darn msn messenger error code: 80048820-- what ever that even means!!!!!!

My msn ladies... msn is being mean to me tonight and won't let me log in~ I'll try to catch you tomorrow. I miss you all already! :kiss:

Meanwhile... I'll work on spamming. I see that sala and RR have had a field day spamming over the last 24 hours. :clap:

julye017

sarNie Adult
no no...i'm harit one & only......everyone else is a wannabe.....i just added you....^^ talk to you later on msn hopefully^^

LOL! you're harit's one and only? now be ready for the other JLR sisters :lol:
thanks for adding me...I'm online right now but I don't get any invitation that
someone added me already?

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
*Muah, muah and more muah-ing* Whaaa... I love my poem RR!!! It has my fave word: star!! Cause if no one knew before, my username has 3 stars in it.

LOL... RR's entire life stated is there for everyone. Make that The Forbidden Kingdom date with me!!! I'm gonna go see my former lover aka Jet Li in action too.

Write me another one just because I'll love 'em all!!!!
-->thanks....ha just realized that you have 3 stars....^^(too slow b/c of GP's coconuts)
-->Forbidden Kingdom w/ starry of course......i'm exicted to actually see Jackie Chan & Jet Li together^^
-->of course i'll write you another one^^

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
Darn msn messenger error code: 80048820-- what ever that even means!!!!!!

My msn ladies... msn is being mean to me tonight and won't let me log in~ I'll try to catch you tomorrow. I miss you all already! :kiss:

Meanwhile... I'll work on spamming. I see that sala and RR have had a field day spamming over the last 24 hours. :clap:
awwww.....i'll miss you hugs&kisses....spamming...i see you^^

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
LOL! you're harit's one and only? now be ready for the other JLR sisters :lol:
thanks for adding me...I'm online right now but I don't get any invitation that
someone added me already?
i was born ready.....hmmmmmmmm interesting msn.....well try adding me: myzz_giggles@hotmail.com

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
another poem for starry:

"there she was just a walkin' down the street,
the sun gentle beamed against her delicate skin,
soft & radiant,
and then at that moment....
i knew i'll never be lonely again^^"

starryXing*

sarNie Adult
I wish I was sala's fav sister too...J/K :spin: :lmao: Sala's got lots of favorite sisters. We ALL her favorites.

ellem~ RR's already in the middle of a van-prisna-moh wifey match. :arrg: :arrg: LOL... it's a never ending fight for Harit. It's his fault cause he's too HOT!

Hmmm.... ami loves Hari too but she a lover, not a fighter. Sweet, sweet ami... yep. She'll pick up the pieces if RR-van-prisna-moh hash it out too long... LOL :)

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
I wish I was sala's fav sister too...J/K :spin: :lmao: Sala's got lots of favorite sisters. We ALL her favorites.

ellem~ RR's already in the middle of a van-prisna-moh wifey match. :arrg: :arrg: LOL... it's a never ending fight for Harit. It's his fault cause he's too HOT!

Hmmm.... ami loves Hari too but she a lover, not a fighter. Sweet, sweet ami... yep. She'll pick up the pieces if RR-van-prisna-moh hash it out too long... LOL :)
yeah...sala needs to choose....CHOOSE SALA...it's me right^^

ellem...don't listen to her...harit has always been mine forever & ever

yeah--ami--->my sweet angel^^ but told her i'll give her some of harit's hair^^

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
a song for harin to sanseenee(forgot how to spell it):

"you're way too beautiful girl,
that's why it'll never work,
you got me suicidal, suicidal....
when you say it's overrrrrrrrr"

beautiful girl by kingston(?)^^

julye017

sarNie Adult

I guess no one will easily give up on harit! :lol: true! a never ending fight coz everyone are determined to get him! LOL as for me I'll just be contented seeing harit from afar with van-prisna-moh-RR! as long my JLR sisters are happy :wub: how about you don't you love harit? or you're also like ami and me? a lover not a fighter :loool: