Jong Gon Glin Tien(Tv Scene)

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
Yep another Ghost Lakorn because people really liked Ae's character in Sarb Poosah ... LOL fans were like we like the seductive Ae more 555
lol..

i actually wanted to see ae in a dif kind of lakorn.. not another ghost one.. but oh well...

and wow... janie rai-ish.. ^_^.. muahahaha..

tinah

sarNie Coma
the other praek is grate. pairing w/janie

ถัดจากหยกลายเมฆ เจนี่ เทียนโพธิ์สุวรรณ ก็มีคิวเรื่อง จงกลกิ่งเทียน ต่อ แสดงคู่ "เกรท" วรินทร ร่วมด้วย

"ตุ้ย" เอเอฟ กับ "เอ๊ะ" อิสริยา

Credit : http://www.komchadluek.net/detail/20090602...%B8%A2.52).html

n_naruk

TOOMTAM :: CHALiDA
So it's Janie&Great and Ae&Tui. Janie&Great would suit each other. Ae&Tui...I'm trying to picture them together. They're both dark skinned. They don't look too bad together according to my mind. Lol. But I love the casts!!!

Thanks Tinah.

tik_aom_luver

sarNie Adult
can anyone show me TUI's picture??? i wanna see the guy opposite my AE! lol

transcend89

sarNie Adult
wow interesting grate and janie, ae and tui a little odd pairing but well see i'll like to see the opening ceremony and pics to approve lol

Vinny

sarNie Egg
can someone show me Great's picture coz i don't know who he is??? Thanks :D

judyp

sarNie Adult
mm. great is handsome! :drool: thats good, someone new for my eyes. lol. i think janie will look good with him. and im glad ae is in here too!

n_naruk

mm. great is handsome! :drool: thats good, someone new for my eyes. lol. i think janie will look good with him. and im glad ae is in here too!
He is isn't he? Heehee. I love Great. He was hilarious in Sai Seub Delivery with Yard! And yea, I can see him&janie would look cute together :D

n_naruk

Thanks for the pics Kayla! Great&Janie look really cute together!!! I love both Janie&Ae's hair! Both look very lovely. I see Meji too. Guessing she might be the n'rai?