Jamleuy Ruk (Makers Group)

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
What so hard just choose all of them! Just look at me, I choose Chakrit,Aum,Ken,Tik,Tle Thanapol,Bie,Son,Ton,Ice,Peck,Cee,Weir, and MOREEEEEEEE from thai actors & singers. TaeYang,Rain,Se7en.Minwoo, too many I dont want to lists. Not so hard after all. :lol: I have only one heart but cant give to the one so I just share my love to all the guys I cherished because they're talent and handsome. :loool: :wub:
Prisna, you little cheater...look at all those men, I'm taking Ken, Bie, and Ice away from you...you can have the rest...and I might fight you on Ice...he's like, my Prince Charming...he's so sweet, funny, smiles all the time, and he's stingy like me! Plus...the man is hawt, after watching his Chob Khon Jao Choo video...man...

I got one too!

ic3monkeys

sarNie Adult
I was bored so I did this with my Ken and mini-Ken, aka, Bie...I thought it was interesting...you guys are still fighting over Aum, while I'm in my world with these two men.

Cuz I think Bie looks shorter than how he really looks...like Ace, in Kaew Tah Pee, he looked short compared to Tik, but in Sapai Look Tung, he's as tall as everyone, and the cast were a bunch of tall people...even Janie and Vicky...We'll use Aff to measure...look at the difference between Aff & Bie as opposed to Aff & Ken...it's almost the same amount...So Bie's really not that short, he just looks short...

HAHA ur guys
U know they'll always be fighting over him even when i'm 30 and they'll be 60 LOL