Jamleuy Ruk (Makers Group)

navy

sarNie Adult
Aum and Aff is perfect for this role!! Aum, is better off in these type of roles rather then his sappy ones..hehe..loving it!!
I totally agree with you. Aum and Aff are perfect match in this one! CAN'T WAIT!

LEXi

sarNie Hatchling
i'm totally addicted to this drama now!! aff & aum are such a hot pair. thanks for the song download links. can't wait for next ep. :)

moonstar

sarNie Adult
Oh my gosh!!! I'm going crazy for this lakorn and I just have to tell everyone. I love aff and aum together. They are so hot together. I can't wait until Monday as many of u are feeling the same.

nophankh

sarNie Adult
Moonstar, thanks for posting, it was getting too quiet.
Oh my god, I'm counting down the days.
Dear lord, this is getting insane.
I watched the first episode 3 times now.
I downloaded the music and got lyrics.
in a couple of days, we get two episodes.
It's so gonna rock.
I'm on Jamleuy rak overload.

untinnu

sarNie Adult
those gifs are nice bong SarN!!!

~

man..I love JLR!!! I LOVE Aff!! been liking since..that one lakorn..where she BARELY even had a role..it was so small you wouldn't notice her..but she was like the second couple..anyways...nvm..but I LOVE aff!! and now she's finally getting a bigger role and A WHOLE LOT of screening time!!! she's slowly become a fave n'ek of mine..

can't wait for more!!

kikiy916

sarNie Juvenile
THIS ISH THE FIRST LAKORN THAt i watch OF AFF AND AUM...
ITS ACTUALLY NICE... I LYKE THE STORY LINE...
BUT HE ISH SO MEAN....
I THINK I FOUND ANOTHER PRE'AK....?????
BTW HE'S HOT. AND SHE'S PREETY.
kutie couple.

starryXing*

sarNie Adult
Very nice animated clips, sarN!

That was so mean of Aum to tie Aff to the pole in the water when she's so scared of water. I hope that he gets lovey dovey later to make up for all the anger in this episode and those to come.

This storyline kinda reminds me a little of Long Ngao Jun-- revenge, mistaken identity, falling for n'ek despite it all. It's bringing up the same feelings of "Ugh, want to hit p'ek over the head for being so mean to n'ek."

But still, it's really good so far. Does it also only air twice a week on weekends only?

litolina

sarNie Hatchling
Moonstar, thanks for posting, it was getting too quiet.
Oh my god, I'm counting down the days.
Dear lord, this is getting insane.
I watched the first episode 3 times now.
I downloaded the music and got lyrics.
in a couple of days, we get two episodes.
It's so gonna rock.
I'm on Jamleuy rak overload.

I thought i was the only one who watched it more than once.. I watched the first episode 5 times already.. im going crazy waiting for monday! lol

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
I like Aum's look. he look so hot! with his hair like this and have a mustache & earring, it make him look more mean& look cool too. but he needs to improve on his voice a bit, sound like he's holding back. he need to make it more deep and harsh and just let his voice go. But other than that his acting is good. his face expression he did it well,look mean. Aff fit this role,she play it well too.i'm glad they still take the same song for this la korn because it's a famous song, i like Punch voice.she sang it well. i never really watch the old version just saw bits and part of it ,so this version i will finally get to watch the whole la korn. it will be fun.

soupansa

sarNie Hatchling
HOLY JESUS! All I see is Jamleuy Ruk banners and avatars! :lol: Goshhh, I love Aum. Always have since his lakorn with Nadia where he secretly sends her white roses. He was a meanie in that one too and a player. After seeing the first episode, I went to work and daydream about me being Aff with my headphones on with the main theme playing over and over haha. :wub: Aum is sooo dreamy. His body is wow.

another thing I noticed was his trail! You know what they say...the trial leads to the treasure LOL. I'm sucha perv!

nophankh

sarNie Adult
okay, the Thai king's older sister passed away today (RIP). And they are doing a 15 day morning thing, will this affect broadcasting because I know that the Thai Monarch reign supreme and this is a major news thing in thailand.