Jamleuy Ruk (Makers Group)

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
lmao, u guys are already planning? do you even know where he lives *bau backs away slowly*
*pulls bau back in*

i'll go to the ends of the earth and back for aum...

he's lucky plane tickets are pricey...

i hope being born in thailand can give me some perks

SethT

anie's bb [c] D=
muahaha, yes i got it again...what is that? like three pages in a row now! :p im good tonight lol! (owning pages)

SethT

anie's bb [c] D=
*pulls bau back in*

i'll go to the ends of the earth and back for aum...

he's lucky plane tickets are pricey...

i hope being born in thailand can give me some perks
*bau breaks free and run for the car* lmao!!! i am the only one with aum's addy here! *evil laughs

starryXing*

sarNie Adult
lmao, u guys are already planning? do you even know where he lives *bau backs away slowly*
*pullls bau into crowd of JLR sisters* Tell us!!!!!!!!! Otherwise, we take a side trip down to Australia to kidnap bau before all flying off to Thailand together!!! Hmm... don't make us use the "supplies" on our packing list on you too! LMAO

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
*so pulls a JLR and runs like as fast as harit to catch bau*

don't make us blindfold you, tie you up, and put you in the trunk..

cecilia

Staff member
thanks...it's funny that you found my blog randomly...yeah...i'm over my tik phase, i love aum way more...

thanks for the welcome
funny thing was i google for something and it came up .. maybe a chinese movie .. yes. it's that raymond series, i was googling for more info and land on your blog.
i happen to save your blog so last night, i went through my BOOKMARKS and saw my wally graphic posted in your blog. so i continue on reading. :p

thanks for the blog comments...it was just something i noticed, and they have a much deeper love for one another than the lakorn lets on...and i thought that was the best part of the lakorn...
that's what great about this lakorn. not only words can hold them together but their interactiong, the eye gazing part, the desperate desire, prove it that actions means more than word. :wub:

hi JLR sisters
I'm making a profile of all sisters so can u guys answer the following quesitons please.
1. nationality
2.where u live
3. B-day
4. age
5. level of understanding of thai
6. full name
7. time diff
8.e-mail (the one that u check often)
9.nickname

P.S. if u don't feel comfortable answering all the quesitons then u don't have too.
When i have all the info then i will send it to every sisters who wants it
this way we can avoid asking repeated questions (i do that a lot)
Thank you for ur cooperation
am i suppose to email this? .. nvm. i'll just pm. LOl

is dao lhong fa a good lakorn? i personally don't like cherry with aum...but i saw a clip of one of the episodes where he's washing his car, with a wifebeater...and man, he has great arms...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V-G08ShgyNw

i wanted to go into the tv, and pull a reverse "the ring" and just grab him and kiss him...it was a cute scene...i could never be an actress, to have to pretend to be disgusted with aum or hate him? i don't think so...and i'd do those hugging and kissing takes over and over again, they'd just fire me instead
i'm with you on that. i didn't really like cherry with aum either :p anyway, i did not watch this yet but Rai Rissaya make me dislike Cherry alot with all those annoying altitude. in fact, ilike Benz's bad*ss more :lol: however, i heard that DLF is a good lakorn of cherry/aum, it became a favorite of many fans.

how many posts do i have to make to go to the next page? i'm new at this spam thing...and now i'm just talking to myself
each page needs 20 posts. the 21 post will start a new page. hope this help.

WOW. BAU, that's a great idea but i dont' do much except work and online and maybe here and there at the store, drive by KIWI/STRAWBERRY/BANANA graphic board all the time. so if i were to have the diary, it'll be boring ... hahah. imagine, sarN have the diary, all the fiction thought along with funny conversation :lol:

Starry, i still love your gift. i went over and look at it this morning too :p

An, didn't know you like Raymond that much too .. i should really try to get into that serie of his (modern-current one)

Raymond_obsessed, at least you once love p'tikker. i still adore him. just wish he have a good drama comeback instead of that sitcom, i mean, the sitcom is good too but you know, i'm a DRAMA FREAKS. i want good scripting. **sighed** hopefully, he pick one soon, maybe with aom p again or something.

