Jamleuy Ruk (Makers Group)

van~C!n

sarNie Adult
he is so freaken hottttttttttttttttttttttt n a suit, especially that black one.. omg so cute...
I know!!!!! He so Sexy and Hot in the black suit and the part when he's walking to the elevator and that music comes on, it's like a sexy cat walk for Harit. :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: Wish Harit(Aum) will come in here to chat with us that will be great :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:

Welcome Parnpui to The JLR Jungle Fever. I'm new here too and I love all of them so much, they so nice, sweet, and funny. I wish I was in Thailand right now. :( :(

cecilia

Staff member
Awww guess what. I was at a Thai restaurant waiting for my dinner to be serve...and the theme song to JLR came on. I paused for a second thinking it sounded familiar and then it hit me. Lol!! Wow, such a coincidence huh. I love this lakorn, love Aum and Aff, and love all their songs!!
THAT IS SO CUTE .. i bet you, you were silently and quietly smiling to yourself ..
humming to the song as you eat or wait .. your family thought, you're crazy. l
aughing at the table for no reason .. or being too blushy out of nowhere when
there's no HOT guys passing by the table :loool: definitely a great symptoms. :lol:

I WOULD LOVE TO SEE AUM in here .. but i'll be like sarN say.
- be the first one to run and hide b/c i talk weird of HARITH/SORIYA
felt embarrassed that the sarnies guys came in here and might have read it .. its' all sarN's fault making me feel guilty and embarrassed :blush:

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
^PARNPUI.. anything i posted in here is free to take ja ..
happy that you're sharing all the good news with us. i mean, i can't read thai nor anything and i'm in there in pantip surfing ..
trying to guess my way looking for JLR pictures and news ..Lol .. happy that now that we know the rating of this lakorn.
just one thought, is this MORE POPULAR than PANCAK and OIL's lakorn ..i hope so .. b/c i have not touch Oil's lakorn yet.
at the moment, it's okay to have these two lakorn be rival b/c HARITH and SO are so far winning my vote ..
ah. gals, i just found a perfect song. . i hope to make another good impression on the 2nd mv too na kha.
btw .. I'M WAITING FOR EVERYONE'S WORKS .. excited to see them ..
can you gals believe it !! its' ALREADY THURSDAY .. that mean, 3 more days :loool: ..
this week went by so FAST :blink: i'm just waiting patiently for ARISOYA confirmation from the doctor visit :wub:
^ me too Ceci, i have dled only up to epi 4 is still debating on whether i should continue or stop here and save the space on this laptop lol just from the preview it doesnt even catch my eyes--& already looks boring...so please let me know if its worth the trouble! thanks in advance.

wimarn mungorn has nothing on JLR, that lakon is a snooze fest. aum and aff are better than oil and pancake. aum and aff have amazing chemistry, gosh aff is my new favorite n'ek and n'ek nai duang jai for so many fans i'm sure. aff just shines, she is talented and beautiful.
^ is that lakorn really that boring (snooze fest lol) yea, the preview didnt look that interesting. i just needed a couple of opinions.

Are you using Window Movie Maker? I think it a very great program, that what I use to make Rome and Rita video, I might start JLR MV tonight! :p I need to practice too, not good at making mv. hehe
^yes prisna, it is a great program,"i" just need to figure out how to make it work like i want it to ^_^

i second nominate Aum & Aff for the award mint. ^_^

starryXing*

sarNie Adult
STARRY .. nukhun still have droopy eyes - no love feeling yet .. but i can't wait to see your love triangle mv ..
i usually focus my on HARITH AND SO .. everything stop moving around when i see them together :wub:
Yep... I still plan to only have Nu Kun play the third wheel in my MV. Of course it's gotta be about Harit & Soriya. Just not finding good scenes yet.

Nothing to offend anyone or Ryan Jett-- but is it just me or just Ryan speak thai funny? I don't know any thai, so I can't be sure, but something about the way he talks is kind of odd. Is it because he has an accent of some sort or just that he seems to talk slowly and pronounciates his words more? Let me know if it's just me.

yes prisna, it is a great program,"i" just need to figure out how to make it work like i want it to ^_^
I have a soft spot for Windows Movie Maker cause it's the first program I used, but it crashes on my comp so much that I get annoyed with it sometimes.

y101y

sarNie Egg
amikrazie~ you gotta join the JLR MV making craze! Can't wait to see your MV when you decide to make one. We're all newbies at some point in time. :)

