Jamleuy Ruk (Makers Group)

cecilia

Staff member
^muaha. you have too many hubbies. let oil go ..
i love him too .. ---*look around, hide from jlr sisters a little more than atichart but less than Tik :lol:\

GOODNIGHT sisters. maybe another day, we'll do catch up and spamming ..
like my new banner? .. FTLY is infecting bad :)

margaretthao4

sarNie Adult
Ceci!
I cant...I'm drowning in Oil's voice..And then my Prince Atichart resucues me...
But I keep falling back in...and he keeps having to rescue me again and again and again...
Darn Oil for sounding so super sessy! :drool:
I'm all smiles when I hear his voice...
Tomorrow for sure I'll have panda eyes and wrinkles for smiling this much!
Looking at Prince Atichart and listening to Oil....waaaaaaaa :drool: :blink:

SethT

anie's bb [c] D=
lol i feel so chessy right now...alright i sorta composed this song on the piano for my "jlr sisters", all 15+ of you (i wont name in case i forget someone and they bite of my head again lol). but it sorta really short like 20 second, cause i do not know how to compose a song.
the title: hmm i dont know, maybe "JLR ISLAND SONG" or as i named it on sendspace "JLR SISTERS SONG"

http://www.sendspace.com/file/hq5oha

muaha, sorry for all the wrong notes and stuff...i was sorta in a hurry to do homework.

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
morning lovely sisters ..happy friday!!!

bau, lol i love the title i will dl it when i get home.. tonight! :p

lol moh...what did you wanted to send me last night..sorry i was trying to watch tv then my eyes got kinda sleepy...i was trying to fall asleep when i decided to send you some love from umm LMAO...

Raiya

sarNie Adult
LOL ha ha ha that's right Moh moh I got your back girl! LMAO but wait aren't you supposed to be Lady Dagger!

Hi ladies! Gosh I fell asleep last night after I got back from the frame store...I am really tired these days and I have to catch up on my sleep! JLR has kept me up and away from all the things I have to do LOL so I gotta catch up now.

Awww Bau I'll DL it when I get home today! I'll try to hop back on to MSN but I am not so sure if I will be able to. I'm busy till Sunday night...maybe then?!?! :huh:

Moh girl how many guys do you want all to yourself? :lol: pick one dear! and lets share kk?

Ceci - your new banner is cute! I need to watch that series already! Drive safe!

Ami - you are so sweet, I'm PM you right now!

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
hiya pze...missy i found the pic right after you logged of last night LOL! shoot i totally forgot if i PMed you or not :huh: k well if i didnt i will show you later k...and as soon as the laptop is done..i will go search for it there too!!

hi there vansanee...missy where the heck have you been???

van~C!n

sarNie Adult
hiya pze...missy i found the pic right after you logged of last night LOL! shoot i totally forgot if i PMed you or not :huh: k well if i didnt i will show you later k...and as soon as the laptop is done..i will go search for it there too!!

hi there vansanee...missy where the heck have you been???

Girl I been busy with my Man... what do you think? :lol: :lol: :lol:
And work too!!!!

Raiya

sarNie Adult
It's quiet because we are letting all the sisters catch up to this page. Once everyone is no longer behind we will begin once more! Ceci and sarN should get the screen caps ready...I would love to see more!!!

----->totally unrelated but...I wanted to share...I'm having a horrible day (something bad just happened a few minutes ago) I just finished crying in someone's office and now I want to go home, I can't concentrate on work right now...sorry you gals have to read this but I'm so sad and mad all at the same time <_<

I guess I am really too nice, but I hate rocking the boat and I guess people just take advantage of my niceness...hmmm...I really need to punch something :angry:

Thanks for reading this ladies :(