Jamleuy Ruk (Makers Group)

clueless_crazy

sarNie Hatchling
I recall reading someone asked this question but I didn't see an answer. Why didn't So tell Harit to check her wallet for her ID to prove that she isn't Sunsanee? I know with everything all said and done to her but still...the ID would've prevented everything from the beginning. I guess, then again, there would be no storyline for us to follow huh? At least though, show So attempting to show Harit her ID. I didnt' see that scene, unless I missed it?

choo

sarNie Adult
I recall reading someone asked this question but I didn't see an answer. Why didn't So tell Harit to check her wallet for her ID to prove that she isn't Sunsanee? I know with everything all said and done to her but still...the ID would've prevented everything from the beginning. I guess, then again, there would be no storyline for us to follow huh? At least though, show So attempting to show Harit her ID. I didnt' see that scene, unless I missed it?
ahh, i was totally thinking that too when he got to her...show him your ID, dang it!!!haha

cecilia

Staff member
if you go back and rewatch episode one .. he kidnap her without taking her purse along.. she dropped it and they did this so fast that they didn't even bother to pick any belong of her . it was dropped right after he cover her mouth with the alcohol cloth. ^_^ BAI went straight to the taxi while HARITH put her in the trunk and then close the trunk and rush to the driver side. it was so fast, they dont' care about leaving anything behind. so i'm assuming, since this is thailand. if the purse is found, cash are taken and purse got burn and that could lead to why, no one from her side of family know where she's went and since SUNSANEE hate having to chase for attention, she lie and everyone believe her.;)

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
When Harit kidnapped SO, her purse drop on the street, he dont care about that, in Harit's mind was to get revenge, he dont have time to pick up just a purse. :lol:

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
if you go back and rewatch episode one .. he kidnap her without taking her purse along.. she dropped it and they did this so fast that they didn't even bother to pick any belong of her . it was dropped right after he cover her mouth with the alcohol cloth. ^_^ BAI went straight to the taxi while HARITH put her in the trunk and then close the trunk and rush to the driver side. it was so fast, they dont' care about leaving anything behind. so i'm assuming, since this is thailand. if the purse is found, cash are taken and purse got burn and that could lead to why, no one from her side of family know where she's gone to but to believe in Sunsanee's lies. ;)
So true like Cecilia said! :D

clueless_crazy

sarNie Hatchling
OH okay, thanks guys. I thought I saw her purse in the car. But I must be imagining things in my haste to get to the good parts after she was captured. :p

cecilia

Staff member
man, i'm gonna miss this thread. i'm heading out of town for a HRR program .. will miss you gals lot .. so SPAM AWAY so when i get back . i can do backlog .. in fact, try to get to 200 by tonight LOL .. if i have time down there .. which won't be happening until 10 pm .. i will stop in .. ah, TWINKY i hope to read your spoiler when i come back .. no rush, but i miss them already :wub:

talk to you gals tonight, tomorrow, or monday since the ride will take me 4 hours + 5 hours of show + 4 hours driving back .. ah and might be computerless too :( *sighed* so much works for this weekend :lol:

nophankh

sarNie Adult
:loool: Do you guys remember the complaints by the thai people about JLR? They complained that Soriya was too aggressive and Harit was not mean enough.
Well, I just recently showed my mom JLR and she was like, "This is stupid, I'm getting annoyed by that girl." I asked, "who?" She said, I'm annoyed by Soriya. If I was her, I would have gotten a stick and whacked his ass. This is stupid. They're in the forest and she can't afford to get a stick and whack his ass."

When it got to the part where she is doing the garden thing, my mom was like, "Man, she should have gotten that shovel thing and whack him in the head. If I was her, I would killed him and run off. This is so unrealistic."

I started laughing my head off. My mom is a pretty conservative lao woman and to hear differ from the thai people just made my day.
She enjoys the show, but she thinks that HARIT is stupid and too mean.
I asked why she thougth that Harit was stupid. She said why is he blaming some girl for his brother's death. He's brother is his own person. You can't blame other people's for your brother's stupidity.
THen she said in her broken english, "he's stool-bed."

