Jamleuy Ruk (Makers Group)

SethT

anie's bb [c] D=
COME ON! im getting tired

EDIT: OMG OMG OMG !!! ARGH ! I'VE GOT IT!!! ARGH I GOT IT PAGE 1000.

BAU'S PAGE 1000 THANK YOU SPEECH:
OMG, i got this page...hmm now who to thank. wow im freaking shaking right now. i cant belive i got it!
anyways, here's a shout out to all my SISTERS (look on siggy for more info) for their support, epecially: ANIE, ELIE, 98, SALA, AIKO & and everyone else for not spamming so much over the last few days for me to get my page 1000. *muah* i love you all!

forgot: this page is dedicated to all my jlr sisters; RR, SALA, DONNA, AMI, MOH, RAIYA, CHEN, WISHY, STARRY, VAN, LALA, PRISNA, CIKNA, EL, AIKO, AN, CECI, PZE, SARN, SARAH & many more

a special thank you to ELIE & ANIE, for being here with me tonigh...and anie, thank you girl for the your help with the spamming tonight! i cant do it without you...like NEVER. BAUBAU LOVES YOU ALL (again)

SethT

anie's bb [c] D=
oh my gosh lakorns you almost stole my page, lucky i got it...muahaha, now i got to add in my thank you speech!

julye017

sarNie Adult

OMG, i got this page...hmm now who to thank. wow im freaking shaking right now. i cant belive i got it!
anyways, here's a shout out to all my sisters for their support, epecially: ANIE, ELIE, 98, SALA, AIKO & and everyone else for not spamming so much over the last few days for me to get my page 1000. *muah* i love you all!

aww...sweet...love yah! :wub: :kiss:

SethT

anie's bb [c] D=
thanks you guys...i got to add in a special thank you to ANIE in the speech! wouldnt have got it without you girl! lol, you guys should go read page 999, the last few posts i was like struggling to type lmao

cutefuzzy

maplestory addict xD

anyways, here's a shout out to all my SISTERS (look on siggy for more info) for their support, epecially: ANIE, ELIE, 98, SALA, AIKO & and everyone else for not spamming so much over the last few days for me to get my page 1000. *muah* i love you all!

a special thank you to ELIE & ANIE, for being here with me tonigh...and anie, thank you girl for the your help with the spamming tonight! i cant do it without you...like NEVER. BAUBAU LOVES YOU ALL (again)
awwww...sweet!thanks dear :wub:

wow...what's this? i just ate my dinner and then when I came back...1000th page already? LOL!
CONGRATS BAU!
haha...i spam too much...

thanks you guys...i got to add in a special thank you to ANIE in the speech! wouldnt have got it without you girl! lol, you guys should go read page 999, the last few posts i was like struggling to type lmao
haha..welcome..lol..

ANIE AND ELIE, GO AND CLICK ON PAGE 999 now!
ok..goin nw..

julye017

sarNie Adult
wow...1000 pages for JLR thread...thanks to all the sisters here...I LOVE YOU ALL!

SethT

anie's bb [c] D=
I know...and you know what...1000th page is definitely for you...coz lakorns was here and she could have the 1000th page but look...you have it! it's destiny! LOL
lol omg if she got it i would of been so mad...kk girl im gonna go off, since my 1000 is already here.

cutefuzzy

maplestory addict xD
yeah..lakorns almost gt it lol...
ok...gonna off too...
tired lol...gonna eat my dinner n medicine nw...

cant wait to see the other sisters reaction lol..

im dead...

julye017

sarNie Adult
awww....I'm so :D and I :wub: YOU!
girls I'm also thinking...why don't we go to BGST now and also have fun there...
since ATEAM already start shooting so we must also start supporting their
upcoming series...