Jamleuy Ruk (Makers Group)

neena

sarNie Adult
hehehe...spamming too...hehehehehe...revenge lakorns...i think thats all i can see them make...i wonder...manee yard fah...i kinda wanna see that remade...but then i dunno if aum and aff will be good candidates for that lakorn...willy and ann were awesome though...that would be interesting. i don't know much about older thai lakorns...i first saw dao pra sook, i didn't like it.

Raiya

sarNie Adult
favoirte scene from JLR . I like the pearl scene . I watch it XX time. I like the ocean view w/ the wind blowing and it was bitter sweet . she was sad and heart broke :lol: cuz
virginity lost
^^^^ and he all the sudden took dat pearl bracelet out and she immediately got offended thinking Harit is comparing her to the imperfect pearl since now she is no difference from it . Her voice all shaky and tear was rolling down her cheek she was hurt :eek: ---> bitter and when Harit told her to look at the pearl again and she saw dat big shining one ---> sweet .

I thought the scene was like two lover breaking up cuz the bf does something to make the gf upset . So , the bf goes and buy candy/flower and try to sweet talk to her so she will forgive him and let get back together :lol:

She saw the pearl but was like .. nooo don't forgive him just cuz he got something nice for u

She still mad ---> she look like pouting? lmao...but still allow him to put it on

once he look back up to her face . she got dat mad look ...as if she is saying dont' think just cuz u got me something meanful i will forgive u but i'll keep the bracelet cuz u own me so much

he give her that puppy eye --- well well ...lord of her life is now begging her

they stare in each other eye for good sec
Love this scene!!! This is why JLR has made me so crazy and doing things I don't normally have time for.

It's so cool that we all want to do stuff to add to the JLR collection and yes count me in on the channel 3 petition!

AMI and CHOO thanks for the the nice comments!!! :D

Raiya

sarNie Adult
hehehe...spamming too...hehehehehe...revenge lakorns...i think thats all i can see them make...i wonder...manee yard fah...i kinda wanna see that remade...but then i dunno if aum and aff will be good candidates for that lakorn...willy and ann were awesome though...that would be interesting. i don't know much about older thai lakorns...i first saw dao pra sook, i didn't like it.
MYF was really good, I liked Ann and Willy in their roles; not sure what should be the next lakorn for Aum and Aff...as long as it's HOT and SEXY I'm there! :clap:

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
sarn do you have clips from nam peung satan? i cant remember if i have seen this lakorn.

there is one lakorn that the p'ek kidnap n'ek , took her to some island (mistaken identity- cause it was her long lost twin sister) lots of r scene and p'ek was very harsh towards n'ek. in that lakorn p'ek was already married, has a little girl and the wife left for the a better life in bangkok...anyone remember this lakorn?

neena

sarNie Adult
to ceci...where did you get that picture of aum and aff for your banner? the one on the left side, never seen it!! it looks good!!

sarN

sarNie Granny
sarn do you have clips from nam peung satan? i cant remember if i have seen this lakorn.

there is one lakorn that the p'ek kidnap n'ek , took her to some island (mistaken identity- cause it was her long lost twin sister) lots of r scene and p'ek was very harsh towards n'ek. in that lakorn p'ek was already married, has a little girl and the wife left for the a better life in bangkok...anyone remember this lakorn?

lmaoo...... girl . I upload dat lakorn 3 years ago . Let think .. the tittle was "Faroun FA.." i forgot tittle . The P'k name is OFF P the n'k dont' know name . HE IS MARRY to this girl name Wan and they have a daughter . Wan is very n'rais loud , rude , mean . IN the lakorn P"k is a fishermen living on an island . Anywho , he & his wife goes on a vacation to BBK .. it was funnie they so fobish !! His wife fall for this sweet talking city guy and elop w/ him and got the P"K beat up and he return home hurt & heartbroken . HIs daughter keep on asking bout the mom but he get mad and doesn't want to hear about his wife again . A couple days later he saw on the newspaper about a hi-so daughter is getting marry lmao and he saw the girl LOOK JUST like his wife so he went to KIDNAP her . HE was sooo freakEN MEAN . He kick the N"K off the boat into the water in front of EVERYONE on the island . HE chain her up and drag her around and even HIT her . HE keep on saying Wan u bad girl but the N"K keep telling him she is NOT HIS wife but he doesn't believe her . IN the lakorn P"K is sooo DIRTY LOOKING smelly funky guy .. he loook just like a homeless person :lol: dat it scary when he R her . The next morning after that he went to the NURSE and ask about can a girl feel like a virgin if she is marry and have kid ...dis was funnie the NURse say it possible dat she got a REPAIR ^^
sew up
and he was mad that she gone to the city and got herself rePAIR :lol: . Anywho , he keep on threaten the N"K & chain her up and strave her just cuz she won't accept she is his WIFE . So , finallly the N"K decided to just give in and live w/him as his wife cuz she have no option *sad* .The lakorn was good . Sad , funnie . At the end he found OUT she not his wife and return her back to her parent and later we found out the N"K was adopted in to the hi-so family and she have a TWIN !

