Jamleuy Ruk (Makers Group)

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
OMG--Van! :drool: :drool: :drool: i love the 1st three pics thanks for sharing!!!
(the last one has too many ppl & i only wanna focus on Umm)

van~C!n

sarNie Adult
AMI - ha ha long story (off topic) will explain later but yeah I get to stay home and work on my next JLR project...maybe make a wallie or banner by tomorrow...

VAN - dang those pics for HOT! can never get enough of him...drool is getting on my shirt (I didn't come prepared!) :lol:
Raiya, you not going to the movie tonite? Here you can brought my bib it's clean I promise, :lol:

van~C!n

sarNie Adult
[quote post='337584' date='Feb 16 2008, 10:43 PM']lol i duno maybe... but heck who wouldn't be crazy over hottie boi harith.[/quote]
'owwee_its_leelee' , are you new here? Thank you, yes my Harit is very Hot and Sexy, please don't touch him. :loool: If not me and Prisna will hunt you down my dear. :loool: J/K

Raiya

sarNie Adult
Raiya i will be here all nite to catch epi 14! lol

yes please explain :lol:

Raiya, you not going to the movie tonite? Here you can brought my bib it's clean I promise, :lol:
HAHA thanks for the bib Van!!!

off topic--no movies, we are going to get yogurt instead :loool: but I won't be able to order Aum as a topping...we don't live by a Red Mango, only a Pinkberry. He doesn't know why I'm laughing hysterically right now!

van~C!n

sarNie Adult
dang van~C!n tryin' to kill me lol
I got cold so I needed something to warm me up but instead I'm burning up :wub: cuz of those pictures. Maybe I need to meet up with Raiya for some ice cream to cool me down. But if I order anything with Aum flavor ice cream it will burn my tongue. :loool: :loool:

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
HAHA thanks for the bib Van!!!

off topic--no movies, we are going to get yogurt instead :loool: but I won't be able to order Aum as a topping...we don't live by a Red Mango, only a Pinkberry. He doesn't know why I'm laughing hysterically right now!

lol, mmm yogurt sounds good right now!

sarN

sarNie Granny
Hi everyone! I'm new on this thread and when I registered I really just intended to be a silent reader but you guys are soooo HILARIOUS I can'tt be silent anymore.I can't believe this thread has reached fever pitch, more so tomorrow's the final episode!

So envious I can't start watching it yet cuz my cousin wanna finish downloading all 14eps first b4 ever letting me sneak a peek. Waiting = Torture. Can't say much, just imagining how Soriya's face might look like trying with all her might not to look HURT, if she finds out Prisna&everybody else's JUMPed THE QUEUE!.(that is, to fall pregnant first!)

....I've started to feel warm, symptom..symptom..
welcome !!! did u draw dat ??? cooolllllll do one for Harit toooo :wub:

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
im here i am still trying to figure this photoshop thing...argghh i already took two aspirin...not working btw! <_<

van~C!n

sarNie Adult
Oh god, I see Prisna is here need to wear my mask :ph34r: . amikrazie are you ok sweetie.. chenling what are you writing?

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
i will be fine thank you for asking Van. the headache makes me wanna...you know the preggy symptoms! (but i am not Prisna will jump on me) :p

so right now i am eating some salt & pepper ..wish i had some mangos or gooseberry!

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
~~ off topic ~~~ i got an email from some company offering $10,000 for sarnworld.com domain ....i want the money but at the same time im sad if i sell it since i got dis domain for so long so i email them back saying " it not for sell ~ i love my website " and den i told them about the other 10 domain i have if they interest in it hahahahha
That is so kind of you SARN! If you really sell sarnworld domain, that would be a broken heart for me! All the fu and memory are here!

ouf, i'm not the only pervert in this thread :loool:
I have to hide myself, I know I'm on the pervert list :ph34r: :loool:

anyone has news about our preggy's prisna? ^__^
Sajenna, due on Feb 20, I can't wait to see my baby and Harit hold my hands while I'm yelling at Harit, you girls know I dont do that, maybe sweet talk with Harit when I'm giving birth. :wub: :loool:

shes due on the 20th and i think working on the 2nd one too :loool:
Yes, I'm planning for the second, see how the first go. :loool:

lmao ..ok at 100k den and den i'lll create another sw call ARISOYA HHAHAAH
Silly, I'm sure Cecila, me, and other would love ARISOYA! :lol: