Ka Ra Sand Suay

`moey_

Siwon & Donghae =
mokka said:
wait, why was their son with the gaint??
[post="53707"][/post]​
you see.. the giant guy transformed himself to looked like james.... and james was a monk or watever he is in the lakorn.. then he became normal.. and him his son the giant (pretending to be james) and sahno met face to face.. the giant guy tells james son that james the fake one and make him shoot james.. but it didnt shoot him it turned to malai..

karen_moo

sarNie Adult
haha this movie is getting insteresting ehh ? well . i stopped watching cause i got pissed. the part where nang ek thought he had to parry ku ra & stuff . i wann knoe what happend after . that was like part 17 ? haha now there like part 28 so yeah , i need to get caught . if anyone have time. tell me about it ! ahha thanks. keep me updated xD lalala james is hott :w000t: hahaha !!

shubby

sarNie Adult
what is the next boran lakorn after aom and james....??? anyone know...and who will be in it???

angie_thip

sarNie Adult
this lakorn going to be end the the next lakorn going to be out so happy.

Thanamas89

sarNie Oldmaid
Well doesn't seem like it's gonna end any sooner because James just got cast on a spell my Soipetch...The giants 2nd wife...And then he won't go home with Soh Noh Noy and his son..And bla bla bla...Samo samo..Never get anywhere storyline..And the end...Nothing happened...I read about what happened..

Vanida

Save World Save Life
who cares i really want this lakorn to end soon i want to see aom new lakorn soon not this ka ra its so boring and i want her with boy supol lol sorry but they are dragging the sceen so dam longer and waste of money 555 thank god i stop renting it eposide 22 not i am going to rent the last 2 eposdie only caue i realy like aom's thai clothes

karen_moo

sarNie Adult
ughh . this movie is geting me pissed again. i was hoping it would of ended this part ! 27 ! ahah now he has another wife . oo its killing mee xD does anyone knoe what part its going to end ?

angie_thip

sarNie Adult
maybe this lakorn might be end on part 30. yea it also piss me off too. because jame have another wife. and he alway broke aom heart.

BaBeeLaiLai

BaBeeLaiLai
awwwwww hell no...it still didn't end yet..i was hoping that it would end on part 27 as welll...omg and now james is with another bitch...ahhhhh...don't they understand that we viewers are giving them bad names because of their long drags of lakorns...damnnn...this shit is sooo damnnn freaken gay! i think mabe ra ek shold just stayed as a monk...darn it!

HuabNag

sarNie Adult
I know, this lakorn taking forever to end. I was hoping it will end on part 27, but seems like they just adding more problem to. I wonder what the writer is thinking about making the viewer just tired of watching it. hahahahahahahaha can't wait till the end. :angry: :angry: :angry: I want to watch aom and jame together, but not this lakorn anymore, a more interesting one. huh, hope it end soon

`moey_

Siwon & Donghae =
awww damn.. stupid writer!1 why the hell u keep adding more problems!! seeesh.. fuckn end it already!! peope are fucken tired of the lakorn.. cause it fuckn draggs!! seeesh.. i want to go to thailand and smack some sense into the writer!! :angry:

Thanamas89

sarNie Oldmaid
When I get my computer back I'll post the writers picture up so you guys can see who she is...But anyways she sucks and she needs to get the hell out because her lakorns suck!

Vanida

Save World Save Life
whoaaaaaaaaaa we all need to clam down lol anyways i bet i can write a better scipt then that old lady whatever cause she sucks so bad how can aom and james play that lakorn omg get out soon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i should be the new dida manager 555 lol well at least it won't suck like her and gosh their mv sucks so bad

amikaX

sarNie Hatchling
im sorrie but im really shock if da lakorn isnt over yet... it doesnt intrests me at all.. veri sorrie if im hurtin anyone feelins.. :unsure: but yea... james shouldnt have da long hair... i think he should have a crown on.. but i guess Aom is alrite... :)

amikaX

sarNie Hatchling
ThanamasFanclub said:
Don't worry...Alot of people bashes on this lakorn...
[post="59022"][/post]​

yea.. i guess, i think dat da lakorn shuldnt be made... they shuld replay da old version better... i mean im veri into boran lakorn but c'mon why does suck lakorn keeps on comin out.... i wanna c yam and phone 2gether again make a really kute couple.. i guess their da cutuest boran couples....