Jamleuy Ruk (Makers Group)

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
i prefer him in t-shirts and jeans for some reason...and unshaven. hahaha...but then again, i think aum looks good no matter what he puts on...or takes off...hahahha

:drool: oh i sooo agree with you on this one...

man, can you girls imagine if Aum found this thread and starts reading (you know that saying in the lakorn when you are so embarassed you dont know where to put your face at?! :ph34r: ---i'd be so embarassed :blush:)

aww... thanks in advance parnpui...we would love to see anything of Aum & Aff!

sarN

sarNie Granny
Hi all :wub:

This is my first post here.
I'm so happy to find this forum and very surprised this drama is soooo popular here. :lol:

I'm from Thailand. I haven't watched lakorn for a while but I began to watch this because I love the novel.
But now I'm really into it. I just want to say this drama is also popular in Thailand. And Aum and Aff may be the hottest couple now cuz everybody is talking about them.

Anyway, I uploaded the entertainment news clip about their new TV Ad in youtube. Thanks to sarN for posting it here. :D
Aum and Aff are so popular that they are selected to be presenters to encourage people to go to vote.
They are acting like Harit and Soraya LOL :) If you notice the SMS message at the bottom of the screen, you'll see that all of them giving comments about this lakorn.

If this Ad come out I'll capture it and share with you. ^_^

You guys are amazing!!!

Happy Chinese New Year
welcome !!! i hope my sarnies in here don't scar u away cuz they can be very naughty & silly over Jamleuy Rak :lol: So if u feel a litttle HOT in here it cuz they got the FEVER . Thank for the clip !! u know when it will air ?? i want to see it !! :wub:

dmdaisy

sarNie Hatchling
grudgeprincess that's a nice song i like it alot don't know who the singers are but it a nice song. I love this forum everybody so funny with the comments(love reading the comments make me laugh), i don't know what to do after it ends cause it's the only lakorn i look forward to watching every week even though i have to wait a week after everyone seen it already cause i have to get it at the lakorn store here in the states(I prefer to wait and watch even though i read spoilers anyways). I'm so glad it's doing well back in thailand and everywhere else cause usually ch.3 lakorn don't get as much hype as ch.7 lakorn even though some ch.3 lakorns are why better than some ch.7 lakorn.

neena

sarNie Adult
welcome parnpui!! i was wondering when you'll come here to spread the love of JLR! i was at your thread on soompi...(usename: neena) hahaha...yeah we love JLR HERE!! Can't seem to get enough of aff and aum. i'm glad that they are making waves in thailand too!! i'm very happy for them both!!

amikrazie, you know, i want aum to come to our forum to chat with us!! i know he can type in english that would be awesome if he comes here!! he'll know that he has JLR fans all over the world!! someone should recommend him the sarn forum!! PLZ!! i wanna know what he has to say!!

Grudgeprincess

JLR FEVER
grudgeprincess that's a nice song i like it alot don't know who the singers are but it a nice song. I love this forum everybody so funny with the comments(love reading the comments make me laugh), i don't know what to do after it ends cause it's the only lakorn i look forward to watching every week even though i have to wait a week after everyone seen it already cause i have to get it at the lakorn store here in the states(I prefer to wait and watch even though i read spoilers anyways). I'm so glad it's doing well back in thailand and everywhere else cause usually ch.3 lakorn don't get as much hype as ch.7 lakorn even though some ch.3 lakorns are why better than some ch.7 lakorn.

lol thankx dmdaisy =] and the song info is

Mai roo juk chun Mai roo juk ter : Da Endorphine / Pop Calories Blah Blah (Bedside Detective)
ไม่รู้จั�ฉัน ไม่รู้จั�เธอ : ดา / ป๊อบ (สายลับจับบ้านเล็�)

^^^ if u can read thai lol i can't tho but you can download the album in the buddie media section

http://www.sarnworld.com/discuzz/index.php?showtopic=22477

starryXing*

sarNie Adult
i just came by this song and i downloaded and i like it wut do you guys think? JLR MV worthy? lol
it does remind me of some of the scenes from JLR
http://video.aol.com/video-detail/mai-roo-...-ter/2064345867
its eng. subbed too ^^^
heres the download link if ya'll like it

http://www.mediafire.com/?enogklgdxqc

Hm, I could see that song in a JLR MV. Are you going to make an MV? And keep up the list, Grudgeprincess!!!! It's very interesting to go over.

