Jao Ying Lum Sing (Polyplus)

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
may lip sing, i heard her sing in 7 see concert, she didn't sound good.she practice the song which that's why she said is hard but she lip sing in the la korn. Pinky is the only one who really sang it,agree i give Pinky lots of credits too because morlum song sound really hard to sing.

CTR

The Realist guy here period
may lip sing, i heard her sing in 7 see concert, she didn't sound good.she practice the song which that's why she said is hard but she lip sing in the la korn. Pinky is the only one who really sang it,agree i give Pinky lots of credits too because morlum song sound really hard to sing.
I know because my mom is an amateur morlum singer and she knew who was singing for real and lip singing. It is hard for Central Thai to sing or even talk Lao properly without having an accent. I was watching Dao Ja Rat Fah and you can hear the accent in Por, Rome, Benz, and the others while they were talking and singing. I think Rome did a good job in speaking Lao with almost no accent while the other people you can still notice it.

When Pinky is singing, you can hear her accent and mispronouncing some words but she did a fabulous job in singing Lum Sing (a version of Morlum). While the others sounded so perfect even though we knew that Pinky could sing better than May and Ben. Lastly, what gave it away was that throughout the lakorn, they never spoke a word of Lao especially in the Isaan region (Nong Khai) and it would be really hard for them to sing Lum Sing without knowing how to pronounce Laotian words. B)

<333 Pinky for trying and giving it her all. That is why I voted for her as the best N'eak on Ch.7. :wub: :wub: :wub:

tik_aom_luver

sarNie Adult
Just watched episode 13 n it's getting better.
New starting to show more jealousy towards
warin n OMG, he was gonna tell her but that
BIT** panita had to be in the way. GAWD I hate
her. Saichon is soo sweet. always looking out
for warin. Tomorrow's episode is gonna be so sad..
saichon's gonna go blind from saving warin!!!
AAHHH! NO!!! *tears*

nina07

sarNie Adult
Aww, poor Saichon. He's gonna go blind? :(
Well, atleast he has Ratsamee. /:

tik_aom_luver

sarNie Adult
yeah, i'm happy he has rasatmee!
they're super cute too! gosh..
i wanna see tomoro's episode already.
I wish New would hurry up and confess
that he loves pinky to pinky. LOL

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
this week episodes are boring between pra'ek&nang'ek, too much misunderstanding is annoying, i wanna smack panida! saichon&ratsamee are cute. next week finally the story is moving along, this week it's like dragging not good, i had to skip most of it. wonder why they were wearing the prince&princess clothes,they look so cute.

karen_moo

sarNie Adult
I agree with everyone in here. PANIDA NNEEEDS TO GET SLAPPPEDDDD! i just wanna see the Prince >:] what if him & New switched roles.. hahaha that would be coool :]

dorky_vang

sarNie Adult
Samehere.
Aww i liked Mee & Saichon.
Its Like they are having more sweet sncence then pinky & New.
it seem like it gonna end soon?

tik_aom_luver

sarNie Adult
I know, ratsamee and saichon
do have more sweet scenes then
pinky and new. GOSH.. I'm so
hating all these annoying prblems!
I hate panida!!!!!!!

nina07

sarNie Adult
I guess their just focusing on Saichon and Ratsamee, but I guess in the end their will be Pinky and New scenes because
over all they are the main pr'nang. LOL.

Mann

Gahh, finally caught up. Saichon and Ratsamee is more intresting then hate/love relationship between New/Pinky, they're so cute. Love when Saichon pretend Ratsamee was Warin haha and play around with her. The baddy, dang I wanted him to die. I guess he came back or else there is no more bad people beside the Prince.. I knew that the other guy was going to turn good, he has a kind heart. Panida is physcho, I wanna slap her so bad, but slap her with Rotejana and Gumlai! Panida knows Pinky is a princess but she still is evil!! Gosh, they keep making stupid plans to ruin Pinky. I hate how Panida ruins everything.. so stupid. Hopefully more understanding in the next episode because it looks like it. Is this ending next week? Cause I see Pinky wearing the outfit where New gets shot or something then she goes and sings at the concert.. anyway looking forward to it.

IRukYou

sarNie Juvenile
I agree, this week seem boring. I want more action.... There were some good part though. Just watching it, you can tell it's lip sing. But with Pinky, you can here her voice in the Lum.