JLR OR SB

• JLR-FEVER

Votes: 11 34.4%
  • SB-FEVER

Votes: 21 65.6%

• Total voters

Natsume

sarNie Adult
After watching the first ep of JLR ... i was dying to see more...
Whereas for SB, the first ep was really good but..... i can wait for more :p
So....

Definitly JLR!!!

cecilia

Staff member
JLR FOREVER AND EVER ..
It hit me hard .. very hard right from the start.
The caste may not be all that pretty or hot but they have their own uniqueness to the whole script.
PLUS, these are not as big ppl as SB ppl so for that, it also create a mark of success.
also, for JLR, it got so crazy, I have to have 4 different streaming sites/vdo screen for JLR LIVE STREAMING so i won't miss a scene :p

SB is good but it didn't hit me hard ..
i still have patient to wait for it to come by.
catch it live if i have time, if not. will download later.
i guess, SB didn't impact me much .. watching it for entertaining.
it's not some new script either if we all compare. Both are remake.
and typical r lakorn but what matter is WHO CATPURE our attention.
ah. and of course ..some of us can be bias too when it come to our fave.
But also keep in mind. THERE ARE alot more SB couple fans b/c of their first hit more than ATEAM.
Even ATEAM new thread for their new lakorn is flowing like crazy too. so for this. we can't really judge. :p

one last thing, if we were to have this poll when JLR air, i'm sure, JLR will take the lead but a poll a month after
it end, of course ppl will vote for the new one b/c it's another obsession again. It would have been interesting
if we have these two air back to back.Only then i will think it's fair just like how PANTIP did their poll :p

anyway. whichever win is fine, all matter is that JLR STOLE MY HEART/MIND. It have create a phenomena things for other to have creative minds.

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
JLR!!! i am still seeing their faces all around me...

sb just barely started, but i have a feeling it wont be as much as Harit & Soriyas... :wub:

tinah

sarNie Coma
im quite surprise that people already caught the SB obession considering it only aired 1 epi ^_^ still alot of anne/ken lovers after oum ruk

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
:lol: it start out with Harit swiming and jogging . I guess the girls throw down the towel den ...even Wishy hahahhha
Reallie? tat was wat kinda threw me off..i was like goodness Aum we know you're hot....stop flaunting..it..dun like it wen the actors flaunt it too much...you know u kinda have to hold it back a lilo or we'll lose interest... :lol:

tinah

sarNie Coma
Reallie? tat was wat kinda threw me off..i was like goodness Aum we know you're hot....stop flaunting..it..dun like it wen the actors flaunt it too much...you know u kinda have to hold it back a lilo or we'll lose interest... :lol:
unlike ken right :lol: he need to have more of those scenes

cecilia

Staff member
we can't blame the director too .. they know what sells and get attentions. THE MORE ppl see, the more they demand .. again, bias fans :lol:

pinkyang

sarNie Juvenile
wow! great question.
anyways, SB hit me so hard that i can't even wake up from my bed. all i have to do now is wait until the next part, that is like soup for me to get better from this SB fever. gosh...my fever is getting higher and higher each day as i wait for the next part! well, i have to go back to bed because just talking about it had jump my fever temperture to more than 101. ahhhhhhh......this SB fever is too high..i can't control it and i believe that no-one can control it expect for our hot pa-ak-----(PE-KEN).

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
unlike ken right :lol: he need to have more of those scenes
LOL..no he's good..i do find Ken more sexxie because of this reason...he shows us a lilo here and there..and keeps us wanting... :drool:

we can't blame the director too .. they know what sells and get attentions. THE MORE ppl see, the more they demand .. again, bias fans :lol:
Oh! the directors probably thought of tat scene wen they gave it to P'Ken....but wen P'Ken rejected it and i guess wen it was handed to Aum..it wouldn't hurt to have him do it too.... :loool: ..i'm just joking JLR Sisters don't kill me now... :ph34r: <<---goodness have to hide.. :arrg:

who u calling bias me or you?...if it's me..i can tell you straight out girlfriend...I AM NOT BIAS!! heck NO! ...uh-uh...no way...i'm just CLOSE minded LOL...

but i dunno it's good the appeal then it gets too much sometimes...i tink tis is why Jessica Alba is so popular...cuz she teases but never flaunt it too much tat's why all the stupid guys are crazie for her...though i don't find her as sexxie as the other girls..but i guess she knows how to get her fans...

lilxgxriah

sarNie Adult
deffinly hooked to SB...with JLR..i had to watch the first 2 episodes to get hooked..and also Anne and Ken are my faves and they've really gone above and beyond in this lakorn

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
i love ann and ken ...keep in mind that this only has 1 episode so far
Keep in mind there alot Ann and Ken fan which Aff is new to the acting industry, she dont have alot of fan like Ann. Ken and Ann lakorn mostly have a good storyline because of the director anyway. Not so surprise about SB hit 129 pages only has 2 episode so far.

LOVE AUM,AFF,KEN,ANN! JLR STILL HAVE ME ON FEVER THAN SB(EVEN IT JUST ON AIR)! :p

kate666

sarNie Juvenile
Not much of a fan of Aum. Moreover, I've watched 2 versions of JLR before so having enough of it already.

I rather pick Sawan Biang. :lol: My first version of SB that I ever get to watch.

PN06

sarNie Egg
I love JLR, but I have to say that I LOVE EVERYTHING about SB!!!!!!!! So SB all the way for me!!!!!!!

LOVE KEN AND ANNE!!!!!

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
lol i'm not choosing.
ha. since i am not watching SB yet and it ain't even ended yet.
but i love both pairs though!

chenling

sarNie Adult
I love JLR, plus SB hadn't had enough eps yet...sooo my JLR fever is bigger..just has a special place in my heart!!!!!! Doesn't mean I can't love SB as well!!!

Heart_of_Chocolate

sarNie Oldmaid
isn't it too early to start this poll, since sb is not even done airing... aniwaise, I like SB alot.. It got me so obsessed, can't wait for ep. 2!

cecilia

Staff member
who u calling bias me or you?...if it's me..i can tell you straight out girlfriend...I AM NOT BIAS!! heck NO! ...uh-uh...no way...i'm just CLOSE minded LOL...
i'm not saying that you're bias. i said bias in general according to what i have wrote earlier '' BIAS FANS '' close minded is pretty much come to bias interpretation as well.