Ka Ra Sand Suay

Vanida

Save World Save Life
RukBigD2B said:
yea.. i guess, i think dat da lakorn shuldnt be made... they shuld replay da old version better... i mean im veri into boran lakorn but c'mon why does suck lakorn keeps on comin out.... i wanna c yam and phone 2gether again make a really kute couple.. i guess their da cutuest boran couples....
[post="59026"][/post]​
you should blame the person who telling aom n james how to act i mean not to be rude or mean but i bet that person didn't even go to college to learn how to make a good lakorn should be fired come on i can't make it even more better stop dragging and adding more dumb scene which makes no sense to me and p'eak omg is he gay please they don't even let james do any fighting or shit getting mad and it seem like no action only sad crying miss understood between n'eak and p'eak how could aom n james stand acting here -_-

Saifah

bite me x___
Vanida said:
you should blame the person who telling aom n james how to act i mean not to be rude or mean but i bet that person didn't even go to college to learn how to make a good lakorn should be fired come on i can't make it even more better stop dragging and adding more dumb scene which makes no sense to me and p'eak omg is he gay please they don't even let james do any fighting or shit getting mad and it seem like no action only sad crying miss understood between n'eak and p'eak how could aom n james stand acting here -_-
[post="60466"][/post]​
OH MY GOSH!!! YOU ARE SO RIGHT!! HE IS SO USELESS!! THE OLD VERSION WAS WAY BETTER BECAUSE HE KNOWS HOW TO FIGHT AND HAS ALL THEM POWER UNLIKE THIS ONE WHICH MAKE JAMES ONLY BE DEPRESS!!! MISS HIS LADY!! ACT HELLA DUMB!! WHAT WUSSY! CANT EVEN FIGHT WITHOUT THE SWORD!

roodaimai

sarNie Hatchling
Just wondering, did this lakorn end yet? At this point all i'm waiting for is the end. I stop renting this already. Just waiting for the last episiod.

Vanida

Save World Save Life
roodaimai said:
Just wondering, did this lakorn end yet? At this point all i'm waiting for is the end. I stop renting this already. Just waiting for the last episiod.
[post="61193"][/post]​
yea they just did the end scene its a happy ending and thank god is over b/c now i have to watch the next new ch 7 boran and hope it ends soon too so i can see yam and aom next new lakorn soon!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :) somehow iam not looking forward to watch this one no popluar or character i like i prefer yam or aom again :wub: or Au

annea

sarNie Adult
Vanida said:
now i have to watch the next new ch 7 boran and hope it ends soon too so i can see yam and aom next new lakorn soon!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :)
[post="61296"][/post]​
wat?? so u mean aom and yam is having another lakorn together after Gort Gisayah(or however u spell it) ??? ....anywaz, thank GOD!!! Kula ended...i cant stand it any longer..lol...z :w000t: :loool:

Vanida

Save World Save Life
annea said:
wat?? so u mean aom and yam is having another lakorn together after Gort Gisayah(or however u spell it) ??? ....anywaz, thank GOD!!! Kula ended...i cant stand it any longer..lol...z :w000t: :loool:
[post="61328"][/post]​
they should or else don't gotta work outside b/c aom n yam work for dida company :D

Mann

it ended?? i watched to only part 28 that came today and thats sad that aom's mom died cuz she sacerficed her life for the man she love, also the second wife died to (James mom) to bad aom couldn't help cuz the slave took the medicen and gave it to that ugly old lady

Mann

thx ThanamasFanclub. i thought it ended. wells this boran take hella long i think they are wasting film cuz fuck all they ever do is freakin show borin parts man!

HuabNag

sarNie Adult
BaBeeLaiLai said:
Gosh this lakorn is gay....soo it's gonna end on part 29?
[post="62949"][/post]​
Nope, 29 haven't end yet, more problems cont

annea

sarNie Adult
HuabNag said:
Nope, 29 haven't end yet, more problems cont
[post="64153"][/post]​
DanG!!! havent end yet???r u serious??!!! this is crazy...dida is wasting their money doing this stupid lakorn...gosh!... :angry: :ph34r: :shock:

poopympang

sarNie Hatchling
i have a feeling that part 30 is going to be part end because i just watched part 8 and 29 today and it was really weird.. i guess.. hh!!

BaBeeLaiLai

BaBeeLaiLai
lolz...say waht so you watched part 8 and then part 29? hehehe well yeah i just watched part 29 this week too and im guessin the next part is gonna be the ending part...part 29 isn't bad...but i am soooo sick and tired of that yak jacking nang ek and they gotta go bak and forth to the yak castle to save there asses!..i am sooo glad that this lakorn ended!

HuabNag

sarNie Adult
BaBeeLaiLai said:
lolz...say waht so you watched part 8 and then part 29? hehehe well yeah i just watched part 29 this week too and im guessin the next part is gonna be the ending part...part 29 isn't bad...but i am soooo sick and tired of that yak jacking nang ek and they gotta go bak and forth to the yak castle to save there asses!..i am sooo glad that this lakorn ended!
[post="65646"][/post]​

totally agree with you on that yak jacking nang ek huh!!!!!!!!