Jamleuy Ruk (Makers Group)

cecilia

Staff member
^where are you now? .. as for RAYMOND, i heard some much about him forum upon forum, i should really give it a try. also knowing that he's a TVB actor, that's a PLUS. i'm a TVB fan :p

anyway, as for AUM with AUM P. i rather not, i don't like reading fan bashing on him as if Pinky is not enough already :lol:

but then again, criticism is good just that when it come to appeal, some ppl have something against him and it's too much for me take in sometime. LOl
if it's good criticism. i'm okay but random rude comment -- that's just sick to the stomach for me. LOl

i know, i'm looking forward to that one also. I hope it's good b/c the last year of OIL lakorn lack so bad in my list that i couldn't bring myself into finishing it. Lol

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
^where are you now? .. as for RAYMOND, i heard some much about him forum upon forum, i should really give it a try. also knowing that he's a TVB actor, that's a PLUS. i'm a TVB fan :p

anyway, as for AUM with AUM P. i rather not, i don't like reading fan bashing on him as if Pinky is not enough already :lol:

but then again, criticism is good just that when it come to appeal, some ppl have something against him and it's too much for me take in sometime. LOl
if it's good criticism. i'm okay but random rude comment -- that's just sick to the stomach for me. LOl

i know, i'm looking forward to that one also. I hope it's good b/c the last year of OIL lakorn lack so bad in my list that i couldn't bring myself into finishing it. Lol

I LOVE TVB too...so much that the lady that owns the video store I go to knows it...and she knows which actors I like, and such...I'm crazy...I know

Fan bashing? Where? I haven't read anything...I'd prolly start arguments, so it's a good thing I don't see it...

I don't get it either...why people are just rude and don't respect what others like

I tried, so badly to watch Wimarn Mungkorn...but it was not good or interesting...stinking Oil...I love him, but he makes some pretty bad lakorn choices sometimes...

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
you keep disappearing on me...if you want to watch Tai Chi...watch it on Youtube, the whole series is not worth your time, it's boring...I just watch the Ray and Myolie clips

I haven't seen all of Heart of Greed, I just watched the sad scene...

Talk about lack of series...I'm waiting for The Four and Heart of Greed 2

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
DARN IT SPAMMED LIKE SO MANY PAGES KEKEKE.. I'LL TRY TO COME ON LATERZ .. SOWWY GALZ.. LOVE YA LOTZ.. BYES...**HUGS N KISSES**

cecilia

Staff member
^that's what happen when you're too busy with 24/7. :loool:

haven't been on msn. i've went to the theater 3x today to try to catch KUNGFU PANDA .. and damn, each time, i got there. too late, it start already. LOL. so i'm heading out today for the last time again Lol

ah, RAYMOND_OBSESSED, i will try to watch some but more toward LETHAL WEAPON of LOVE/PASSION more. i will check him out ja. thanks for influencing me :lol:

as for the spamming in ateam. i'm not sure what time that would be .. maybe night time here since Bau is kindda night time now LOL

SethT

anie's bb [c] D=
ATEAMERS!!!! WHERE ARE YOU???

it's only me and bau over there on the ateam forum
yeh, i noe ... well anyways it's delayed now cause no one turned up yet ... it's changed to 8pm central time now (convert to ure own time :D)

Grudgeprincess

JLR FEVER
man i havne't been able to get on these past two days! imiss ya'll but im tired as a yea hahah atm so i shall get on and MAKE UP SPAM tomara and catch up! i miss you al and love you all lotz! good nite

Grudgeprincess

JLR FEVER
ahha man today i went to eh beach and it was so freakin hawt but there was a jetski competition and i was like =O HARITH! hahah and then i wrote JLR all over the sand man

Grudgeprincess

JLR FEVER
^^just like my list said how wen we go to the beach we gona write JLR FEVER in the sand i did that hahahhaaha cuz that is how i jungle rolll