Kaew Na Maah 2015

p. Zoua

sarNie Oldmaid
I knew it was going to drag sooner or later...lol

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
At least Pintong sort of seem like he "cares" for Kaew's well being. He isn't so hostile about her anymore. He only acts like it in front of her.

val

sarNie Adult
i agree, this is getting no where, she haven't even show her man version side yet. She should just go take care of her child instead of chasing after someone who doesn't care about her

Anyway, wat happen to the other two boran, sung tong n krai tong? i thought we're finally going to see more than one boran per year

sarN

sarNie Granny
The boy side should had been shown after she give birth ? And the prince wasn't surpose to get the other princess pregnant, it was only w/ Keo & toward the end he other kids .

p. Zoua

sarNie Oldmaid
val said:
i agree, this is getting no where, she haven't even show her man version side yet. She should just go take care of her child instead of chasing after someone who doesn't care about her

Anyway, wat happen to the other two boran, sung tong n krai tong? i thought we're finally going to see more than one boran per year

That's what I thought too, that they were going to make the other two after Kaew Na Mah but I don't really know what's going on. I saw pictures of said to be "Nang Sib Song" next so I don't know what's going on. So unprofessional. lol

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
Waaay too many scenes of her having to "prove" herself.... Usually it takes one or two times and the mother/father will see her sincerity... but the FIL in here is ridiculous. And now the other princess in the mix... Isn't there supposed to be a war with the giants and Kaew ends up helping and that's how the FIL finally sees her value? It's going in circles...

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
OMG this lakorn is dragging sooooooooooo much and Kaew is sssssuuuuuppppperrrrrr annoying! I can so understand why PraPintong can't fall in love with her.

HuabNag

sarNie Adult
Ncmeowmeow35 said:
OMG this lakorn is dragging sooooooooooo much and Kaew is sssssuuuuuppppperrrrrr annoying! I can so understand why PraPintong can't fall in love with her.
Very much agree.

saobomp

sarNie Adult
so he wife those two girls at the same time in the woods? lol, so funny! crazy!!!

he's like they are my wife! 

sarN

sarNie Granny
Why does 99% of boran lakorn the prince always have x amount of wifes lol , yes, the n'rai are included too

lakornblog

sarNie Hatchling
saobomp said:
so he wife those two girls at the same time in the woods? lol, so funny! crazy!!!

he's like they are my wife! 
LOL i feel like if he hugs you, you'd just become his wife. LOL or just sitting with him can cause any woman to just become his wife. they don't need to do the deed! hahahaha but... yea. This lakorn needs to ends soon though...