Hi DONNA again :wub:

SethT

anie's bb [c] D=
donna! check ure PM @ ATEAM ... i send you over something over there :loool: promise you'll laugh over it.

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
*pullls bau into crowd of JLR sisters* Tell us!!!!!!!!! Otherwise, we take a side trip down to Australia to kidnap bau before all flying off to Thailand together!!! Hmm... don't make us use the "supplies" on our packing list on you too! LMAO
:loool: :loool: we'll all be using our powerful and handy sporks on bau!!!

SethT

anie's bb [c] D=
*change of plans, run away to plane instead of the car

*so pulls a JLR and runs like as fast as harit to catch bau*

don't make us blindfold you, tie you up, and put you in the trunk..
lmao...^same as above *bau runs to plane!

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
funny thing was i google for something and it came up .. maybe a chinese movie .. yes. it's that raymond series, i was googling for more info and land on your blog.
i happen to save your blog so last night, i went through my BOOKMARKS and saw my wally graphic posted in your blog. so i continue on reading. :p
that's what great about this lakorn. not only words can hold them together but their interactiong, the eye gazing part, the desperate desire, prove it that actions means more than word. :wub:
i'm with you on that. i didn't really like cherry with aum either :p anyway, i did not watch this yet but Rai Rissaya make me dislike Cherry alot with all those annoying altitude. in fact, ilike Benz's bad*ss more :lol: however, i heard that DLF is a good lakorn of cherry/aum, it became a favorite of many fans.

WOW. BAU, that's a great idea but i dont' do much except work and online and maybe here and there at the store, drive by KIWI/STRAWBERRY/BANANA graphic board all the time. so if i were to have the diary, it'll be boring ... hahah. imagine, sarN have the diary, all the fiction thought along with funny conversation :lol:

Starry, i still love your gift. i went over and look at it this morning too :p

An, didn't know you like Raymond that much too .. i should really try to get into that serie of his (modern-current one)

Raymond_obsessed, at least you once love p'tikker. i still adore him. just wish he have a good drama comeback instead of that sitcom, i mean, the sitcom is good too but you know, i'm a DRAMA FREAKS. i want good scripting. **sighed** hopefully, he pick one soon, maybe with aom p again or something.

Hi DONNA again :wub:

Wait, you didn't hear that P'Tik is making a new lakorn with Aom? It's supposed to be a romantic comedy...that's the rumor, but I really hope it's true...

Yeah, die-hard Raymond fan...which current modern one? The New Breath of Love, Drive of Life, or Heart of Greed?

I didn't see TNBL, DOL was okay, and HOG was sad...

starryXing*

sarNie Adult
I loooooooooooove DLF. Aum was such a sweetheart in there. I liked that he was sweet, but at the same time still kind of the only person that could stand up to Cherry when she was plotting evil stuff.

Rai Rissaya~ I was so syched for this, but Cherry's role really turned me off. But Aum was such a sweetheart again, I loved his endless love for her... And gosh Benz was pretty, even if she was the n'rai.

SethT

anie's bb [c] D=
I loooooooooooove DLF. Aum was such a sweetheart in there. I liked that he was sweet, but at the same time still kind of the only person that could stand up to Cherry when she was plotting evil stuff.

Rai Rissaya~ I was so syched for this, but Cherry's role really turned me off. But Aum was such a sweetheart again, I loved his endless love for her... And gosh Benz was pretty, even if she was the n'rai.
hmm my mum like DLF ... i thought it was an 'ok' lakorn ... not much aum scenes at all, it's basically about cherry the most

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed

Yeah, I didn't like Cherry's character in Rai Rissaya...but I loved Aum in it...such a sweetheart...