Jong Gon Glin Tien(Tv Scene)

tinah

sarNie Coma
janie got a tan?..she look great though. her and grate dnt look bad together. but ey, tui/ae isnt a good match

val

sarNie Adult
thanks for the pix! janie is pretty!

tik_aom_luver

sarNie Adult
great looks better with Yardthip. lol but janie's ok. and Tui/ Ae is so not a good match. *sigh* when will they sign her up with ppl she match. lol

nence

sarNie Juvenile
great and janie looks good together but ae and tui don't. but i will definitely give this lakorn a try. hopefully the storyline is good.

n_naruk

TOOMTAM :: CHALiDA
Thanks for the pics Kayla. Janie looks gorgeous! I adore her hair so much!! Great and Janie looks good together, but I'm agreeing with tik_aom_luver, Great looks better with Yard. Love them in Sai Seub Delivery!! But I don't mind Great&Janie together. ^_^

tik_aom_luver

sarNie Adult
yes janie and grate isn't bad. They match much more than the other pair. This storyline is interesting so ima watch it for sure. =))

judyp

sarNie Adult
i might have missed the part where someone posted the storyline. can anyone just sum it up real quick for me, please? thanks. btw, janie and great looks good together. its nice to see a new pairing. janie is one lucky woman, always pairing with a new male lead.

n_naruk

TOOMTAM :: CHALiDA
That's Great? I have never seen him before. He looks ok when he doesn't laugh but when he does, he looks so dorky and weird.
He's been in a few lakorns like Ruk Tur Yod Ruk with Por Thrissadee&Pat Naprapa as Por's younger brother, Sai Seub Delivery with Yardthip. He has two upcoming lakorns, Fai Chon Saeng with Chompoo Araya and this one with Janie.

He does look like dorky when he's really smiley and cheesy :D Cute ^_^

CherryApple

sarNie Adult
He's been in a few lakorns like Ruk Tur Yod Ruk with Por Thrissadee&Pat Naprapa as Por's younger brother, Sai Seub Delivery with Yardthip. He has two upcoming lakorns, Fai Chon Saeng with Chompoo Araya and this one with Janie.

He does look like dorky when he's really smiley and cheesy :D Cute ^_^

Grate is also in Rabum Duang Dao with cherry a ployplus production^^ He is definitely on a role...but I think his cute and has potential to grow^^

Grate is one of newer praegs who can act and looks good. Thank God. Now I hope the storyline will be just as good. Will definitely watch this for Janie & Ae.