Kaehard Saeng Jun

xyooj92

sarNie Hatchling
i love nuuuuuuuum!.havent seen him onscreen for awhile (just me though)..but i dont like poo..she really cant act.and shes only 18??..wtheck.i was at lyn's site.and didnt she say poo was like 30 or somehting?..hahah..i must have read it wrong.,.but yeah..srrrry?

i love nuuuuuuuum!.havent seen him onscreen for awhile (just me though)..but i dont like poo..she really cant act.and shes only 18??..wtheck.i was at lyn's site.and didnt she say poo was like 30 or somehting?..hahah..i must have read it wrong.,.but yeah..srrrry?
poo praiya is only 18 or 19, at the most...i agree that she's not the strongest actress in the industry, but still, i love watching her lakorns...lol...i think she realizes, herself, that she can't act that well, but she still manages to get a handful of lakorns and has stayed in the entertainment circle for a while now...i guess she goes on her looks...lol...:)

Vanndii

sarNie Adult
Well i agree. Poo doesn't act well. However I like her as a speak-out and independent girl. She is really on her own, she doesn't care how other look at her. She dares to say she has a boy friend. She is such a really cute, innocent girl to me. I watch most of her lakorn and now wait for this one. Does anyone know when will it be aired?

solin

sarNie Adult
Finally to be aired soon !
After watching the trailer It looks quite good
...and Poo is very pretty.
At first, I found Num/Poo a weird couple but they are not that bad together lol.

he just starred with yard. he gets to star with so many young actresses... oh i so hatin'. :lol: i thought num/yard would be kind of awkward, but it actually turned out descent. so i'll see about num/poo. nice to see poo as starring nang-ek again.