Kaew Lom Pet vs Jai Rao

Which drama do you think is the hottest right now?

• Jai Rao (Ken & Aff)

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Kaew Lom Pet (Son & View)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Sarna3

sarNie Adult
I don't think some of us is comparing who's better than who between Son & Ken in talent or experience wise, we know that Ken is more talented and experience than Son but some of us has our favouritism....For me it be Son because that who i much prefer....As for Ken I know he has experience and talent....but in this case Son is my number 1.....

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
Wahh!! JR is so good right now. You guys just have to give it a try and when you get to episode 8 and up you will definitly love it. As for KLP oh my goshh. It's making me madd. Gun has a brain tumor and Cheewin gives up. Its so fkdajfdklajfdl! But I really like Vill! She's so cute lol.

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
i like noon s n aon's lakorn more than jai rao...i dunno i guess aff's voice is carring me away..
haha omgosh, i agree about aff's voice. she's reeeeeally pretty and cute n all but her voice is borderline whiny/annoying. it's almost shrieky at some points...or something....i can't really pinpoint it. haha

Merit

sarNie Adult
I like KLP....I'm going to give Son credit for trying since it is his first lakorn. I'm sure the first time around is the most uncomfortable. He knew he's stiff in KLP and is taking acting classes to correct it. That gives me hope that he's willing to learn and improve. Son and Vill is just too cute together in KLP. New faces are always a plus because as much as I like the pairing I really dislike seeing them over and over again.

JR is too dramatic for me. I don't like Aff character in there she cries a lot and is weak. Ken, is as handsome as could be but being such a jerk in the lakorn really is a turn off. There are characters that are mean and you fall in love with and than there are the plain mean and nasty one and in this particular lakorn Ken is the nasty one. I like a balance lakorn...let the N'ek cry but not to the point where enough is enough.

nina07

sarNie Adult
I'm going to have to go with Kaew Lom Phet in this one, because Son and Wiew have such amazing chemistry with each other. With Son, yes he his inexperienced, but he is trying and I think that's what counts. Plus, the lakorn always makes me wanting more since it always ends with a cliffhanger. lol ^_^

For Jai Rao, I remember I watched i think three episodes, and Ken and Aff do have chemistry, but Aff's crying is just sometimes really annoying. I mean, I understand she's playing a weak character, but once or twice is enough, woman! :lol: Actually, that lakorn kinda made me like Vicky more and I guess she sort of stands out in that lakorn more than Aff, even though both are really pretty, I guess I like Vicky more in that lakorn. But that's just my opinion :D

So my vote goes to KLP ^_^

nan180

sarNie Egg
I enjoy watching both lakorns, but I'm going to have to say KLP because its so dramatic and gets interesting in every episode. I also like the P'ek and N'ek, they're so cute and romanitc :p .

As for JR i agree with most people because its getting annoyin and all like get to the point. And theres way to much crying and all of the not understanding and blah blah blah!
I also agree with nina k. , i like Vicky more than Aff and Nott (he has a HOT voice 55555).

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
haha i guess we all have our own opinions. And I think you guys haven't watch up to episode 12-14 otherwise you guys would HATE Vicky lol. She is a selfish, desparate fdajfkdjalkfd lol.

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
lol.. obth good lakorns.. but hmmm.. JAI RAO.. KEN AND AFF.. hehehe.. even though.. son and view are cute too.. lalala

seasonwntr

sarNie Egg
Kaew Lom Pet FTW ^-^
I watched the first episode of JR & didn't it because the nang'ek was kind of dragging it by not telling him why she left.

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
The question asked "which is hottest" and so I obviously picked Jai Rao. As for which one I LIKE, I'd have to say both. None is better than the other because their plots are nothing alike.

MizViz

sarNie Adult
i still think KLP is better, because for me...i just see the same actors over and over again...and i was really glad that there was a drama that mostly had new actors...i hope that more new actors/actress are to be found this year...my favorite...a new year a new person

i like 'em both for different reasons. i thought aff was just ok until "jai rao." now i :wub: her. these 2 lakorns are actually ones i watch and not fast forward all the way just to get the gist what of what it's about. :lol:

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
man! i like both Lakorns but I LOVE KLP more!!!!
So Forever my vote goes to KLP! &&
Majority rule. lol ;]

btw, Jai Rao just kinda died for me. lol

Mae

sarNie Adult
Kaew Lom Pet...its a tie now...i love kaew lom pet...because both n'ek n p'ek r cute..Jai rao...aff's voice is getting on my nerve...but both lakorn r good its just that kaew lom pet overrides it...:D...:wub: ...love the main cast from kaew lom pet..
Completely agree with you! Aff's voice gets on my nerves too... I hate how she's so passive and the way she keeps saying P'Vic P'Vic and the way she doesn't see Ken taking advantage of her... Just want to slap her! KLP is definitely better and the new cast is great!