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
lmaoo...... girl . I upload dat lakorn 3 years ago . Let think .. the tittle was "Faroun FA.." i forgot tittle . The P'k name is OFF P the n'k dont' know name . HE IS MARRY to this girl name Wan and they have a daughter . Wan is very n'rais loud , rude , mean . IN the lakorn P"k is a fishermen living on an island . Anywho , he & his wife goes on a vacation to BBK .. it was funnie they so fobish !! His wife fall for this sweet talking city guy and elop w/ him and got the P"K beat up and he return home hurt & heartbroken . HIs daughter keep on asking bout the mom but he get mad and doesn't want to hear about his wife again . A couple days later he saw on the newspaper about a hi-so daughter is getting marry lmao and he saw the girl LOOK JUST like his wife so he went to KIDNAP her . HE was sooo freakEN MEAN . He kick the N"K off the boat into the water in front of EVERYONE on the island . HE chain her up and drag her around and even HIT her . HE keep on saying Wan u bad girl but the N"K keep telling him she is NOT HIS wife but he doesn't believe her . IN the lakorn P"K is sooo DIRTY LOOKING smelly funky guy .. he loook just like a homeless person :lol: dat it scary when he R her . The next morning after that he went to the NURSE and ask about can a girl feel like a virgin if she is marry and have kid ...dis was funnie the NURse say it possible dat she got a REPAIR ^^
sew up
and he was mad that she gone to the city and got herself rePAIR :lol: . Anywho , he keep on threaten the N"K & chain her up and strave her just cuz she won't accept she is his WIFE . So , finallly the N"K decided to just give in and live w/him as his wife cuz she have no option *sad* .The lakorn was good . Sad , funnie . At the end he found OUT she not his wife and return her back to her parent and later we found out the N"K was adopted in to the hi-so family and she have a TWIN !

lol yea thats the lakorn & yea remember he 'was' dirty looking. this is awesome that you can remember these old lakorn so well.. ^_^

he was very cruel to her, omg i sooo remember that he kick her off the boat in her pretty wedding gown. it really shock the viewers :eek:

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
"http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L8b8ZIFdWyc"

Sorry Seems To Be the Hardest Word by Clay

jenx: i think this song would fit the lakorn...what does everyone else think?

nophankh

sarNie Adult
lmaoo...... girl . I upload dat lakorn 3 years ago . Let think .. the tittle was "Faroun FA.." i forgot tittle . The P'k name is OFF P the n'k dont' know name . HE IS MARRY to this girl name Wan and they have a daughter . Wan is very n'rais loud , rude , mean . IN the lakorn P"k is a fishermen living on an island . Anywho , he & his wife goes on a vacation to BBK .. it was funnie they so fobish !! His wife fall for this sweet talking city guy and elop w/ him and got the P"K beat up and he return home hurt & heartbroken . HIs daughter keep on asking bout the mom but he get mad and doesn't want to hear about his wife again . A couple days later he saw on the newspaper about a hi-so daughter is getting marry lmao and he saw the girl LOOK JUST like his wife so he went to KIDNAP her . HE was sooo freakEN MEAN . He kick the N"K off the boat into the water in front of EVERYONE on the island . HE chain her up and drag her around and even HIT her . HE keep on saying Wan u bad girl but the N"K keep telling him she is NOT HIS wife but he doesn't believe her . IN the lakorn P"K is sooo DIRTY LOOKING smelly funky guy .. he loook just like a homeless person laugh.gif dat it scary when he R her . The next morning after that he went to the NURSE and ask about can a girl feel like a virgin if she is marry and have kid ...dis was funnie the NURse say it possible dat she got a REPAIR ^^ sew up and he was mad that she gone to the city and got herself rePAIR laugh.gif . Anywho , he keep on threaten the N"K & chain her up and strave her just cuz she won't accept she is his WIFE . So , finallly the N"K decided to just give in and live w/him as his wife cuz she have no option *sad* .The lakorn was good . Sad , funnie . At the end he found OUT she not his wife and return her back to her parent and later we found out the N"K was adopted in to the hi-so family and she have a TWIN !
WTH.....okay that is like sick. ???I don't think I can watch something like that and he finds out at the very end.
Watching something Satan was hard enough, the r-scene scared the living bananas out of me that I can still remember it.
At the r-scene in JLR wasn't that graphic, it was weak sauce, thank goodness.

sarN

sarNie Granny
i dont remember nam peung satan.. lol maybe it was because of all the r scenes, nan wouldn't let me watch it lol..