Hmmm... I need more scenes of Soriya and Nu Kun for the MV I want to make next. Might have to wait until next week. I plan to make my next MV about a love triangle, but the Soriya -Nu Kun scenes this week aren't lovey dovey enough. Not that I want them to be, but I think according to the spoilers,
Nu Kun's gonna declare his love for Soriya!
Plus, he's got to bring out the jealous side to Harit!
But have tons of other ideas for an MV, so might work on something else. :)

i hope to see it soon...b/c i am just going crazy over JLR MVs... :p but i enjoy every moment of making my MVs. Just like watching it all over again...i can't get enough of JLR... :D

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
THAT IS SO CUTE .. i bet you, you were silently and quietly smiling to yourself ..
humming to the song as you eat or wait .. your family thought, you're crazy. l
aughing at the table for no reason .. or being too blushy out of nowhere when
there's no HOT guys passing by the table :loool: definitely a great symptoms. :lol:

^lmao that is hilarious..so is it true clueless..did you smile or blush to yourself?! :p

I WOULD LOVE TO SEE AUM in here .. but i'll be like sarN say.
- be the first one to run and hide b/c i talk weird of HARITH/SORIYA
felt embarrassed that the sarnies guys came in here and might have read it .. its' all sarN's fault making me feel guilty and embarrassed :blush:
^ we will need a big old basket to hide our faces... :lol:

starry: i agree with you he does sound a bit funny maybe hes trying to hard pronunciating the words (no offense) so just letting you know that you are not alone :D

i will try to mess with that program when i am finish uploading mafia tee rak! i have like 4 more epi to go...taking forever!

sulad

sarNie Adult
adding to this...

