Kaew Lom Pet (Exact)

Heart_of_Chocolate

sarNie Oldmaid
i wonder why Thai company don't eng. sub their lakorn... I'm hoping that in the next few years, they will start eng. subbing their lakorn, so that I can by it...

Sarna3

sarNie Adult
it's no fun spamming alone, but i'll be back to spam.

I love Kaew Lorm Petch too, especially Son & Vill, I am still making up the vdo of all scenes that has mainly Son & Vill in it......Son & Vill was interview on Tv Pool Live on the 24 or 25 of Dec. 2008 regarding their intense love scenes, if it will spill out into romance outside the screen...But they both deny it, saying the kisses r only camera angles and that they r only friends...

neena

sarNie Adult
I love Kaew Lorm Petch too, especially Son & Vill, I am still making up the vdo of all scenes that has mainly Son & Vill in it......Son & Vill was interview on Tv Pool Live on the 24 or 25 of Dec. 2008 regarding their intense love scenes, if it will spill out into romance outside the screen...But they both deny it, saying the kisses r only camera angles and that they r only friends...
really? woo...i wanna see!!! i bet you saw it on that thaitv thing you have huh? darn it! lol

Heart_of_Chocolate

sarNie Oldmaid
aww.. they are so cute.. oh well, we'll just have to wait and see what will happen.

.clash

sarNie Egg
I'm planning to sub this lakorn but I don't if there's subbing of it yet. So if anyone know please tell me so I don't have to sub.

starryXing*

sarNie Adult
I'm planning to sub this lakorn but I don't if there's subbing of it yet. So if anyone know please tell me so I don't have to sub.
Are you really subbing? That would be awesome, but... yes, there was someone on youtube who started subbing KLP already, so not sure if this will kill your project. :( But so far, there's only part 1 uploaded and it's been like two weeks since that was uploaded. I heard 2 might be available soon. It's on: http://www.youtube.com/user/SunflowerFanSubs. Not that I'm not grateful (I am, and I've subbed stuff before too and I realize it does take a while). But it's kind of hard to keep up since KLP is already on episode 19 and the subs are only at 1. I gave up on the subs for now-I'd be missing too much of the lakorn waiting around for it.

Maybe, you can work with her and speed things up if possible...just a suggestion. :)

Heart_of_Chocolate

sarNie Oldmaid
please do subb it.... maybe you can help sunflowerfansub's team on Kaew Lom Pet or ask them if they're going to continue... and please let us know about it too. Thank you so much for subbing the mv.

transcend89

sarNie Adult
yes .clash good to have you on the team you could help sunflowersub speed up the subbing b/c they have other side projects....we would appreciate very much