I started laughing.

haha.
Okay guys, last night I was telling you guys about rewatching JLR with my mom in her room. My mom cracks me up.
Well, I left her room around 4am. I woke up this morning and asked what episode they were on.
My DAD was watching it too.
MY mom was like, "we're done. We stayed up all night watching it until 9am."
I just opened my mouth and stared at her. I asked her why she didn't stop.
She said, "Don't blame me, you dad wouldn't turn it off. How was I going to sleep with all the noise. "

So an update: I got both my parent's hooked up JLR. I swear, I didn't expect them to be this hook. AND they worked today too.
They watched ep 2- 7 in one sitting.

sarN

sarNie Granny
What program you use to make the video? I want to mess around with it, want to try something different! :p
ulead video studio

man, i'm gonna miss this thread. i'm heading out of town for a HRR program .. will miss you gals lot .. so SPAM AWAY so when i get back . i can do backlog .. in fact, try to get to 200 by tonight LOL .. if i have time down there .. which won't be happening until 10 pm .. i will stop in .. ah, TWINKY i hope to read your spoiler when i come back .. no rush, but i miss them already :wub:

talk to you gals tonight, tomorrow, or monday since the ride will take me 4 hours + 5 hours of show + 4 hours driving back .. ah and might be computerless too :( *sighed* so much works for this weekend :lol:

o'my when will u be back

sarN

sarNie Granny
Okay guys, last night I was telling you guys about rewatching JLR with my mom in her room. My mom cracks me up.
Well, I left her room around 4am. I woke up this morning and asked what episode they were on.
My DAD was watching it too.
MY mom was like, "we're done. We stayed up all night watching it until 9am."
I just opened my mouth and stared at her. I asked her why she didn't stop.
She said, "Don't blame me, you dad wouldn't turn it off. How was I going to sleep with all the noise. "

So an update: I got both my parent's hooked up JLR. I swear, I didn't expect them to be this hook. AND they worked today too.
They watched ep 2- 7 in one sitting.
aww dat so sweet . Usually guys doesn't watch lakorn . I think 90% of the viewer is girls hahaha i doubt boy have the patient to follow soap opera & stuff -- shoot i don't even think guy know there R" scene in lakorn beside the girls !!

nophankh

sarNie Adult
aww dat so sweet . Usually guys doesn't watch lakorn . I think 90% of the viewer is girls hahaha i doubt boy have the patient to follow soap opera & stuff -- shoot i don't even think guy know there R" scene in lakorn beside the girls !!
Actually, my dad is a lakorn whore. He's addicted to every lakorn I gave him. he absolutely loved Oum Ruk. He loved that new one with Janie and Ken. He would stay up until 5am when I give lakorn to watch. My dad is crazy, he's worst than my mom.

I don't know, he said the stories are simple and it's relaxing to watch.
I wonder why I'm so addicted to lakorns. It's in my blood.

sarN

sarNie Granny
Actually, my dad is a lakorn whore. He's addicted to every lakorn I gave him. I absolutely loved Oum Ruk. He loved that new one with Janie and Ken. He would stay up until 5am when I give lakorn to watch. My dad is crazy, he's worst than my mom.

I don't know, he said the stories are simple and it's relaxing to watch.
I wonder why I'm so addicted to lakorns. It's in my blood.
I watch lots of stuff chinese, korean , lakorn ect . I don't easily get addicted to lakorn -- K-drama YES -- but lakorn it rare to be dis addicting . The last addiction i have was LNJ but even then i wasn't dat crazy plus i was trick into watching dat lakorn lmaoo-- JLR hit me 100x more den LJN . I never thought i be dat hype up again for a lakorn . The first online lakorn dat got me hype up was Leh Ratee and dat was the FIRST lakorn i ever UPLOAD in SW and w/ that it lead to the creation of BM. I'm supprise ur dad is in to lakorn cuz my dad dis like it he think all they do is chase after boi & fight over wealth nor do i like to watch lakorn w/ my mom --- cuz she TALK to MUCH :lol: it funnie at time and annoying most of the time but she love to watch w/ me so i can change the vhs/dvd when it end . Before , i only have two favorite lakorn dat stand out in all the years i watch lakorn " Nung fa kub Satan " & "Sawan Bieng" and i haven't found a lakorn dat can top my favorite two --- till now . I have to order my list to "Nung Fa Kub Satan " , " Jamleuy Rak " & "Sawan Bieng" .... :wub:

nophankh

sarNie Adult
I watch lots of stuff chinese, korean , lakorn ect . I don't easily get addicted to lakorn -- K-drama YES -- but lakorn it rare to be dis addicting . The last addiction i have was LNJ but even then i wasn't dat crazy plus i was trick into watching dat lakorn lmaoo-- JLR hit me 100x more den LJN . I never thought i be dat hype up again for a lakorn . The first online lakorn dat got me hype up was Leh Ratee and dat was the FIRST lakorn i ever UPLOAD in SW and w/ that it lead to the creation of BM. I'm supprise ur dad is in to lakorn cuz my dad dis like it he think all they do is chase after boi & fight over wealth nor do i like to watch lakorn w/ my mom --- cuz she TALK to MUCH :lol: it funnie at time and annoying most of the time but she love to watch w/ me so i can change the vhs/dvd when it end . Before , i only have two favorite lakorn dat stand out in all the years i watch lakorn " Nung fa kub Satan " & "Sawan Bieng" and i haven't found a lakorn dat can top my favorite two --- till now . I have to order my list to "Nung Fa Kub Satan " , " Jamleuy Rak " & "Sawan Bieng" .... :wub:
I was addicted to kdramas, now I'm back to Lakorns. I'm still a fast-forward lakorn watcher, but with JLR I don't skip.
What I like about JLR is that it has great dialog compared to other lakorns. I liked Mafia tee ruk, but the dialog was so horrible that I skipped so many parts.
If the dialog was better and plot more original. I would not have to switch to other dramas.