i dont know why but when it comes to r scenes or abuse type lakorns, i see flashes of Sam's face.. lol..
was it cuz Sam was in "Sawan Being" and the R' scene was where he was chasing the N"k around the room lmao. "nam peung satan" is too old . It about the P"k wanting revenge the N"K family cuz her father like cheat his family out of money and burn his house cause his father to die and his mom go haywire . So he telegram the N"k in Paris saying her father is sick and kidnap her at the airport and bring her to his ranch/forest where ever it is in the countryside . He didn't torture her like JLR all he does is sleep w/her -- i think 5 X ...humm wat else o' yeah let her take care his crazy mom. There was this one scene where he caught her talking to this guy dat he hate and he told the guy dat she is his pleasure toy and was about to rip her dress in front of the guy and other scene where he show a picture of her sister and say if she doesn't do wat he say he will KIDNAP the other sister and torture her and the N"K was like wat u want me to do --- ;) I don't think they ever goin remake it cuz too many crazy scene like dat and then she became pregnant so he release her cuz he want the family to be shame cuz their daughter is pregnant w/o a father :p . The n"K hate/mad at him for ruin her life but there nothing she can do cuz she can't kill her own baby . Later on , the P"k came into the family and get close to the N"K SISTER & court her ..kind of similar to JLR . N"K try to warn her sister but she wouldn't' lisent cuz the sister have fall in love w/ P"K. Then everyone found out the N"K is pregnant and her mom was so shock she got a stroke end up in the hospital so the N"k ask this one guy to marry her / actually sign a marriage liscene w/ her and ask him to say he the father of her baby . The man end up to be the P"K next door rancher . THE GUY HE HATE :lol:

>>>>>> another kidnap lakorn "Mae See Prai", starring Dodo & Saitarn

nophankh

sarNie Adult
was it cuz Sam was in "Sawan Being" and the R' scene was where he was chasing the N"k around the room lmao. "nam peung satan" is too old . It about the P"k wanting revenge the N"K family cuz her father like cheat his family out of money and burn his house cause his father to die and his mom go haywire . So he telegram the N"k in Paris saying her father is sick and kidnap her at the airport and bring her to his ranch/forest where ever it is in the countryside . He didn't torture her like JLR all he does is sleep w/her -- i think 5 X ...humm wat else o' yeah let her take care his crazy mom. There was this one scene where he caught her talking to this guy dat he hate and he told the guy dat she is his pleasure toy and was about to rip her dress in front of the guy and other scene where he show a picture of her sister and say if she doesn't do wat he say he will KIDNAP the other sister and torture her and the N"K was like wat u want me to do --- ;) I don't think they ever goin remake it cuz too many crazy scene like dat and then she became pregnant so he release her cuz he want the family to be shame cuz their daughter is pregnant w/o a father :p . The n"K hate/mad at him for ruin her life but there nothing she can do cuz she can't kill her own baby . Later on , the P"k came into the family and get close to the N"K SISTER & court her ..kind of similar to JLR . N"K try to warn her sister but she wouldn't' lisent cuz the sister have fall in love w/ P"K. Then everyone found out the N"K is pregnant and her mom was so shock she got a stroke end up in the hospital so the N"k ask this one guy to marry her / actually sign a marriage liscene w/ her and ask him to say he the father of her baby . The man end up to be the P"K next door rancher . THE GUY HE HATE :lol:
>>>>>> another kidnap lakorn "Mae See Prai", starring Dodo & Saitarn
Sarn do you have any of these. I wanna see how crazy they are. oh my lord.

starryXing*

sarNie Adult
well , here the one w/ OFF P

PK was soo DIRTY LOOKING .. smelly omg.... it was so wild man but it was funnie & a good laorn
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX let me go get a better clip ok ...dat one doesn't have any torturing
Wow, what was up with that slapping scene huh? And the scene where the guy comes up from the water-- very scary looking. Think I'd scream for the mountains if something that hairy looking popped up in front of me!

natty

Chubs
dang i don't know if i can see that lakorn sarn.. lol wayy too much there..

but anyways do you remember the story of hua jai tuen? with kwang and nok chatchai?

sarN

sarNie Granny
well , here the one w/ OFF P

PK was soo DIRTY LOOKING .. smelly omg.... it was so wild man but it was funnie & a good laorn
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX let me go get a better clip ok ...dat one doesn't have any torturing

here ya go the clip ... dont' say i didn't warn u . IT wild but it have it moment too :p

http://www.sarnworld.com/lakorn/OFF-2.wmv

dang i don't know if i can see that lakorn sarn.. lol wayy too much there..

but anyways do you remember the story of hua jai tuen? with kwang and nok chatchai?
yeah , Jame & Ae remake it 7 - 8 year ago . just know there was no slap/joob, no r.... so u safe to watch it :p

natty

Chubs
oh really? well i like the slap kiss thing.. lol but geesh the clip you just showed was a little too much haha..