Jamleuy Ruk (Makers Group)

neangnee

sarNie Hatchling
Heavens, ladies. That took me an hour to catch up on 20 pages of thread. Ya'll really aiming for that 200, aren't you? :)

I'll be honest, this is the first lakorn that's really caught my interest in a while. I think the last time I cared enough to be obsessed with trying to watch it before it had translations was Kaew Tah Pee. This is probably because I vaguely remember watching the 80s version as a kid. So good!

Can I say: Aum is dead sexy. I kind of hate his hairstyle, his facial hair, his gait even, but somehow, it all works together to make him superhot. It's like when ugly parents get together and make a beautiful baby...Ooops, mean... But I think the best parts are between the growling angsty anger when he has moments of tenderness in his expression. It's in those moments that you think, okay, maybe he's actually not insane, and he's second-guessing his single-minded revenge scheme. Because I get the revenge. It's easier to focus your energy on anger and 'retribution' than it is to deal with blameless grief. The fresh grief really takes the revenge to a whole new level, doesn't it?

I was watching with my mom, and it was Ep 6 with the bracelet, and we were like...Awwww...And then BAM!, not minutes later he ruins it all. He just can't keep his mouth shut. Of course. Typical p'ek. So frustrating.

And for reals? I am seriously coveting Aff's hair. Does she have extensions, or is it all real? Jealous.

Can't wait for more. Although I don't think I have the fever as bad as some of you hilarious girls. ;)

Thanks for the caps and the spoilers. LURVE IT.

cecilia

Staff member
:yahoo: In the beginning I never got butterflys watching these two..But now I'm getting butterflys everytime I see them together..Awww it's getting so sweet too..Thanks for the spoilers Twinky! Keep them coming! :clap:
hahah. that's the word for it .. feeling butterfly and giggly blushy at the monitors .. :spin:

amikrazie haha. HARITH was not that violent .. the number p'ek of r is the one and only JOHNNY .. man, i would die or cry if i'm his n'ek b/c he'll come after you like a hunter .. :wacko: .. HARITH was okay, wasn't so bad, he like to tease alot .. alot more than P'TIk .. i dont' remember him eyeing aom like that in RLSL .. there was just a few but damn! HARITH score it all in with those looks .. :drool:

i would love to know more spoiler too .. but that would be too much for TWINKY :wub:

guess what else i just realize .. ppl say the lakorn isn't so hot and so forth but our sweet AFF score alot of cover shoot .. now that's hot .. the lakorn is hot that's why she's all over some of the cover .. :wub:

neena

sarNie Adult
Heavens, ladies. That took me an hour to catch up on 20 pages of thread. Ya'll really aiming for that 200, aren't you? :)

I'll be honest, this is the first lakorn that's really caught my interest in a while. I think the last time I cared enough to be obsessed with trying to watch it before it had translations was Kaew Tah Pee. This is probably because I vaguely remember watching the 80s version as a kid. So good!

Can I say: Aum is dead sexy. I kind of hate his hairstyle, his facial hair, his gait even, but somehow, it all works together to make him superhot. It's like when ugly parents get together and make a beautiful baby...Ooops, mean... But I think the best parts are between the growling angsty anger when he has moments of tenderness in his expression. It's in those moments that you think, okay, maybe he's actually not insane, and he's second-guessing his single-minded revenge scheme. Because I get the revenge. It's easier to focus your energy on anger and 'retribution' than it is to deal with blameless grief. The fresh grief really takes the revenge to a whole new level, doesn't it?

I was watching with my mom, and it was Ep 6 with the bracelet, and we were like...Awwww...And then BAM!, not minutes later he ruins it all. He just can't keep his mouth shut. Of course. Typical p'ek. So frustrating.

And for reals? I am seriously coveting Aff's hair. Does she have extensions, or is it all real? Jealous.

Can't wait for more. Although I don't think I have the fever as bad as some of you hilarious girls. ;)

Thanks for the caps and the spoilers. LURVE IT.
call me f---en crazy but i am so in love with her hair that i actually curled all of my hair today!! hahaha...and it took me almost two hours...and it turned out kinda looking like hers. i was so happy too...hahaha...JLR fever is really gettin' to my head!! i can't stop drooling over aff and aum.

