Jamleuy Ruk (Makers Group)

SethT

anie's bb [c] D=
hahaha because bau gives tap more water thats y lol.. xp .. j/k..
WHAT? no i give them all the same amoung if not the experiment will stuff up...tsk tsk aiko! so im fair with all of them...i measure the water first before i give it to them. BUT IN THE END TAP WILL WIN.

SethT

anie's bb [c] D=
hahaha yup lovey .. setht is bau lol.. n omg only rr is recogn ized for her spamming?? hmm i guess i shall spam more now then lol.. xp.. j/k.. bau would be mad at me lol.. hahaha ..
ahem lovey, 98 is not the only one that spams alot....let me introduce you to the spamming royality: there's me bau - the princess, aiko - the prince (aiko prince sounds kinda funny cause ure a girl, maybe you be queen no2) <--lmao, sala - the queen, and 98 (rr) - the king (lmao that's funny too cause rr is a girl but anyways)

SethT

anie's bb [c] D=
yes an, your finally back with me now...anyways i see donna, an and el now...yay im not a loner anymore! btw, ive got another 10 or so pages to go.

SethT

anie's bb [c] D=
lmao this is too funny, on the simpson's just then marge just said "one day a week"...reminds me of sarn's fanfict "one night a week"

SethT

anie's bb [c] D=
heya starry..i dedicate this song to u...

Starry, starry night.
Paint your palette blue and grey,
Look out on a summer's day,
With eyes that know the darkness in my soul.
Shadows on the hills,
Sketch the trees and the daffodils,
Catch the breeze and the winter chills,
In colors on the snowy linen land.

Now I understand what you tried to say to me,
How you suffered for your sanity,
How you tried to set them free.
They would not listen, they did not know how.
Perhaps they'll listen now.

Starry, starry night.
Flaming flowers that brightly blaze,
Swirling clouds in violet haze,
Reflect in Vincent's eyes of china blue.
Colors changing hue, morning field of amber grain,
Weathered faces lined in pain,
Are soothed beneath the artist's loving hand.

Now I understand what you tried to say to me,
They would not listen, they did not know how.
Perhaps they'll listen now.

For they could not love you,
But still your love was true.
And when no hope was left in sight
On that starry, starry night,
You took your life, as lovers often do.
But I could have told you, Vincent,
This world was never meant for one
As beautiful as you.

Starry, starry night.
Portraits hung in empty halls,
Frameless head on nameless walls,
With eyes that watch the world and can't forget.
Like the strangers that you've met,
The ragged men in the ragged clothes,
The silver thorn of bloody rose,
Lie crushed and broken on the virgin snow.

Now I think I know what you tried to say to me,
They would not listen, they're not listening still.
Perhaps they never will...
ahem anie, where's bau's song???

SethT

anie's bb [c] D=
whooohooooo .. i so love u bau **jumps onto bau's back n super hug**
lol aiko...*super hug aiko back* it's okay girl, im subbing it for all my non-thai speaker sisters. but to tell you the truth, i hate hate hate translating aum's part, it kinda hard...muaha yes i noe im complaining again!

SethT

anie's bb [c] D=
i know so sad .. i was watching the first ep but u said u were gonna sub so now i stopped .. i luv u bau bau..
awww aiko baubau loves you too...hey, why i see three of my sisters here but why arent you talking with me?

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
hahaha this makes me thinks of this joke... y is 6 afraid of 7 .. bcuz 7 8 9 lol.. xp .. hahhaa .. i luv u donna.. xp..
hahahahaha! luv you too aiko.... :p

good lukks ks..**muahz** i'[ll kiss ur boo boos ks.. :loool:
I sure do have lots of boo boos...I used my mom's soap and my skin got really irritated...I didn't know that soaps with strong scents is bad for me... :huh: btw, the soap smells really good like strawberries! :p

DONNA, where are you today. bau misses you! and also you my sala and 98 too. especially my spamming partner...98 where are you these days...baubau misses you!
I went to the doctor and went to my granny's house today... :D

SethT

anie's bb [c] D=
i know.. yay... but everyone.. that page is for bau bau.. xp lol.. it's bau's lol.. hahaha .. n pg 969 is sala .. lol..hahaha .. <----- dang we almost there lol.. hahaha...
lol aiko, ure scar im gonna migrate to the BGST thread right? muaha, so 1000 is reverse for me??? example, what if i dont come online on that day and it's page 999 and only one more post until page 1000...does that mean all of you wont post until i get page 1000?