Ka Ra Sand Suay

HuabNag

sarNie Adult
Finally ended. As Ann mentioned early, not much to the end. the yak guy was killed by sakit and sanew's son. The kayee lady and monster were killed by pra-ek, the son and tongque. Kula punished by heaven even sanew forgive her.. She locked in the underworld or land (someone please corrected this). Overall, it is a happy ending.

Mann

IT FINALLY ENDED!!!!!!!!! YESSSSSSSSSSS DAMNZ PART 30??? HELLA LONG I WATCHED THE ENDING PART TOO! :w000t: :w000t: :w000t: :D :D

BaBeeLaiLai

BaBeeLaiLai
hmmm i guess imma go get the ending part today lolz..since it came yesterday...finally this lakorn ended..i am so sick of this lakorn..they better not have the next lakorn be hella long agian...and if the next lakorn drags on like kula sang suay then for once i have decided to quit watching boran for a while!

karen_moo

sarNie Adult
yay !! it finally ended. haha yeahhh :] i wanted it to be more exciting tho . kuhs it kinna sucked @ the end :] fricken aom & james didn't hug or anything ! AHHHHGGGG !! hhahaahha :w000t: but yeah im happy it ended LOLS ;] can't wait to see the up coming one . ! got gisiya ? right ? haha

boranl37

sarNie Hatchling
karen_moo said:
yay !! it finally ended. haha yeahhh :] i wanted it to be more exciting tho . kuhs it kinna sucked @ the end :] fricken aom & james didn't hug or anything ! AHHHHGGGG !! hhahaahha  :w000t:  but yeah im happy it ended LOLS ;] can't wait to see the up coming one . ! got gisiya ? right ? haha
[post="67406"][/post]​
this movie is freakin long

amikaX

sarNie Hatchling
OMG! thanks god it ended!!!!!!!!!! i cant wait to c da other boran... wait a a minute, its dat wierd clothing boran after... forget it man!!! <_< o, well i'll jus at least watch it

BaBeeLaiLai

BaBeeLaiLai
YES I JUST SAW THE ENDING OF THIS LAKORN..AND I AM SOO HAPPY THAT IT HAS ENDED! KINDA GAY ENDING BUT YEAH..IT'S ALWAYS LIKE THAT...THE BAD PEOPLE DIE SO ESILY~!

Vanida

Save World Save Life
HuabNag said:
that is funny der052, but yeah it is true :D
[post="68870"][/post]​
yep ending was gay monster die fast wow lol just for it to end i expect the ending to be more then that when the make it so dammmm longggggggggg

Thanamas89

sarNie Oldmaid
The girl that died her name Yaibua Glathaloobbol..Weird name and last name lol..But if you remember she played in Prade Wat Soo Tut also..But just a 'Thua Bra Gorb' if you know what I mean...

Thanamas89

sarNie Oldmaid
Prade Wat Soo Tut was a modern lakorn where they dress in like olden day clothing..Noon Woranuch was the nang aek..But she was evil in the lakorn...

sassygurlm310

sarNie Juvenile
hey! can anyone please upload this so we cna download it and watch it??so people really want to c it! so please can someone please post!!! please!!i also want to c it so please!!1

Bee

sarNie Juvenile
:) sassygurlm310, I'll upload them later after i finished writing my exams~ :lmao: Check in at the buddie media later next week :)
Is there any specific episodes that you want? I have episode1-39end