Kaew Lom Pet (Exact)

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
what is everyone going to watch after Kaew Lom Pet end?
i watch all the lakorns..but i have taken a break...but going to restart watching them all again...lol i know that's a lot...at the moment, i'm just watching this and SRCYO (seu rak chak yai olaworn)<---but it's going to end soon....it's really funny, if anyone wants to watch it :D

starryXing*

sarNie Adult
Okay, I'm sure among us~ I'm not the only crazed person with KLP everywhere. I wanna know if anyone else has KLP has as their computer screen/theme on a site. Let's share... I'll start:

my desktop:

my laptop:

my netbook:

my myspace:

my youtube:

LOL...

mainhiathao

sarNie Granny
well...i can't waitr for mart n cherry new lakorn to air...i love cherry n that one...she's not really my favorit actress..but sumhow i'm fond in that lakorn's plot...n also charkit's new lakorn...'mom'...sumthin where he's a girl...its funny...i love comedy lakorn...i thin wiew n son should try to have a comedy lakorn too...

Heart_of_Chocolate

sarNie Oldmaid
i watch all the lakorns..but i have taken a break...but going to restart watching them all again...lol i know that's a lot...at the moment, i'm just watching this and SRCYO (seu rak chak yai olaworn)<---but it's going to end soon....it's really funny, if anyone wants to watch it :D
thanks for the info. I think I need comedy next..hehe.. I'll check it out.

mainhiathao

sarNie Granny

i've been watching that lakorn n wishboniko's user thingy n u-tube...its a great comedy lakorn...i love it...but there's so many episode..i just hope i can finish it...

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
Okay, I'm sure among us~ I'm not the only crazed person with KLP everywhere. I wanna know if anyone else has KLP has as their computer screen/theme on a site. Let's share... I'll start:

my desktop:

my laptop:

my netbook:

my myspace:

my youtube:

LOL...
lol...those are cute...son and wiew are absolutely amazing together....

mainhiathao

sarNie Granny

my desktop:

my laptop:

my netbook:

my myspace:

my youtube:

LOL...

wow...those r sum sexy destop... :wub: ...

Heart_of_Chocolate

sarNie Oldmaid

my desktop:

my laptop:

my netbook:

my myspace:

my youtube:

LOL...

Aha Starry,
you're not alone. I have them both all over my stuff too, my background for my computer and laptop and I dedicated a folder to Kaew Lom Pet pictures as well.

starryXing*

sarNie Adult
I'm watching Jai Rao too... although the story moves really slow. I feel like I should keep watching since it's almost ending and I've been tuning in since the beginning already. I'd have to say anyone other than Ken & Aff and I might have given up on that lakorn already because of the slow pacing, but stuck to it for them only. I liked the beginning, the recent episodes were so-so though.