Jamleuy Ruk (Makers Group)

sulad

sarNie Adult
SALA : Totally love the nails and the PEARL Bracelet.
Also loving the list.
Keep up the great work girl.
Miss talkin to you.
:D

JLR SISTERS : Much LOVE & MUAHS to all of my BADDIES JLR Sisters.
HEHEHE.
;)

margaretthao4

sarNie Adult
i have to go and do other business. will be one in about a 1 hr or so :p
aheemm
what about an hour or so....I havent seen you on missy..and it's way past an hour or so...try like 4 hours! lmao...
Just finished sarNs update...I think I'm going to call it a night now..Been having too many days of Panada eyes...TTY tomorrow ok! :kiss:

SethT

anie's bb [c] D=
WARNING: PREPARED TO DROOL :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: !!! LOL...

So Cecilia already posted the pics up at ATEAM forum already, but I only just went through and checked out...OMG, there was Aum shirtless everywhere lmao. This was shoot in 2004 but Aum still hot as ever! So don't say I haven't warned you girls yet! :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool:

Okay, there's more but I don't wanna spam JLR into Aum's shirtless pics lol. Enjoy drooling everyone!!!

Edit, here the link to the rest of the pics: http://z15.invisionfree.com/ATEAM/index.ph...;st=0&#last

Credit to Cecilia @ ATEAM/Magazine Dee

Breezelda

sarNie Egg
Hey Cecilia. Great addition to your artwork. They're awesome. Great use of textures and lightings. Keep it coming. B)

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
Its beautiful Ceci, as always!
that pic of Umm for Romance on Duty makes him look mysterious! i love it!!!

Moh...you are soo funny! man..i see that the more sleep i had, the sleepier i got in the morning..i didnt wanna wake up when my alarm went off..waaaaaahhhh! :(

wow i didnt see the pix of Umm earlier when i read...took that long to load lmao...

yes, Seth i love the pix & is drooling too...the 3rd one is set as my MSN Icon...also the icon in my <3!!

JLR Sisters, Today is SarN's Birthday!!!!

Grudgeprincess

JLR FEVER
where have all my sisters gone to? Just signed in on MSN... :spin: Chenada is "away" and Kkyrstal is "busy" :lmao:
Hmmm...Not feeling the love here guys...not feeling the love! :unsure: :spin:
MOH! i missed u last nite! WHERE WERE U? geez hahahha

SALA : Totally love the nails and the PEARL Bracelet.
Also loving the list.
Keep up the great work girl.
Miss talkin to you.
:D

JLR SISTERS : Much LOVE & MUAHS to all of my BADDIES JLR Sisters.
HEHEHE.
;)
LALA WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN? i haven't talked to you in like 5 years LMAO hahahaha hurry up and get bak on!! YAY! TOMOROW yay! WOO SPRING BREEEEEEEEEAK! haha well after i get home from skool tomara hahahhah i hope to see yout then darling!!

* i need to start that endsong on my flute haha

SETH!!! thank you darling for them SEXXXY pixs! haha

CECILIA!! wow u like left me to go eat and didnt come back hm...... hahahha hurry up!!!!!!!! i miss you! btw lovely artworks as always! <3

HUGS AND KISSES EVERYONE!

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
awwww that is soo beautiful Sala!!! im touched for SarN! lol

Love the Chocolate Dipped Strawberries Cake!! looks delicious!!!
i would do one for SarN if she was closer!!! ^_^

Grudgeprincess

JLR FEVER
awwww that is soo beautiful Sala!!! im touched for SarN! lol

Love the Chocolate Dipped Strawberries Cake!! looks delicious!!!
i would do one for SarN if she was closer!!! ^_^

hehe darling are you on?? YAY i can't wait til i get home tomara from school then SPRRRRRRRING BREAK! WOO! PARTY! YAY but i have two tests tomara <_< o well JLR REWARD! :yahoo: i can't wait to talk to you tonite!

starryXing*

sarNie Adult

Happy Birthday sarN!!!!!! Hope all your wishes come true.
(*monkey kisses*)

I miss van, GP, ami, lynda, chen, lala & moh and all the JLR sisters!!!!! Sorry ladies... I took a nap yesterday and *POOF* I wake up and it's morning. *LOL*
GP~ I'll be on later. I have to run to the store for some food. See you in a bit. :)

ceci~ love you new artwork. Very beautiful!!!!!!

Grudgeprincess

JLR FEVER
I miss van, GP, ami, lynda, chen, lala & moh and all the JLR sisters!!!!! Sorry ladies... I took a nap yesterday and *POOF* I wake up and it's morning. *LOL*
GP~ I'll be on later. I have to run to the store for some food. See you in a bit. :)
STARRY! hurry up and go go go! ahhaha i miss you!!! girl why do i still see ur name at the bottom in the thread? shouldn't u be at the store atm? LMAO hahhahah hurry back darling! i love you! HUGS AND KISSES!

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
Hi Sala...sorry it took me kinda long to respond..since you where i am...ive been on since...this morning!

yes~ i will talk to you tonight..

Hey Starry, miss you too...no wonder when i logged on barely anyone was on yesterday. lol i was gonna take a nap too but i was afraid i might end up like you.

goodness i am blind...the color was so light that i didnt even see the txt LMAO

ps i found the glasses it was in the car the whole time...so relief that it didnt get crushed or anything

Grudgeprincess

JLR FEVER
hehe i guess starry ran off to the store lmao hahhahah ^^^ cuz i don't see ur name no mo! lmao

Hi Sala...sorry it took me kinda long to respond..since you where i am...ive been on since...this morning!

yes~ i will talk to you tonight..
Hey Starry, miss you too...no wonder when i logged on barely anyone was on yesterday. lol i was gonna take a nap too but i was afraid i might end up like you.
goodness i am blind...the color was so light that i didnt eve see the txt LMAO

ps i found the glasses it was in the car the whole time...so relief that it didnt get crushed or anything

AMI! lmao girl how do u think i can read w/ this color font? LMAO at first i thought it was a blank post LMAO hahahah but i highlighted i see now ehheheh yay good that u found ur glasses darling! how much longer til u get home? miss you! girl u have turned me blind hahahha ever since that whole calendar thing.............LMAO LMAO LMAO hahhahahahha omg ok dieing of laughter lmao hahah can't wait to talk to you!

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
Sorry for making you blind too Sala :loool: ...i thought it was a blank post too..so i went back in to change the color...lol

i will be*home in bout 15 make that 45 or so mins..i have to drop by the vdo store to pick up Vansanee's copy of JLR, so i'll see you and the girls when i get home :)