Jamleuy Ruk (Makers Group)

neena

sarNie Adult
wow look what i found while reading a thai film blog...its a new animated film called nak...and guess what song they put in the trailer...you'll be surprised, i was...it was weird...the ending was sad though. watch.

trailer

chenling

sarNie Adult
wow look what i found while reading a thai film blog...its a new animated film called nak...and guess what song they put in the trailer...you'll be surprised, i was...it was weird...the ending was sad though. watch.

trailer
that ws a bit weird.....thanks for sharin!!!

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
GALS. we got this all wrong. he didn't specified that it's us at sarnworld.

this actually took place at his recent BIRTHDAY bash thrown by the fans. they ask him how he feel about the 'FANS' in general.
and he say he feel like he's rape by words .. but it's more of a joke that way. - i will try to find the vdo file for you gals na kha.

anyway, i upload this for someone that request this countdown song of dan/aff from MON RUK LOTTERY, which btw is a VERY FUNNY LAKORN*
i ripped the file and extract the audio out .. here's the mp3 of it in case anyone want it. its' so lovely to hear aff sing along with HOT DAN's voice.
http://www.zshare.net/audio/849115650b31c9/

btw. just found some more we shoot. i'm gonna do some more manipulation on them b/c i miss seeing them getting close like this :p

thanks all for loving my artwork :wub:
lol, we gave him a little bit of a b-day present... :ph34r: hhahah....

ah! i watched that clip on youtube of Aff singing with Dan! she was so cute and sang so nice! :) it was really cute! I wanted to watch that lakorn but there were no subs :(

LOL, can't get over that! P'Aum actually really said that! I don't know whether to laugh or cry - but right now i'm very much laughing!! :lol:

jjinxx

ANYONE'S HUNGRY for AUM food :drool: midnight snack :ph34r:
thanks for all the pictures! He's so adorable in this one! :p augh! and he even wears the shirt with Club Atichart logo in that other picture! *faint* he's very active with fans! that's so cool!

jjinxx

i made another one for SARN'S FAN FICTION b/c i'm like super addictive to it atm !!
i'm loving every inch of this poster! B) <--- I'm never actually gonna wear shades in here cuz i want to see every single bit of detail on the pictures and words, LOL! this is just so HOT! love the look on Aum! sizzling... *sss...* *melt*

LOL, i want that job of wiping his sweat, like in the pictures!! :ph34r: XD

sulad

sarNie Adult

trailer
OMG!
It's the ending theme song from JLR.
So cute.
Makes me wanna watch this movie.
Thank you neena.
^_^

jjinxx

jjinxx its a first come first serve basis!...so Ceci told me! :loool: :loool:
aw shucks! i need to work out more so i can catch up! LOL! haha, count me on the next list pretty please! XD

omg, in that Nak trailer it's the song! wahahaa! awesome! freaking love that song! don't know how many times i've listened to it since first watching JLR! :wub:

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
the movie Nak looks good...love whoever is singing at the end ...i found it kinda funny when i heard the song from JLR in there. :p

thanks for sharing Neena..

waves at Starry!

Raiya

sarNie Adult
Hey ladies!!!

How's it going today? Well I'm going to be out of the thread for a few days. (sadness)

Leaving for Arizona tomorrow morning...a friend's wedding!

If I see any JLR related items, I'll have my camera ready. :lol:

BTW...just got the song on my phone (finally) now I know why you want others to call you!

LOL I might just call myself right now so I can hear the JLR theme song. :D

jjinxx

Hey ladies!!!

How's it going today? Well I'm going to be out of the thread for a few days. (sadness)

BTW...just got the song on my phone (finally) now I know why you want others to call you!

haha, have lots of fun! B) we'll be waiting here for your return - if we're not all dead by then, lol! but i don't think that'll be a problem since the battle has cooled for a while now! :lol: hope you get LOTS of phone calls so you can hear the songs! lol! :p

i'll call it a night since it's pretty quiet in here. is everyone planning strategies? lol, but i think i'm the only who needs to work harder!

night JLR Lovelies! <3

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
awww jjinxx youre leaving already...its still kinda early!

i probably wont get to stay on long myself...that mean i can go catch up on my beauty sleep for Harit! :ph34r: :p

margaretthao4

sarNie Adult
Aeee everyones leaving already? Raiya have fun in AZ! You'll be missed!
woouuu so many emotions came over me while watching the trailer for Nak. I was scarred in the begining :eek: ..and then when I heard our song I was like awww :wub: ..and then towards the end I got kind of teary :spin: Cant wait to watch that one too.
I finally changed my ringtone to Harit asking Soriya her name...I was watching Rachel Ray and my phone ringed and I was like OMG someone from SW is in the auidence...LMAO I finally realized it was me. :loool: And then I was driving today and my phone ringed again..I thought I was going crazy hearing Harits voice LMAO :loool: :loool:

starryXing*

sarNie Adult
Hey ladies!!!
We'll miss you lots Raiya!! Wish you have a safe trip and many happy dreams of Harit while you're gone!
Hugs and kisses. :kiss:

margaretthao4

sarNie Adult
why am i so lonely in here?...i guess it's just me and harit tonight..lmao..yes yes yes! :loool: :yahoo:
Lonely..I'm so lonely..I have nobody..to call my ownn aaawhooouuu *except for Umm