REASONS WHY WE LOVE JLR and our JUNGLE FEVER SYMPTOMS​

1. seXXXy couple AFF AND AUM HAWTNESS
2. cute animals!!! Gayu and Chum Poo
3. perfect secenery JUNGLE FEVER, island, city
4. the emotions expressed by Harit and Soriya
5. the lakorn's songs are stuck in our heads!!!
6. we can't concentrate at school/work
7. JLR FEVER is written multiple times on something you own
8. we are in the JLR thread 24/7 and spend many hours reading all the posts and still visit the thread everyday
9. we experience many symptoms from our FEVER
10. we are forcing upon Aum and Aff dating in real life haha
11. we've left everything behind us. JLR is the center of our lives
12. everyone spams for the 5 days a week when there isn't a new episode
13. we mapped out every possible emotion Soriya and Harit is feeling
14. the deep meaning of love [between Harit and Soriya and Harit and Harin
15. we have so many pictures of Aff and/or Aum that we look like stalkers HAHA
16. we're all waiting to see Sunsanee get whats comming for her
17. everyone now wants to learn how to read/understand thai so they can watch JLR and read spoilers fortunately we have Twinky =]
18. thers always a group of people reading the JLR thread
19. everyone is getting below the average # of hours of sleep recommended on Mondays and Tuesdays
20. everyone wants to contribute to the JLR FEVER by mvs, graphics,artworks, posts etc. even if they don't kno how to make them
21. when the lakorn ends everyone will be rewatching it again
22. we have both songs (and other versions of it) on our iPods and mp3 players
23. wen we watch JLR we are in the ZONE from the point wen the themesong starts til the end song stops no one and nothing else in the world matters to us
24. the beast inside all of us that has formed from our FEVER burns on for LIFE and cannot be cured
25. we are constantly laughing hysterically at the computer screen (one of our many insane sypmtoms)
26. wen JLR is over everyone is going to continue posting in this thread and start from page one and read til the end (which could take weeks maybe months now since the pages keep on growing haha)
27. we randomly think of a scene from JLR and start laughing randomly in public
28. everyone is dedicating to our JLR baby by naming our future children/pets there names
29. everyone is sneaking at work/school to get on the JLR thread to chill
30. everyone watches/or is starting to watch the JLR cast on the different talk shows
31. everyone makes/talks/thinks about dirty thoughts of Aum w/ Aff ahhahhaha cough... cough..... R-SCENE COMMENTS....cough...cough.. AHEM haha
32. everyone needs someone to be behind them so they can be caught wen fainted hahahha (mainly Prisna but we all got her back =])
33. everyone listens to the songs to sleep/on and on their wayy to work/all the time
34. our fever is seXXXy HAWTNESS like Aff and Aum
35. at work or at school w/ the songs stuck in our heads we lip out the song and people from afar think your talkin to yourself hahah [happened to me today] ahhahah
36. you are caught doing embrassing things involving w/ thinking about JLR in public haha
37. People asked for the college song, you gave JLR song for them to practice. They are pissed esp. the staff meeting is this afternoon and ppl need to practice to sing the college song during the meeting!
38. All the people in the JLR thread knows how one another feels from there FEVER
39. there is a constant temptation for spaming and spoilers
40. hallucinations are starting to become one of the sypmtoms from our FEVER
41. The theme song is now your number one favorite song:)..
42. The song is replayed 24/7 and even the people that don't watch the lakorn is humming to it too..lol
43. you are getting everyone to watch it with you and now they have also caught the fever
44. YOu stare at the spoiler picture w/o a blink of an eye
45. You KNOE who Cecilia , sarN , Lydna , Prisana is .
46. we know each other's specialty, role, acknowledge stranger and make them friend instantly rolleyes.gif
47. when guy start coming in this thread just for random reasons ph34r.gif
48. on the night before the new episode air, you toss/turn until you get up to check out the latest post loool.gif
49. you open 4 screens when do live streaming as if no other streamers exist.
50. the many face expressions of Harith and Soriya haha and the things they remind us of haha
51. Harith's and SO's SEXXXY voices
52. MV's are becoming a big contribution to our FEVER
53. every 24 hours the thread goes up like 7 pages or more
54. even after the lakorn ends everyone will still be chilling in here and keeping our FEVER alive
55. everyones spam comments are insane hahah
56. we are going to start a PETITION! woo!
57. everyone thinks Aff's bf is UGLY and she would deff. look better w/ our SEXXXY AUM!
58. JLR thread is the first place we go to wen we get on Sarnworld
59. we count down the days till the next episode
60. our dirty perverted comments......
61. on Mondays and Tuesdays after opening up the JLR thread we have another browser window and go straight to the download section of JLR
62. the screen caps with the insanely hilarious captions HAHHA
63. we constantly think back upon the past scenes of JLR cough...cough... Harith's coffee break...cough...cough...., the pearl scene, the departure etc.
64. Sunsanee is deff. getting on our nerves makes us wana slap her *repeatedly* HAHAH
65. we want our HAIRY/MEAN/DIRTY/BAD BOY HARITH BACKK!!!
66. another symptom we are beginning to show is determining whether it is JLR MV proof HAHHAHA
67. this thread is just full of made up words we made ahem....SEXXXY.....SPERMINATED (haha credit to Lynda for bringing the word to us) HAHA etc.
68. EVERYONE is soooo nice in here =]
69. a lot of new people are joining our "support group/thread" just so they can read our JLR posts
70. this topic may be the biggest thread w/ soo many posts and pages
71. our comments are one of a kind and are priceless hahahaahaha
72. OUR (mostly Cecilia's hahhah) BABY ARISOYA IS HERE! actually in Mommy SO's tummy :lol: :baby-scene-pop-corn:
73. we use the max. number of emotion smileys allowed for a post haha
74. the thread wouldn't be as HOTT w/o the people who make it up
75. when you read the member's names at the bottom of whose in the thread you randomly jump for joy and start yelling the person's name going ___________'s in HERE!!! HAHHaHA :D (that's how we show our love :wub: )
76. we stay online and in the JLR thread and wait for each other to join us haha
77. each individual is different and known for there different personailties but our FEVER and SYMPTOMS is still all the same
78. we can predict so much and hope so high from just a preview or a screencap even though we haven't even seen the episode yet HAHHAHHA
79. we need to start making SARNWORLD JLR merchandise for our FEVER INFESTED! hahah (credit: starryXing) now everyone can join sarN w/ the pillow throwing!!!! hahahha JLR PILLOW FIGHT!!!
80. our JLR ideas keep rollin HAHA
81. everyone credits each other for there contribution
82. even now we are still listening to the theme/end song on repeat 24/7
83. all of us infected Sarnies are going to cram into that JLR advertised car hahah all 32865982365983697923 of us hahhaha (we'll make it work HAH)
84. we are dreaming and hoping to have dreams of our seXXXy Harith!! [the dirty one of course AHHAHHHAHHAH]
85. the many scenes that just make us melt
86. this is probably the funnest and lovingest place you could be on the internet :D
Lovin your list.
I think we're going to go over 100 on this list.
HEHEHE.
Keep up the great JLR Fever List.

van~C!n

sarNie Adult
I forgot to ask Prisna did you have a wonderful dream of our sexy Harit, I think I did when I take my nap today. So mad, cuz I dont remember what it was about all I know I saw that hot face of Harit. :drool:

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
I forgot to ask Prisna did you have a wonderful dream of our sexy Harit, I think I did when I take my nap today. So mad, cuz I dont remember what it was about all I know I saw that hot face of Harit. :drool:
^thats all that matters Van~c!n, you can continue that dream tonight ;)

i cant even remember my dream neither, i havent been remembering my dreams lately except them nightmares that comes true!

y101y

sarNie Egg
i have not watch a thai drama for a long time and now that i am back into it, this is a good feeling...more like a fever... :D

JLR rocks my world!!!!!!!!!!!

