Jamleuy Ruk (Makers Group)

Grudgeprincess

JLR FEVER
u sure...coz when ur not here..i feel like my body beeing pulled frm one end..and to another -_-
u noe what..that coconut thingy remind me of the scene when Harit threw the bowl to So's head when she wanted to bath!
hilarious :lol:
darling i'll chain u to me if they want to take u they taking me to

LMAO yea that's the concept hhahhah

cutefuzzy

maplestory addict xD
ok well for ELA my journal was
"What is your favorite story to tell someone?"
and this was my exact response...
"Personally I don't have a FAVORITE story because I have stories to tell everyday. That's what I'm famous for. Sala's Stories. My stories tell about what happened during my day and my insight on things and what's going on with life. But if I had to choose my FAVORITE story, it would be about my JLR FEVER! (My Thai/drama/lakorn I'm obsessed with). I tell about that everyday and of my HAWT ASIANS. I'm also famous for my "Intresting Facts I learned This Week". I've been learning very odd, intresting, disturbing, facts recently. That's how my famous stuff has come to be."
LMAO hahah yea my journal entry gah i incorparate alot of JLR in my ela class lmao ahah and the teacher is the lady who had that pink imperfect pearl necklace that i attacked when i saw her wearing it lmao but she's realy nice so yea
awww...sweet!
i'm kinda thinkin bout JLR only these days..
even Sawan Biang didnt caught my attention at all..
like that day..when i was in my dad's car..
we passed by an advertisement n i was like rubbing my eyes
cos i thought i saw Aff and Aum :ph34r:

Grudgeprincess

JLR FEVER
LMAO going bak to my "wall invention" dream well i guess it was like the old times during Holocaust times? maybe lmao idk but it was like a memory scene sorta and the ppl were black and white like in old movies and like they were rele poor and there was this huge circle of dirt w/ a dead tree growing in teh middle of it in the backyard so i kept messing w/ the dirt/mud or w/e and mixed it w/ some other stuff lmao and my dad took a huge shovel and threw it on teh backside wall of the house and i invented wall material lmao so then my dad buried someone where the dirt/mud was and planted all these flowers on top and put like a million of those patio red rocks over it and he told me to make my wall stuf again so i had to get he mud/dirt which was under all the rocks and flowers and i dug through all of it and got some and my dad yelled at me cuz i dug up all his hard work and cuz i dug through the grave lmao it was so weird

Grudgeprincess

JLR FEVER
Yeah,i'm a muslim so we gotta pray 5 times a day..the first one would be Subuh which is around 6am...so i would usually wake up at 6.15am like that,pray n then cant sleep..so i juz on9!im 17 this year..juz finished my highschool last year..waitin to enter university soon ^_^
oh i see gah i woulnd't be able to wake up that early everyday gahhhhh woo hoo 17 ur about 2 years older than me hehehe gah how long are u gona be on darling

Grudgeprincess

JLR FEVER
awww...sweet!
i'm kinda thinkin bout JLR only these days..
even Sawan Biang didnt caught my attention at all..
like that day..when i was in my dad's car..
we passed by an advertisement n i was like rubbing my eyes
cos i thought i saw Aff and Aum :ph34r:

LMAO i know i see things too. gah. these FEVER HALLUCINATIONS *shakes head*

cutefuzzy

maplestory addict xD
LMAO going bak to my "wall invention" dream well i guess it was like the old times during Holocaust times? maybe lmao idk but it was like a memory scene sorta and the ppl were black and white like in old movies and like they were rele poor and there was this huge circle of dirt w/ a dead tree growing in teh middle of it in the backyard so i kept messing w/ the dirt/mud or w/e and mixed it w/ some other stuff lmao and my dad took a huge shovel and threw it on teh backside wall of the house and i invented wall material lmao so then my dad buried someone where the dirt/mud was and planted all these flowers on top and put like a million of those patio red rocks over it and he told me to make my wall stuf again so i had to get he mud/dirt which was under all the rocks and flowers and i dug through all of it and got some and my dad yelled at me cuz i dug up all his hard work and cuz i dug through the grave lmao it was so weird
lol..it is reli weird :huh:

An y aren't u on MSN?
sry...dont reli on..cos everytime i on..there will be like thousand of ppl attackin me..hehe
ok goin to on now..btw, do add me raihanchia@msn.com

oh i see gah i woulnd't be able to wake up that early everyday gahhhhh woo hoo 17 ur about 2 years older than me hehehe gah how long are u gona be on darling
i'll be on9 the whole day today i guess ^_^

Grudgeprincess

JLR FEVER
LMAO it was hilarious today cuz i was about to tell my friend "hey u wana hang ou............." then i stopped cuz i was gona ask if she wanted to chill this weekend and i'm like nope nevermind have to JLR w/ my sisters lmaooo whoops o well i told ya'll i was gona cancel ne plans i had hahaa

Grudgeprincess

JLR FEVER
lol..it is reli weird :huh:
sry...dont reli on..cos everytime i on..there will be like thousand of ppl attackin me..hehe
ok goin to on now..btw, do add me raihanchia@msn.com
i'll be on9 the whole day today i guess ^_^
WOO HOO! kk just added u but u ain't online! lmao

cutefuzzy

maplestory addict xD
LMAO it was hilarious today cuz i was about to tell my friend "hey u wana hang ou............." then i stopped cuz i was gona ask if she wanted to chill this weekend and i'm like nope nevermind have to JLR w/ my sisters lmaooo whoops o well i told ya'll i was gona cancel ne plans i had hahaa
yeah,u better be on9 for the other sistaz eh ^_^