Jamleuy Ruk (Makers Group)

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
GP: here's my schedule...hopefully i can chat and spam with you...

April 21-27^^
Monday: free as far as i know
Tuesday: free as far as i know
Wednesday: be gone until 7ish (central time) i got a field trip
Thursday: gone--there's a dinner for my sister and some other people for this program they did during school..idk when i am coming back
Friday: work until 7ish (central time)
Saturday: free as far as i know in the morning...i have PROM from 8-11:30 PM (central time)
Sunday: free as far as i know

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
yay i own this page^^

okay JLR sister...i'm going to bed early<--i know right..finally i do heehee...sad that i won't get a chance to talk to ellem or bau later...catch you two tomorrow hopefully^^

HUGS & KISSES

LOVE YOU ALL-talk to you all later :kiss: :wub:

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
oh yeah one last thing^^

work on your fanfics okay my JLR sisters...^^

buh bye...GOOD NIGHT, SWEET DREAMS, SLEEP TIGHT, TAKE CARE, & HAVE A BAM AMAZING MONDAY (heehee stole GP's word) ok LOVE YOU ALL LOTS

starryXing*

sarNie Adult
ahahaha...hmmmm i'll be a nice ninja sister like soriya.....okay you can be sansanee, so...share your top of art weapons ^^
so..then i can you them against you...JK..
:lol:
LOL... so much for me trying to me a good sister. No more weapons sharing with you!! LOL.

GP is included in the ninja monkeys LMAO
LOL... GP is a ninja monkey with a bright pearl white smile.

LMAO i'm taking that RR and STARRY are NINJA PENGUINS GP is the NINJA MONKEY
Nah uh!! I'm a ninja lady. Besides my Soraya outfits, I haven't decided on my ninja wardrobe yet. See my options below. Uh huh, I like the white hair maiden look like Li Bingbing in Forbidden Kingdom. :)

OR
-->need to work on my abs first though. :)

LMAO last nite after i got off w/ ya'l there was a freakin thunder/lighting storm yes pretty frightening i was blinded by the lightnig lmao
Oh no!!! Hide under the bedcovers and think good thoughts... like Aum topless. Then you won't remember to be scared. LOL

Raiya

sarNie Adult
Starry!!!! Girl its been awhile since I caught you!

Geez ladies...now I'm 8 pages behind when I just got caught up on reading...I have so many quotes but now its too late! KK...some things I remembered!

I LOVE THE JLR KINGDOM IDEA! THAT ROCKS STARRY! I just finished FK today...I like golden sparrow she's cute! I had fun watching it and yes the Bangkok Dangerous trailer was HOT! I kept wanting to yell out "I love you Chakrit" but my friends would have looked at me funny!

Yes our island will be invitation only...I love that we are all VIP! Ha ha ha no one has anything on these JLR sisters...we rock! We are BAM amazing (stealing your word GP!)

LOL but i still don't know kung fu...need more practice if i want to join you ladies in the ninja fighting!!!

Well that's all i got for tonight...going to work on updating my fan fic...wish me luck!!! GN ladies...big hugs and kisses to all of you!!! :kiss:

SethT

anie's bb [c] D=
Im back from school my sisters, wow so much spamming from sala and 98...god it was like 8 pages.

Raiya

sarNie Adult
LAST ITEM (I HOPE)--BIG CONGRATS ON MAKING IT TO PAGE 600 WOO HOO!

I'm sad i missed out today and yesterday! Oh well maybe another time!

Hiya Bau!!! Sorry girl i gotta go work on my fan fic...catch you laters!

SethT

anie's bb [c] D=
omg, u guys...i have this biology experience where i have to grow this plant right. and we get to give it a name, lmao guess what im naming it...lol either JLR or ATEAM lol, which one sounds better?

SethT

anie's bb [c] D=
LAST ITEM (I HOPE)--BIG CONGRATS ON MAKING IT TO PAGE 600 WOO HOO!

I'm sad i missed out today and yesterday! Oh well maybe another time!

Hiya Bau!!! Sorry girl i gotta go work on my fan fic...catch you laters!
nah it okay, you go work on ure fan fic. lol i need to get more ideas for mine too. it's just that im not writing it lol.

starryXing*

sarNie Adult
Starry!!!! Girl its been awhile since I caught you!

I LOVE THE JLR KINGDOM IDEA! THAT ROCKS STARRY! I just finished FK today...I like golden sparrow she's cute! I had fun watching it and yes the Bangkok Dangerous trailer was HOT! I kept wanting to yell out "I love you Chakrit" but my friends would have looked at me funny!

Yes our island will be invitation only...I love that we are all VIP! Ha ha ha no one has anything on these JLR sisters...we rock! We are BAM amazing (stealing your word GP!)

LOL but i still don't know kung fu...need more practice if i want to join you ladies in the ninja fighting!!!

Well that's all i got for tonight...going to work on updating my fan fic...wish me luck!!! GN ladies...big hugs and kisses to all of you!!! :kiss:
Yeah... I saw the trailer twice and wanted to yell almost the same thing, except mine would go: moh loves you Chakrit!!!!!!!! Hee hee... that was before the whole falling in love with Chakrit's english/thai YT clips, so now I might change it to, Moh, Raiya and I love you Chakrit!!! LOL

I'm gonna go watch Bangkok Dangerous when it comes out too. For Krit, I'll try to get over Nicholas Cage and his greasy looking shaggy hair.

Raiya's gonna be a ninja in no time at all! JLR sisters are super talented! :D

Hmmmm bau, I go for JLR as your plant name.

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
AMI...pze wanted to tell you this...but her brother wanted to go on...and you weren't on MSN...and krystal went to go eat^^:

"ok i just got it checked for ami
the sponsor played the wrong thing is all i have to say
the sponsored lied
the whole immigration thing
so we called the head sponsor whose the head of the whole tour
n he twisted the story on everyone
yeah not such play he did there
all it was....was he missed his flight n that was it
so they had to drive there instead...."

lol ty rahut!...yea sorry i missed it earlier...man...i thought i was gonna go to bed at 1130 lol

but i end up reading thru the pages of jlr instead, trying not to be that far behind....

lol i will be there to support krit in bangkok dangerous too...hey wasnt there an old movie called bangkok dangerous already??? *i think i even own the movie too :huh:

anyways i will yell it for you girls ..when i go watch FK!...sometime this weekend...lol

well imma go get my beauty sleep now...see you all tuesday...! have a great one sisters! love you all very much!