Whoooo... that commercial is so cute! And it's so nice that they threw in the Soriya/Harit plot into the advertisement, very creative.

sarN

sarNie Granny
:drool: oh i sooo agree with you on this one...

man, can you girls imagine if Aum found this thread and starts reading (you know that saying in the lakorn when you are so embarassed you dont know where to put your face at?! :ph34r: ---i'd be so embarassed :blush:)

aww... thanks in advance parnpui...we would love to see anything of Aum & Aff!
HAHAHAH i know right . If he vist and read the post i know lots girls goin bury their face in the pillow till it break thru the other side !!! :lol:
espeacially the R" scene talk & baby talk from Celi
for sure i know Prisana goin faint before she even login to the forum lmaoooo

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
HAHAHAH i know right . If he vist and read the post i know lots girls goin bury their face in the pillow till it break thru the other side !!! :lol:
espeacially the R" scene talk & baby talk from Celi
for sure i know Prisana goin faint before she even login to the forum lmaoooo

lmao sarn, i swear everytime i read your comments it alway cracks me up!

princess (i dont think i wanna call you grudge ^_^ - doesnt sound as nice)

anyways this is starting to scare me, i have been listening to the song (the one you posted) for months now and today for some reason on my way home the song came on and i was thinking it should be good for JLR MV also, and now you are posting it...isnt it freaky???

Grudgeprincess

JLR FEVER
ok i watched half of part 2 of ep. 11 and the part where they had there nighttalk was too cute!!! but then it had to get sad!!!!!!! >=[ lol but it was sooo funny wen Boontai went and like broke into his refridgerator and theres like a mililion eggs on the side!!!! i was like omg! haha all them egg scenes just replayed in my head haahhah

Grudgeprincess

JLR FEVER
here's the lyrics to the song i posted earlier

Mai roo juk chun Mai roo juk ter : Da Endorphine / Pop Calories Blah Blah (Bedside Detective) lyrics​

Nang kong diew laew mong grajok
Sitting alone and looking at the mirror

Tee saton saeng jan wan-pen
The reflections of the full-moon’s light

Doht diew gap kwaam ngoa
All alone with loneliness

Yoo gap ngao tee poot mai bpen
Living with the shawdows that can’t speak

Fang pleng derm derm tee rao roo jak
Listening to he old songs that we knew

Tae mai roo kwaam maai kong mun
But not knowing their meanings

Haak chun ja lep data long sak krang
If I should shut my eyes for once

Laew pop gup tur poo bpen niran
So as to meet with you, the eternal one

Haak kwaam ruk gert nai kwaam fan
If love happens in the dreams

Rao joom-pit doi mai roo jak gan
We would kiss without knowing each other

Bpa-ti-tin mai bok keun lae wan
The calendar doesn’t tel the nights and days

Dang tee chan mai koi dtong gaam
As if like I never needed them

Tae yak hai ter daai pop gap chun
But i want to let you meet up with me

Rao soom rot doi mai mong naa gan
We would marry without seeing each other’s face

Joop peua ram laa nai kwaam sam-pan
Kiss for farewell in the relationship

Gon tee chun ja ploi tur haai bpai
Before I would release you til you disappear

Doi mai roo jak ter
Without knowing you

Top tuan rueng rao dtang dtang
Pondering through the various stories

Took took krung tee chun dteun non
Every time that I wake up

Boot ga wee mai mee kwaam maai
The poems are without meaning
Chun ngom ngaai suat monk or pon
I credulously prayed for blessings

