tik_aom_luver

sarNie Adult
I hope the next episodes
will have more sweet scenes
between new and pinky!
i love how new gets jealous
of her because of saichon! lol

Mann

Hehe me too ^^, but then I hate how New gets mad at Pinky, ugh and he always takes Rotejana's words.. lol. I'm loving Pinky singing in here, she's so good.

tik_aom_luver

sarNie Adult
YAY!!! go JYLS!!! Im downloading episode 7
right now.. Will get back at ya!

karen_moo

sarNie Adult
gee. THE PRINCE IS SOO HOT! but hes evil in here. I would love him to play as Pra'ek soon :) I think he'll do. Haha!
Whats his real name?

IRukYou

sarNie Juvenile
Eps 7 disappointed me, I was hoping for more action. I really like the 'protector' of the Jao Ying, some really good move. But they need more couples scene.

tik_aom_luver

sarNie Adult
I think it's gonna be soon! well, hopefully
soon.. I want to see sweet moments
already! *AARRGGHH*! LOL
Episode 8 was good. I liked it. The bed
scene with pinky and new was soo cute!

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
yeah i want ratsamee to meet warin soon, want her to know that she's a princess and go back to her palace soon. yep the prince is hot! they pick the right guy to play as a handsome prince, but he's so evil,i agree, i want to see him play as pra'ek in the future too. yeah the scene they sleep on the same mattress is cute/funny. i think we'll get to see scenes of saichon & ratsamee together next episodes because she came back

dorky_vang

sarNie Adult
Omg True. DIs ALkron Grab My Attention Ina Way..
Some Parts Are borign And Some Part Are Not
I Really Like How The Girl Fight And Stuff She So Tough .Hehe..
anyway Yea

nina07

sarNie Adult
I agree, the prince is handsome. lol. Pinky and New are cute in here, and New's starting to have feelings for Pinky. Can't wait for the next episode. :D