Jamleuy Ruk (Makers Group)

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
"you're hereeeeeeeeeeeeeeee there's nothing to fear....
and i know that in my heart....will go on and on.........
oooooooooohhhohooooohoooooo^^"

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
GP--->i'll be in milwaukee for a bit tomorrow...my cousins wants to go.....so talk/spam/both with you later on...promise to be on....but if i'm not on...i'll make it up later...^^

hugs&kisses

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
ellem....i hope you will be okay.....i need to go to sleep....hopefully talk to you tomorrow/tonight okay^^

darn msn...i'll try again^^

sweet dreams/good night/sleep tight/don't let harit bite/hugs&kisses/love you forever&ever

julye017

sarNie Adult
ellem....i hope you will be okay.....i need to go to sleep....hopefully talk to you tomorrow/tonight okay^^

darn msn...i'll try again^^

sweet dreams/good night/sleep tight/don't let harit bite/hugs&kisses/love you forever&ever

yes i am! thanks my dear sister...have a good night sleep then...
i hope msn works okay...
HUGS AND KISSES

Raiya

sarNie Adult
LOL ellem I see you are bam spamming for RR and GP! No worries on the time zone you should just join us on msn. I'm off to bed now! Take care my dear!

for the fan fic readers out there...i just add a quick update for my story! GN my lovely sisters!

julye017

sarNie Adult
LOL ellem I see you are bam spamming for RR and GP! No worries on the time zone you should just join us on msn. I'm off to bed now! Take care my dear!

for the fan fic readers out there...i just add a quick update for my story! GN my lovely sisters!

Thanks! I'd love to join you on MSN! Nytie to you...
that's so cool! a fan fic! I'll check on that...

HUGS AND KISSES​

julye017

sarNie Adult
hi ellem!
hello ellem!

i didn't know the JLR thread will make me go crazy!
I'm crazy even before! :loool:
crazy over AUM & AFF!​

cecilia

Staff member
^MUAHAH. HOT SIGGY .. i wouldn't mind reliving those moment too .. THEY ARE SO HOT ..

ELLEM, you sure take STD place today .. :loool:

julye017

sarNie Adult
^MUAHAH. HOT SIGGY .. i wouldn't mind reliving those moment too .. THEY ARE SO HOT ..

ELLEM, you sure take STD place today .. :loool:
hi cecilia! so true! they are so hot, gorgeous, lovable what else? :lol:
I've seen your works on ATEAM...can I use some of it? :D