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
ahhh yes, her hair is beautiful, i am trying to save it that long and dying it a lighter color also.

too bad so sad my hair isnt as healthy as hers!

oh man, it took me so long wondering what i forgot to mention in my earlier post.

i was listening to the old version of the song that sarn had posted and it is lovely and shes right you can fall asleep listening to it and the khmer version was good too except the meaning was so deep even i didnt understand what some of the words mean.

snluvdrama12

sarNie Egg
Okay, I think there might be a baby. It's thai drama. When they hint something it happens. In KOB and Chakrit's lakorn, Kob fainted and everyone thought she was pregnant. Then the doctor comes out and says it was from fatigue and stress. At the end, we find out that Kob is pregnant with Chakrit's baby. There is still a high chance.
Is there something wrong with the spoiler section? I can't seem to open it up. Help please.

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
left click on the black covered text, hold and scroll to read ^_^

youve been warned: these spoilers are so addicting.

Raiya

sarNie Adult
left click on the black covered text, hold and scroll to read ^_^

youve been warned: these spoilers are so addicting.
:loool: you are so funny!!! It's true though, it is very addicting...once you start, you can't stop...that happened to me when I started visiting this thread...now i have such a high fever and it's only Thursday night! I still have 3 more days until I can get some kind of peace from this :lol:

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
lol i know huh. how will we live through this weekend?

off topic, just a while ago i was trying to do my tax return and the darn thing said i owe this year...i will scream my lungs out if this is true!

cecilia

Staff member
CONTINUE from top page :loool:

*haha. she was so embarrass and angry .. she release her anger of HARITH on the bra :loool:​

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
thanks for the recap cecilia, with all of these good photo posted i am so tempted to grab my pencils and sketch pad...

neangnee

sarNie Hatchling
neena, you're not effin' crazy. LOL. I remember in high school I used to wake up two hours ahead of time just to curl my hair. We're girls. It's what we do...And if my hair were thick or long enough to make it look like hers, I'd be all over it. Does it seem like all the daras out there have the same hair...just not as awesome as hers? I love that she's in the jungle, and they're trying to make her hair look like it's not being styled within an inch of its life...and yet...

amikrazie, I listened to the khmer version and was a little sad it wasn't a direct translation from the original Thai. Of course it had to be about abandonment and broken hearts and all kinds of torment. *sigh* She's still got a good voice. :)

Raiya

sarNie Adult
neena, you're not effin' crazy. LOL. I remember in high school I used to wake up two hours ahead of time just to curl my hair. We're girls. It's what we do...And if my hair were thick or long enough to make it look like hers, I'd be all over it. Does it seem like all the daras out there have the same hair...just not as awesome as hers? I love that she's in the jungle, and they're trying to make her hair look like it's not being styled within an inch of its life...and yet...

amikrazie, I listened to the khmer version and was a little sad it wasn't a direct translation from the original Thai. Of course it had to be about abandonment and broken hearts and all kinds of torment. *sigh* She's still got a good voice. :)
agree with you guys on that, aff has really pretty hair. I don't take the time to curl my hair anymore...i'm always having to rush off to work!!! But yes I do remember waking up early and fixing my hair all nice and hoping the boys noticed ha ha!

Yep, good eye on the jungle hair, I know they style it but they want us to believe it's just perfect without any effort (yeah right!). :lol:

neangnee

sarNie Hatchling
agree with you guys on that, aff has really pretty hair. I don't take the time to curl my hair anymore...i'm always having to rush off to work!!! But yes I do remember waking up early and fixing my hair all nice and hoping the boys noticed ha ha!

Yep, good eye on the jungle hair, I know they style it but they want us to believe it's just perfect without any effort (yeah right!). :lol:
LOL, right? When she's actually happy and in love, I'll wait for them to make her hair ala Jane of George in the Jungle and put gorgeous flowers all over her 'do.

I lurve lakorn hair. So much better than soap opera hair...:)

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
thanks neangnee, yes she does have a nice voice (i would prolly sound all cracky if i tried to sing it, lol)

i was trying to listen and compare, and you know how the khmer version uses some really strong and meaningful word, something i dont actually use everyday, heck even my mom doesnt know what some of the word means (it is sad when we have to open a khmer-english dictionary to look up the word)

Raiya

sarNie Adult
LOL, right? When she's actually happy and in love, I'll wait for them to make her hair ala Jane of George in the Jungle and put gorgeous flowers all over her 'do.

I lurve lakorn hair. So much better than soap opera hair...:)
Ha ha Jane of the Jungle hair, that's funny!!! Now I have a goofy image of Aff with flowers in her hair and Aum only in that weird Tarzan outfit!

Seriously, I love their hair in the lakorns...they make me so jealous! I actually got bangs after watching so many daras go with that hairstyle (I know silly) I love my new hairstlyle though!!! :p