Haak ja mee oh gaat eek hon
If I would have the chance again

Ja raai mon gap saai naam jan
I’ll enchant with the moon’s stream of light

Puea ja daai lap data long sak krang
So as to able to shut my eyes for once

Laew pop gap tur poo bpen niran
To meet with you, the eternal one

Haak kwaam ruk get nai kwaam fun

Rao jom-pit doi mai roo jak gan

Bpa ti tin mai bok keun lae wan
The calendar doesn’t tell the nights and days

Dang tee chun mai koie dtong gaan

Dtae yak hai ter daai pop gap chun
But I want to let you met up with me

Rao som rot doi mai mong nag gan

Joop peua ram laa nai kwaam sam-pan

Gon te chun ja ploi tur haai bpai
Before I would release you to disappear

Doi mai ro jak tur
Through without knowing you

Haak kwaam ruk gert nai kwaam fun

Rao joom-pit doi mai roo jak gan

Bpa-ti tin mai bok keun lae wan
The calendar doesn’t tell the nights and days

Dang te chun mai koi dtong gaan

Tae yak hai ter daai pop gap chu
But I want to let you meet up with me

Rao som rot doi mai mong naa gan

Joop peua ram laa nai kwaam sam pan

Gon tee chun ja ploi tur haai bpai
Before I would release you to disappear

Doi mai roo jak tur
Through without knowing you

i listened to this song like 5 times so far and i just got it like 2 hours ago!! haha its rele good i like it

pangmoua

RujRasa Fan
Hi all :wub:

This is my first post here.
I'm so happy to find this forum and very surprised this drama is soooo popular here. :lol:

I'm from Thailand. I haven't watched lakorn for a while but I began to watch this because I love the novel.
But now I'm really into it. I just want to say this drama is also popular in Thailand. And Aum and Aff may be the hottest couple now cuz everybody is talking about them.

Anyway, I uploaded the entertainment news clip about their new TV Ad in youtube. Thanks to sarN for posting it here. :D
Aum and Aff are so popular that they are selected to be presenters to encourage people to go to vote.
They are acting like Harit and Soraya LOL :) If you notice the SMS message at the bottom of the screen, you'll see that all of them giving comments about this lakorn.

If this Ad come out I'll capture it and share with you. ^_^

You guys are amazing!!!

Happy Chinese New Year

hello parnpui

welcome to the thread

it must be fun to be in thailand and get to see them daily, huh? well, please share whatever you have of aum and aff. this thread is about them, all about those two couple. i wish i was in thailand and get to see them daily. that's my number 1 wish right now, to be in thailand and around the actors :yahoo:

i love everyone in this thread. everytime i read a post, i get all happy and anxious to know what is happening and to read everyone's post. i can't wait until they have more time to them couple and not on sunsanee. i love all the post and member :p love all of you :wub:

Grudgeprincess

JLR FEVER
lmao sarn, i swear everytime i read your comments it alway cracks me up!
princess (i dont think i wanna call you grudge ^_^ - doesnt sound as nice)

anyways this is starting to scare me, i have been listening to the song (the one you posted) for months now and today for some reason on my way home the song came on and i was thinking it should be good for JLR MV also, and now you are posting it...isnt it freaky???
lol its ok w/ the name thing hahah everyone calls me that cuz from the movie The Grudge hhaha newho omg wow that is freaky i didn't even kno that that song played on the radio haahha its a JLR FEVER CONNECTION!!!! hahhaha well its a good song =] its probably meant to be in a JLR MV that's y it keeps on popping up hahah but i would make a MV if i knew how hahah do u kno a program i have to download?

Grudgeprincess

JLR FEVER
adding to this...