...it is good to see an awesome drama like this one.

cecilia

Staff member

** just b/c i'm in the mood of waiting for ARISOYA .. anything that look preggy of soriya will be fine :wub:
Credit: the gals in soompi and pantip cafe

WHO'S MAKING THE LOVE TRIANGLE SONG ? .. I LIKE THIS SONG OF CLASH 'TUR' : KINDDA like HARITH's character :lol:

btw: BANK'S SO HOT :drool:​

nalika

sarNie Hatchling
Check this book out, JLR HARDCORE FANS Stormfire and I thought Harit was a Sadistic (the male protagonist here is even more scary...)I read the whole review of the book and I seriously am scare of him...but still want to read the book...Read Review here (Yes, I'm a sadistic myself :p ;) :lol: )

Btw, is there's going to be a Arisoya for us JUNGLE FEVER FANS?

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
No sweety, I have a dream about my friend and school. :loool: I was mad. Now I rather dream of POR T. :lol:

You are lucky that you have a dream of HARIT. :drool:

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid

** just b/c i'm in the mood of waiting for ARISOYA .. anything that look preggy of soriya will be fine :wub:
Credit: the gals in soompi and pantip cafe
WHO'S MAKING THE LOVE TRIANGLE SONG ? .. I LIKE THIS SONG OF CLASH 'TUR' : KINDDA like HARITH's character :lol:
<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/72d1aaGmb5w&rel=1"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/72d1aaGmb5w&rel=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>
btw: BANK'S SO HOT :drool:​
I want to make a mv of love triangle but it hard cuz I don't understand thai so if I made the mv, it doesn't go with the song I choose. :lol:

I like the pic, look like Arisoya is 5 month, 3 more month and some day left. :yahoo: :lol:

Toon

Official Robert Pattinson Ambassador
Check this book out, JLR HARDCORE FANS Stormfire and I thought Harit was a Sadistic (the male protagonist here is even more scary...)I read the whole review of the book and I seriously am scare of him...but still want to read the book...Read Review here (Yes, I'm a sadistic myself :p ;) :lol: )

Btw, is there's going to be a Arisoya for us JUNGLE FEVER FANS?
And we thought Harit was bad...this was just sooooooooo frustrating...the hero had like 4 mistresses...

nophankh

sarNie Adult
Harit had no mistresses. He only has eyes for Soriya and only Soriya. HEHEHEHEH.

Bountai to him doesn't even count.

It's funny, before Soriya, he didn't understand the meaning of being in LOVE.
You guys remember the flashback scene with Harit and Harin discussing Van Gogh.
Ep. 10

The two are just standing around in the big house near the Van Gogh Sunflower painting.
Harit to Harin: "Do you really understand Van Gogh?? A person who cuts his ear off because of a broken heart. I say he is just crazy."

Harin:"Because you have never loved."

Harit:"If it was you, what would you do?"

Harin:"If it was me, I wouldn't do it. If I loved, I will love with my body and my heart. I can't separate it."

Harin is implying that if he loved, he will love using his whole essence, which includes his physical body and emotional heart. IF he was broken hearted, it would also imply that he will not just cut an ear piece, but destroy his body, his existence. He loved fully and he committed suicide when Sunsanee broke his heart.

Harit doesn't understand: "I WANT TO VOMIT."

I guess he finally understand the meaning behind his brother's answer because he has finally found LOVE with Soriya.

cecilia

Staff member
^yup. and with his body and heart .. he killed himself .. a bit pathetic but thanks to him .. there's is SO/HARITH and ARISOYA :lol: so mean, but true .. :ph34r:

misszaky

sarNie Hatchling
After watching episode 11, So is definitely preggo. They are not going to add in the pregnant symptoms for fun. Who throws up, get dizzy, or dislike a food from being stressed? She is pregnant!!!!

agirl

sarNie Egg
Besides Soriya and Harith, I love Toey so much. The girl just cracks me up. But do you guys notice that Toey has been wearing the same outfit ever since episode 1. Now were in episode 11 and she still has on the same outfit!!! I hope she is getting paid for the work that she does!!!