Ka Ra Sand Suay

nida

sarNie Egg
well..i wonder what happen to jame's 2nd wife i meant the one that her parents got killed from the yak..after jame and aom return to the palace..had she die after all..because you guys just mention about kula and sanu noy but not about that women..pls just give me an answer bak who's out there...thaks

Vanida

Save World Save Life
ntelligent_mind said:
She died already. The gaint transformed himself to look like sano noi and he like killed her. He stabbed her and she died.
[post="23718"][/post]​

yes she did from P-Bin his other twins the younger one did u know the guy that play the giant is P-Bin younger twin........he so funny

ntelligent_mind

sarNie Hatchling
annea said:
from the moment i saw her i new she was gonna be a problem....
but i feel sorry for her <_<
[post="23869"][/post]​
haha yea meeh tooz.When i saw her come out i was like damn this is going to be sad...

angie_thip

sarNie Adult
have anyone watch part 21 yet.. it take so hella long. hopefully today the movie come. cant wait to watch.

`moey_

Siwon & Donghae =
damn everyone is ahead of me.. wells my aunt close down her video store.. so now i cant watch it.. yall betters keep me entertained by writing summerys for me!

Vanida

Save World Save Life
i just got eposide 20 today at the store didn't watch it yet probably friday since i have 3 days of school :p.............but i bet its gettting pretty good since aom and noy change alot from their past

`moey_

Siwon & Donghae =
Vanida said:
i just got eposide 20 today at the store didn't watch it yet probably friday since i have 3 days of school :p.............but i bet its gettting pretty good since aom and noy change alot from their past
[post="26482"][/post]​
stop blahing about how good it is.. and show me how good it is. by writing summerys.. im practicly dieing.. cause i cant watch my james on screen!! :wavecry: :(

Rickella

sarNie Egg
I'm only up to the part where aom dad was poison n looks like an old man now. Can some1 tell me what happen to both her parents later on and if her dad was ever cure??? Thnx a Bunchy :D

angie_thip

sarNie Adult
have you guy check it out yet?????? look at this!!!!!! i so hella hate jame now... shit..didnt want to see him anymore. but just want to know what going to happen to aom.. poor aom, her husband alway cheat behind her back...

ntelligent_mind

sarNie Hatchling
angie_thip said:
have you guy check it out yet?????? look at this!!!!!! i so hella hate jame now... shit..didnt want to see him anymore. but just want to know what going to happen to aom.. poor aom, her husband alway cheat behind her back...

[post="26991"][/post]​

Haha Its okay guys that didnt really happen he didnt sleep with her...Calm down.///

HuabNag

sarNie Adult
The screen caps were just Kula dreaming. It is not true like ntelligent_mind mentioned. However, this part, Jame, Aom and Noy has few screen time it mostly about the kids. Oh, I just feel sorry for the nang' ek mom :( She been waiting so long to reunite with her husband, but found his heart is not with her anymore sad!!!!!!!!!!! :(

angie_thip

sarNie Adult
HuabNag said:
The screen caps were just Kula dreaming. It is not true like ntelligent_mind mentioned. However, this part, Jame, Aom and Noy has few screen time it mostly about the kids. Oh, I just feel sorry for the nang' ek mom :( She been waiting so long to reunite with her husband, but found his heart is not with her anymore sad!!!!!!!!!!! :(
[post="27965"][/post]​
yea i agree with you.. i feel so sorry for her. i gusse aom and her mom have the same luck. but feel sorry for aom more. i cant wait for part 22 to come out because i gusse that part is the part where kula take aom to meet jame. and i dont knwo what wrong with jame because on the cap jame seem to like noy so much