REASONS WHY WE LOVE JLR and our JUNGLE FEVER SYMPTOMS​

1. seXXXy couple AFF AND AUM HAWTNESS
2. cute animals!!! Gayu and Chum Poo
3. perfect secenery JUNGLE FEVER, island, city
4. the emotions expressed by Harit and Soriya
5. the lakorn's songs are stuck in our heads!!!
6. we can't concentrate at school/work
7. JLR FEVER is written multiple times on something you own
8. we are in the JLR thread 24/7 and spend many hours reading all the posts and still visit the thread everyday
9. we experience many symptoms from our FEVER
10. we are forcing upon Aum and Aff dating in real life haha
11. we've left everything behind us. JLR is the center of our lives
12. everyone spams for the 5 days a week when there isn't a new episode
13. we mapped out every possible emotion Soriya and Harit is feeling
14. the deep meaning of love [between Harit and Soriya and Harit and Harin
15. we have so many pictures of Aff and/or Aum that we look like stalkers HAHA
16. we're all waiting to see Sunsanee get whats comming for her
17. everyone now wants to learn how to read/understand thai so they can watch JLR and read spoilers fortunately we have Twinky =]
18. thers always a group of people reading the JLR thread
19. everyone is getting below the average # of hours of sleep recommended on Mondays and Tuesdays
20. everyone wants to contribute to the JLR FEVER by mvs, graphics,artworks, posts etc. even if they don't kno how to make them
21. when the lakorn ends everyone will be rewatching it again
22. we have both songs (and other versions of it) on our iPods and mp3 players
23. wen we watch JLR we are in the ZONE from the point wen the themesong starts til the end song stops no one and nothing else in the world matters to us
24. the beast inside all of us that has formed from our FEVER burns on for LIFE and cannot be cured
25. we are constantly laughing hysterically at the computer screen (one of our many insane sypmtoms)
26. wen JLR is over everyone is going to continue posting in this thread and start from page one and read til the end (which could take weeks maybe months now since the pages keep on growing haha)
27. we randomly think of a scene from JLR and start laughing randomly in public
28. everyone is dedicating to our JLR baby by naming our future children/pets there names
29. everyone is sneaking at work/school to get on the JLR thread to chill
30. everyone watches/or is starting to watch the JLR cast on the different talk shows
31. everyone makes/talks/thinks about dirty thoughts of Aum w/ Aff ahhahhaha cough... cough..... R-SCENE COMMENTS....cough...cough.. AHEM haha
32. everyone needs someone to be behind them so they can be caught wen fainted hahahha (mainly Prisna but we all got her back =])
33. everyone listens to the songs to sleep/on and on their wayy to work/all the time
34. our fever is seXXXy HAWTNESS like Aff and Aum
35. at work or at school w/ the songs stuck in our heads we lip out the song and people from afar think your talkin to yourself hahah [happened to me today] ahhahah
36. you are caught doing embrassing things involving w/ thinking about JLR in public haha
37. People asked for the college song, you gave JLR song for them to practice. They are pissed esp. the staff meeting is this afternoon and ppl need to practice to sing the college song during the meeting!
38. All the people in the JLR thread knows how one another feels from there FEVER
39. there is a constant temptation for spaming and spoilers
40. hallucinations are starting to become one of the sypmtoms from our FEVER
41. The theme song is now your number one favorite song:)..
42. The song is replayed 24/7 and even the people that don't watch the lakorn is humming to it too..lol
43. you are getting everyone to watch it with you and now they have also caught the fever
44. YOu stare at the spoiler picture w/o a blink of an eye
45. You KNOE who Cecilia , sarN , Lydna , Prisana is .
46. we know each other's specialty, role, acknowledge stranger and make them friend instantly rolleyes.gif
47. when guy start coming in this thread just for random reasons ph34r.gif
48. on the night before the new episode air, you toss/turn until you get up to check out the latest post loool.gif
49. you open 4 screens when do live streaming as if no other streamers exist.
50. the many face expressions of Harith and Soriya haha and the things they remind us of haha
51. Harith's and SO's SEXXXY voices
52. MV's are becoming a big contribution to our FEVER
53. every 24 hours the thread goes up like 7 pages or more
54. even after the lakorn ends everyone will still be chilling in here and keeping our FEVER alive
55. everyones spam comments are insane hahah
56. we are going to start a PETITION! woo!
57. everyone thinks Aff's bf is UGLY and she would deff. look better w/ our SEXXXY AUM!
58. JLR thread is the first place we go to wen we get on Sarnworld
59. we count down the days till the next episode
60. our dirty perverted comments......
61. on Mondays and Tuesdays after opening up the JLR thread we have another browser window and go straight to the download section of JLR
62. the screen caps with the insanely hilarious captions HAHHA
63. we constantly think back upon the past scenes of JLR cough...cough... Harith's coffee break...cough...cough...., the pearl scene, the departure etc.
64. Sunsanee is deff. getting on our nerves makes us wana slap her *repeatedly* HAHAH
65. we want our HAIRY/MEAN/DIRTY/BAD BOY HARITH BACKK!!!
66. another symptom we are beginning to show is determining whether it is JLR MV proof HAHHAHA
67. this thread is just full of made up words we made ahem....SEXXXY.....SPERMINATED (haha credit to Lynda for bringing the word to us) HAHA etc.
68. EVERYONE is soooo nice in here =]
69. a lot of new people are joining our "support group/thread" just so they can read our JLR posts
70. this topic may be the biggest thread w/ soo many posts and pages
71. our comments are one of a kind and are priceless hahahaahaha
72. OUR (mostly Cecilia's hahhah) BABY ARISOYA IS HERE! actually in Mommy SO's tummy :lol: :baby-scene-pop-corn:
73. we use the max. number of emotion smileys allowed for a post haha
74. the thread wouldn't be as HOTT w/o the people who make it up
75. when you read the member's names at the bottom of whose in the thread you randomly jump for joy and start yelling the person's name going ___________'s in HERE!!! HAHHaHA :D (that's how we show our love :wub: )
76. we stay online and in the JLR thread and wait for each other to join us haha
77. each individual is different and known for there different personailties but our FEVER and SYMPTOMS is still all the same
78. we can predict so much and hope so high from just a preview or a screencap even though we haven't even seen the episode yet HAHHAHHA
79. we need to start making SARNWORLD JLR merchandise for our FEVER INFESTED! hahah (credit: starryXing) now everyone can join sarN w/ the pillow throwing!!!! hahahha JLR PILLOW FIGHT!!!
80. our JLR ideas keep rollin HAHA
81. everyone credits each other for there contribution
82. even now we are still listening to the theme/end song on repeat 24/7
83. all of us infected Sarnies are going to cram into that JLR advertised car hahah all 32865982365983697923 of us hahhaha (we'll make it work HAH)
84. we are dreaming and hoping to have dreams of our seXXXy Harith!! [the dirty one of course AHHAHHHAHHAH]
85. the many scenes that just make us melt
86. this is probably the funnest and lovingest place you could be on the internet :D

