Kaew Lom Pet (Exact)

sprinkle32

sarNie Egg
OMG finally next wednesday pikul will tell kaew that shes her real mother, but kaew wont accept it.
Next week all the episodes is going to be sooooo good

Sarna3

sarNie Adult
Hi anyone willing to help me solve this problem that i am having...I just want to ask in this picture if it is Vill standing next to Son....because i do think it's does look like vill...

pangggx3

sarNie Egg
Hi anyone willing to help me solve this problem that i am having...I just want to ask in this picture if it is Vill standing next to Son....because i do think it's does look like vill...

http://gi71.photobucket.com/groups/i125/C3...XGL/14axv1u.jpg
I'm pretty sure that's not Vill, but Bee Namthip. LOL, a bit ironic since she played the nang'ek in Leurd Hong :D

Ah, I'm really sad the lakorn is going to end soon. I don't know what I'll watch after this lol. I think next week's episodes will be very dramatic and that Gaew Gao will find out Pikul is her mother. I think Pikul tells her when she goes to save Gaew Gao from being raped by her own father. In the teaser from the last episode we see Detch kidhapping Gaew Gao in order to get revenge for what she tried to do to Namphet whom he thinks is his real daughter. Seriously Pikul's decision to switch the babies is just causing trouble everywhere and for everyone -__-

starryXing*

sarNie Adult

Hmm... maybe it's just me. But I think it looks like Bee Namthip. (But I could be wrong...)

transcend89

sarNie Adult

lol now i can't tell too it looks like bee n. but yeah i could be wrong too

pangggx3

sarNie Egg
Exact website has previews up for three of next week's episode :)

Monday- Nop doesn't want Gaew Gao and Sheewin to get engaged so he tries threatens her. He says he'll tell everyone that Gaew Gao was the mastmind behind the plot to get Namphet raped if she decides to go through with the engagement ceremony. Gaew Gao is scared that the truth will resurface so she electrocutes Nop, causing him to become unconscious.

Tuesday: Detch (Gaew Gao's real father) finds out that Gaew Gao was the one who planned for Namphet to get raped. He tries to seek revenge by kidnapping Gaew Gao on the day of her engagement. He plans to rape her, but luckily Pikul arrives in time to save Gaew Gao.

Wednesday: Pikul tries to persuade Detch to forgive Gaew Gao, but Detch refuses. Pikul has no other choice, but to tell Detch that Gaew Gao is their real daughter. While Detch is in shock of the news, Gaew Gao awakens and hits Detch on the head with a piece of wood and kills him. This causes Pikul to finally tell Gaew Gao the truth. Gaew Gao refuses to believe that Detch and Pikul are her real parents.

Gaew Gao is one crazy girl. That's all I have to say.

Sarna3

sarNie Adult
Love Son & Vill, cute couple on and off screen, hope they will date in real life, but i guess it takes time since they r still so young...

I don't know for some reason the smile is Vill but i could be wrong, I know that recently Bee, Namtip did get her hair cut for her new lakorn with Pong....but the smile just remain me of Vill and the shape of her face & also her eyes too...I suppose i am just wishing to see Son & Vill on the catwalk together...hehe

dorky_vang

sarNie Adult
Exact website has previews up for three of next week's episode :)

Monday- Nop doesn't want Gaew Gao and Sheewin to get engaged so he tries threatens her. He says he'll tell everyone that Gaew Gao was the mastmind behind the plot to get Namphet raped if she decides to go through with the engagement ceremony. Gaew Gao is scared that the truth will resurface so she electrocutes Nop, causing him to become unconscious.

Tuesday: Detch (Gaew Gao's real father) finds out that Gaew Gao was the one who planned for Namphet to get raped. He tries to seek revenge by kidnapping Gaew Gao on the day of her engagement. He plans to rape her, but luckily Pikul arrives in time to save Gaew Gao.

Wednesday: Pikul tries to persuade Detch to forgive Gaew Gao, but Detch refuses. Pikul has no other choice, but to tell Detch that Gaew Gao is their real daughter. While Detch is in shock of the news, Gaew Gao awakens and hits Detch on the head with a piece of wood and kills him. This causes Pikul to finally tell Gaew Gao the truth. Gaew Gao refuses to believe that Detch and Pikul are her real parents.

Gaew Gao is one crazy girl. That's all I have to say.

Omg So THat Mean She Kill her Own Father?
Omg Cant WaitTnoe

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
-.-" Gaw LOL in the old version the girl was crazy.. but the girl that played Apatcha aka Gaew Gao she wasn't so pretty so she was more convincing lol.. I like Aerin I think she's pretty even though many don't =/

neena

sarNie Adult
-.-" Gaw LOL in the old version the girl was crazy.. but the girl that played Apatcha aka Gaew Gao she wasn't so pretty so she was more convincing lol.. I like Aerin I think she's pretty even though many don't =/
i think aerin is very pretty too...the old girl i can't remember how she looked like but yeah, bee namthip was way too pretty compared to the old n'rai.

hey is that tv pool live interview with son and vill out anywhere?

rukpongalex

sarNie Adult
Wonder how Kaew Kao's
wedding is going to
turn out to be after
she killed her father
and Pikul speaks out
the truth. Is Gaan and
Namphet's birthday
going to be on the
day of Kaew Kao and
Cheewin's wedding??​

Heart_of_Chocolate

sarNie Oldmaid
i wonder if miss a and i can spam to 100 pages by the time the lakorn ends...anyone willing to help
Of course we can all do it. It would even be better if we get to 100 pages before Mon. That will definitely be awesome.. Wow next week seems so dramatic, but I can't wait. I still got one more week of vaction left, so I'll be spamming. Hopefully everyone comes and spam too. In the old version Kaew did killed her father, so I'm not surprise that she's going to kill her own father too... but in the old version she also paralyzed her grandmother too... wonder if that will happen...