Jamleuy Ruk (Makers Group)

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
oh, i know, once i like an actor, i get obsessed...and i have been obsessed with ray for a while now...except since he's dropped off the radar with tik, i can turn all my attention to aum, my new obsession...

well, you guys can call me SoSo...that's one of my nicknames...i'm gonna go watch jom leuy ruk again...

cutefuzzy

maplestory addict xD
Hmmm... let's see if this puzzle idea works.

bau, I have a puzzle for you and the girls that want to see more of the "surprise." Everyday I'll try to reveal more, but hopefully not too much yet.

Even for those that recieved the surprise already... you still might like this picture cause it's got everyone's surprise on it. :yahoo: I have more pics of the surprise that I can post up later too...pics that only I could have taken cause I had all the surprises together at one time. ;) Everyone has a pic of the surprise by itself in my files too. I'll show them to you all much later when you girls all got yours. :)

i noe...i noe!!!!

hehe, actually havent got such a good memory...hehehe shhhhhhhhh
but i sorta cheated by looking at my siggy
lol..i so luv this spoiler thingy..its hilarious :loool:

K... bau, this one's for you. Can you see your name now? Hmm... I wonder if I revealed too much now.

Guess we can also take a vote too... who wants to see pics and who wants to keep it a surprise for a little bit longer?

argh...keep the surprise starry..mine is gonna come in late..lol

cutefuzzy

maplestory addict xD
oh, i know, once i like an actor, i get obsessed...and i have been obsessed with ray for a while now...except since he's dropped off the radar with tik, i can turn all my attention to aum, my new obsession...

well, you guys can call me SoSo...that's one of my nicknames...i'm gonna go watch jom leuy ruk again...
im still in love wif my Ray...i love him wif either leila tong or linda chung... :wub:

btw,nice to meet ya SoSo :)

feel like calling u Ah So..lol ^_^

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
starry i luv you!!! i recieved the present!!! ahh luv
I won't say waht it is! not sure if every JLR sister recieved theirs yet kekeke... and i got it on my BIRTHDAY!! TODAY! SO HAPPY!! LUV LUV! YALLS WILL LUV IT!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU SARAH!!!! luv yah!!! :wub: :wub:

bau, I have a puzzle for you and the girls that want to see more of the "surprise." Everyday I'll try to reveal more, but hopefully not too much yet.

Even for those that recieved the surprise already... you still might like this picture cause it's got everyone's surprise on it. :yahoo: I have more pics of the surprise that I can post up later too...pics that only I could have taken cause I had all the surprises together at one time. ;) Everyone has a pic of the surprise by itself in my files too. I'll show them to you all much later when you girls all got yours. :)

what is it???? tell me now!!! PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! it might take ages ('coz i live in a far far away kingdom!! hahahahaha) until the package reaches me!!! I wanna know what is it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LMAO..........................ROFL cikna :loool: :lmao: cookies???? hehehehhe
i figured it out after looking at it for 1 min!!!!!! im so smart lmao...............and i figured out the whole thing too! starry, im just too good..........*maybe i should be a dectective now!!!!
BAU KNOWS IT ALREADY!!!! tell me what is it bau!!! puhlease?????

K... bau, this one's for you. Can you see your name now? Hmm... I wonder if I revealed too much now.

Guess we can also take a vote too... who wants to see pics and who wants to keep it a surprise for a little bit longer?

*donna raises her hand on the air* I WANNA SEE A PIC OF IT NOW!!!!!

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart

hi soso!!!! welcome to the JLR FAMILY!!! btw, you can call me donna! :) can i just call you so? hehehe...just like soriya's nickname...so! hehehe

SethT

anie's bb [c] D=
lmao, this is too funny what you sisters how you sisters are trying to guess starry's surprise...muaha, starry...i wont spoil anything for the other sisters who haven't found out yet...but i can tell you that it's very cute...customised accordingly to each sisters too!

cutefuzzy

maplestory addict xD
hi an! updated your fic already? ^_^
yeah...have u read it yet???chapter 11 is on the way^^

Wow, this is a cool clip. Three subjects all in one; BJ, AFF & BORISUD:

http://au.youtube.com/watch?v=4pn1_gf-7DM
credit to thinkjaden
thanks..cant wait to watch it..i hope wishy will sub it =]

i don't think i can catch up with you...it takes me many days until i update my fic... :p
as long the idea is there and im bored...i'll update..lol

lmao, this is too funny what you sisters how you sisters are trying to guess starry's surprise...muaha, starry...i wont spoil anything for the other sisters who haven't found out yet...but i can tell you that it's very cute...customised accordingly to each sisters too!
heya bau!

SethT

anie's bb [c] D=
hi there anie...okay im of for tonight :D...it's 11.39pm and im getting some beauty sleep for tomorrow...
jaofar/detective/jester/prankster baubau loves you all! :kiss:

ic3monkeys

sarNie Adult
STARRRYYYYYY!!!!! Thank you so much for the surprise! When i open it i was like OMG it's so cute!!!!!!!!! I'm going to send a PM about it because don't want to spoil it for the others who haven't gotten it yet.

sarahvang

sarNie Elites
omfg sarah...u got ure pressy from starry already... BTW HAPPY BDAY!!!
starry, im warning you...if you see this, ure not suppose to...click it of now........ANYWAYS, SARAH SO WHAT WAS THE SURPRISE STARRY SENT YOU? SPILL IT PLEASE???
<------STARRY PLEASE DO NOT READ THIS - AVOID IT PLEASE :p!
awwww ican't say... ur going to get yours! did you give ur address to starry intime/????? awww don't wanna ruin it... ur gonna have to wait!!!

i know what it is..... hahaha ssssshhhhhh i can't tellll