87. we are sometimes caught multitasking when necessary. for example if we need to do homework and what ever else (chores, work, etc.) we are alongside that reading in the JLR thread and 90% our concentration is going to the JLR thread and the other 10% is for whatever else we are doing haha
88. JLR is the highlights of our day :D (credit: Raiya)
89. you are experiencing at least 3 or more of the things listed at the very moment =]

90. not only is Sunsanee getting on our nerves her mom is starting to piss me off too hahah
91. JLR is connecting all us JLR infested w/ songs and what not hahah "freaky phenomena" haha its just a FEVER sypmtom haha started with our eyes and head now our ears :lol: :lol: :lol:
92. the many egg scenes hahahha there's like 4 of them!! hahahahha

Bee

sarNie Juvenile
The behinde scene of their commercial is so kute.....Aum and Aff make the best couple!!!! Really want to see the actual commercial..... B)

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
ok i watched half of part 2 of ep. 11 and the part where they had there nighttalk was too cute!!! but then it had to get sad!!!!!!! >=[ lol but it was sooo funny wen Boontai went and like broke into his refridgerator and theres like a mililion eggs on the side!!!! i was like omg! haha all them egg scenes just replayed in my head haahhah

yea, we will never look at an egg the same way again! :lol:

i had burnt the song awhile ago and its been playing in my car i think for 3 months now.

Raiya

sarNie Adult

90. not only is Sunsanee getting on our nerves her mom is starting to piss me off too hahah
91. JLR is connecting all us JLR infested w/ songs and what not hahah "freaky phenomena" haha its just a FEVER sypmtom haha started with our eyes and head now our ears :lol: :lol: :lol:
92. the many egg scenes hahahha there's like 4 of them!! hahahahha
Oops responded to the wrong one! But 92 is very funny! I can't eat eggs right now! :lol:

Windows Movie Maker is quite popular and comes with the windows suite!

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
i think the program is already on your computer (windows movie maker)...i would like to make one too, but this laptop keeps freezing on or takes to long to load...i think its because i am opening too many programs/window at once... <_<

Raiya

sarNie Adult
i think the program is already on your computer (windows movie maker)...i would like to make one too, but this laptop keeps freezing on or takes to long to load...i think its because i am opening too many programs/window at once... <_<
Ami and GP: if you have time you two should make a MV too! I'm working on my second one but I'm so slow and busy, I only have time to read this thread and watch the episodes!