Jamleuy Ruk (Makers Group)

cutefuzzy

maplestory addict xD
wow. look at that amazing work ..
jlr sisters kick butt .. i love living in the memory lane. :wub:
awww....thanks ceci ^_^
im actually doing this for my school's assignment...
lecturer want us to create a website so i did on JLR
tats the pic i use as a portal to my website...lol

Cutefuzzy, ur signature is HOT. I love the poster of Ken in your sign.
heya prisna...An here ^_^
thanks gurl...the ken one...my lil bau did for me ;)

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
anie anie..i will be online later..i hope you got my lil txt..well i sent it to your email!...cause the sms..kept bouncing back to me..as undeliverable wth...

anyhow..i have been working on "my project" so i wasnt on to chit chat..i cant do that project and type at the same time! ;)

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
HMMMMMMMMMMM I JUST WANTED TO TELL YOU SIS THAT I PROB MIGHT NOT BE ON TOMORROW T_T.. SINCE MY SIS WANTS ME TO GO TAKE CANTANESE CLASSES WITH HER.. SO.. I DONT KNOW WAT TIME I'LL BE BACK IF I GO WITH HER.. >_< .. I JUST WANTED TO SAY I MISS YOU ALL ALOT.. HUGS N KISSES..

-aikoden.. <3 <3 <3

Grudgeprincess

JLR FEVER
helo honeys! ok so i was gona go to the craft store to get supplies for aum's present and man i haven't even went yet! LOL i need to yell at my dad to hurry up and take me but tonight ima go to Dixie Stampede woot woot!

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
lmao.. hehe i didnt go with my sis lol.. instead i played with my doggies muahahaha.. aniwaise.... lol.. my sis said that it was a good thing i didnt go with her because they didnt really teach u much n that it was quite hard.. but luckilly my sis took mandarin already so it wasnt that difficult for he.. teehee.. xp..

lol.. **sigh** i still have to go get my supplies for the project hehe.. xp.. what shall i do.. hmmmm..

Grudgeprincess

JLR FEVER
i just got back from the show and im so tired! it was pretty good hehehehe omfg i was asked to chase chickens and im like ........... no....? LOLLLLLL it was for the show but man i would have but i was eating so i was like eh hahahah chasing jlr chickens LMFAO and it was like lil kids doing it as in less than 6 year olds hahaha

Grudgeprincess

JLR FEVER
omfg one of my best guy friends he has rellllllllleeee long hair lmfao but omfg at the end it curls like SORIYAS and i just noticed it a couple days ago and im like OMFG I WANT UR HAIR IMA CUT OFF THE CURLS AND GLUE IT TO MINE! lmfao he's scared of me now hahahahhah