sarN

sarNie Granny
humm.....wat we like about JLR

1) the cast : aggressive muscle bound P'k & HOT , head strong N"K
2) theme song , bg music , especially the saxophone version of the theme song ...it match the mood at time kind of sexy
3) clothes --- even though Soyia doesnt have much but it still HOT & Harit's wifebeater
4) the setting , jungle/forest it create the intense vibe in the whole revenge plot and it perfect for two HOT couple to be fighting & argue the atmosphere is sizzling . Then there the farm pearl island . I like the ocean view it quite romantic.
5) the plot : revenge , slap-kiss , kidnap , mistaken identity , r scene , baby , death , angry , punishment , remorse , love & hate , jealous , loyal, forget & forgave
6) Gayu
7) love Harit's explicit dialog -- Nice girl love bad boi :p & the innocently dumb found expression from Soyai -- it funnie when she jaw drop at his explicit remark and gasp knowing exactly wat he want :lol: i have to grab my spare pillow for this
8) the light humor the lakorn have to loosen up the supposedly serious intense moment >>>> especially the scene where Soyai was talking to Bai why he look so sad and Soyia was thinking about Baothai goin kill her when she found out about she & Harit.... it was so hilarious i couldn't help myself i know it a sad moment for Soyia -- but :lol:

Raiya

sarNie Adult
I was addicted to kdramas, now I'm back to Lakorns. I'm still a fast-forward lakorn watcher, but with JLR I don't skip.
What I like about JLR is that it has great dialog compared to other lakorns. I liked Mafia tee ruk, but the dialog was so horrible that I skipped so many parts.
If the dialog was better and plot more original. I would not have to switch to other dramas.
I stopped watching lakorns like 6 or 7 years ago. I only started up again when I caught Kaw Ta Pee on Veoh. I had been watching K dramas before that. Ever since, I've been playing catch up. I have found so many that I like, though yes, I do fast forward through all the draggy parts. Like everyone's been saying, this is the first lakorn that I've been totally crazed over. I never use to check SW on weekends but with this thread, I'm on it everyday and check it religiously! :lol:

I can't seem to help my myself, it's like a drug and I always have a smile when I think about the OST, I hum it to myself at random times during the day!

nophankh

sarNie Adult
humm.....wat we like about JLR

1) the cast : aggressive muscle bound P'k & HOT , head strong N"K
2) theme song , bg music , especially the saxophone version of the theme song ...it match the mood at time kind of sexy
3) clothes --- even though Soyia doesnt have much but it still HOT & Harit's wifebeater
4) the setting , jungle/forest it create the intense vibe in the whole revenge plot and it perfect for two HOT couple to be fighting & argue the atmosphere is sizzling . Then there the farm pearl island . I like the ocean view it quite romantic.
5) the plot : revenge , slap-kiss , kidnap , mistaken identity , r scene , baby , death , angry , punishment , remorse , love & hate , jealous , loyal, forget & forgave
6) Gayu
7) love Harit's explicit dialog -- Nice girl love bad boi :p & the innocently dumb found expression from Soyai -- it funnie when she jaw drop at his explicit remark and gasp knowing exactly wat he want :lol: i have to grab my spare pillow for this
8) the light humor the lakorn have to loosen up the supposedly serious intense moment >>>> especially the scene where Soyai was talking to Bai why he look so sad and Soyia was thinking about Baothai goin kill her when she found out about she & Harit.... it was so hilarious i couldn't help myself i know it a sad moment for Soyia -- but :lol:
Har, Har, so true. I do the same thing. I too gasped my pillow when he talks dirty.

lady_sati

sarNie Adult
harit is hot, but... man....

i feel so bad for bai.
he's the tragice love story here!

he does everything without opposing,
but the one thing he wants, his boss is against it.
bai's loyalty is true.
i just want to cry when he was crying for boontai,
and he went to harit.

to me, that part, i felt as if he was asking harit to
go help him find boontai.

man. that made me blob. :spin:

anyways.
yah!!! i cant wait for the next part!!!

SOMEHOW, I CAN'T MANAGE TO DO ALL MY READING,
BUT I MANAGE TO STAY UPDATED ON JLR.
crazy, huh?